[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

sartikam said: Helloo.. Please replay my message.. Would you mind to write your favorite episodes in runningman? Or funny episodes from running man? Thank you.. Im new fans of running man since feb 2014.. I only watched random episodes..because running man had a lot episodes.. Hahaha

I don't know the episode numbers but IMO, the guests were:
1) TVXQ (Phantom of the Opera)2) Idol Summer Olympics3) Idol Winter Olympics4) The first water gun episode with YJS5) The first anniversary of the water gun episode (the one which KJK escaped twice so YJS had to eliminate him twice)6) The super power soccer game with Park Ji Sung

My top RM episode1.  Ep. 28 New Year of 2011

Kim Byung Man, Karaoke, Dong Wan FD 1st disguise, and happy turbo dancing...

2.  Ep. 48 & 74 & 130 Best of RM 

Survival Series, great episode with no guest

3.  Ep. 52 & 69 RM & Grasshopper Hunting...

Choi Min Soo...

4.  Ep. 59 Hip Hop special

First spy ever with great BGM and romantic ending

5.  Ep. 63 SNSD Couple Race..

The episode that get me into RM

6.  Ep. 87 First Love

Han Ga In...

7.  Ep. 95 - 97 Park Ji Sung special

Football and Running Man :D

8.  Ep. 116 Great Seer special

The childish time ddakji + eager Ji Jin Hee....

9.  Ep. 132 Actor Vs Singer (Double Agent)

Lee Kwang Soo the schemer ;) <3

10. Ep. 137 Princess Pyungkang & Pabo Ondal

Jaesuk & Kwangsoo combi + monday couple pepero kiss

11. Ep. 145 RM VS LoTJ

Kim Byung Man is really the Master of all

12. Ep. 178 End of Year Settlement

A nice to see Running Man team work...

Thank you all.. @bebe sam @semi-fly‌ @whome‌ @alzalya‌

I will watch all recommended ep from you.. Hehehehe

Honestly, kim soo hyun is the reason why i watched RM. Hohohoo.. Before that, i ever watched RM about dance competition i guess.. But i dont really understand about the joke they made. And my english didnt good. Now, i became a biggest fan of RM hahahahahaaaaa.. Lee kwang soo so cuteeee

for me....1. ep 66 with Song Joong Ki as guest. my fave RM (ex) member.2. all eps with Suzy as guest. she is just so funny and cute. esp the high school and wedding ep she partnered with Ha Ha.3. all the super-power eps, including the ep with Park Ji Sung(super power football). simply epic!4. christmas eps, cos Gary was the winner.5. RM vs PD/Writers ep. very touched by the teamwork of RM.6. most recent ep 190, RM Vs Angel. again love the teamwork of RM.7. Princesses and Fools ep. a ep that make you laugh from start to finish. a must see for all Monday Couple shippers!

the latest ep of Australia Gold Rush is very well made. i like it the best out of the 3 Australia eps. again YJS showed off his gentleman by giving the tiny tiny gold to the girl. i would expected him to bring home to his son. YJS a gentleman no matter where he is/goes.
KWB was another surprise, he was so sporting (unlike the earlier 2 eps). pls come back to RM soon!
looking forward to an ep without guests, haven't had one for a long time and let bring the focus back to the members.

ilmare said: the latest ep of Australia Gold Rush is very well made. i like it the best out of the 3 Australia eps. again YJS showed off his gentleman by giving the tiny tiny gold to the girl. i would expected him to bring home to his son. YJS a gentleman no matter where he is/goes.
KWB was another surprise, he was so sporting (unlike the earlier 2 eps). pls come back to RM soon!
looking forward to an ep without guests, haven't had one for a long time and let bring the focus back to the members.

Hi, I usually lurking around K-Drama forum, and suddenly remember that I love Running Man, they should have a forum in here. Thank God its true! Nice to meet u all.. :)

First of all, I'm not good at english, so pardon me if my writing is full of grammar error.. hehehe..

I start watching runningman since their 70 something episode.. and now I'm watching the old episode.. just finish watching episode 8, you guys should watch it, I can't stop laughing.. :D

I cant get rid of the feeling that this epi is soo scripted! lol 

Of course the shadow for SJH is Rain... to give him more air time!! lol she could have chosen KJK? lol.. if YJS didnt give the one star away, SJH can easily beat KWB with 24 - 23 stars!! so many coincidences!!!! Its so unfair for JSJ and Gary.. who were taken out so early in the game! 

Scripted....? I dun hav the feeling. But it indeed was too obvious tat SJH will choose Rain. What to do, guest n somemore international guest.

Tat why I rather hav an ep just RM themselves. May it be full of childish bickerings n betrayals, it will be fun to see them as them selves n not worry abt taking care of guests.

Am I making any senses?

@LunaT
You can find earlier sub episodes on i-subs.  I believe you have to register and it's free. But I'm not sure if all of their links are still working.  They have the best subs out there. Though, they are a bit behind in episodes.

Tat why I rather hav an ep just RM themselves. May it be full of childish bickerings n betrayals, it will be fun to see them as them selves n not worry abt taking care of guests.

Am I making any senses?

I agree, but it's only happen when they do one on one battle like ripping the name tag as individual. They're doing good when they work in team, even with guests. Because they will fight to win for the team and the guest is part of their team. Or like the episode 190, i like it a lot, they fight like mad. But yet still supportive to angel team without slowing down their move.

My favorite episodes ; ( can not recall the numbers !! ) 
TVXQ first time appearance in Running man The special oversees episodes in China & Vietnam .BigBang appearance in RM The episode which was made by Kwang Soo fan .Jackie Chan episode 

Guest agie1430292211

Good Morning. I heard from a friend that RM is going to Asian Dream Cup in Jkt, is that still on, and when will they come? Thanks chingus
:)