[Drama 2010] Gloria 글로리아

Guest sayroo

Finish watching episode 49 without subs

Eventhough I skip some part, I feel this episode is intense and will more intense in episode 50...

I just wait for the sub to have better understanding about the storyline...

But, I cant help to share Kang Suk agony expression in the Episode 50 preview...woooow for his acting, in Gloria is my first time watching his acting....I hope he will have good new drama project afer Gloria, ...

KangSuk-2.jpg

KangSuk-1.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay - the preview where KS is crying in the hallway, it is at the conclusion because you can see the "credits" being roll up. What we see is the preview and the "credits" are for the conclusion of eps. 49. It doesn't look good without some reason as to why he is crying and I don't want to speculate. This will be the longest 24 hours waiting and it is killing me. :(

I could be wrong but I have feeling KS is crying because something happened to his brother. Toward the end of today's episode, you can see in JS's eyes, little regret but he has too much pride and he has gone too far so he doesn't know how to regret.

The hallway KS is crying looks like hospital. It's hard to read the signs because its writing is back mirror image but looks like writing of different department at a hospital.

KS told JJ at toward at the end of the episode that he always thought his brother was evil but realized for the first time he (JS) was patient suffering same "illness" as himself (KS) but with KS, JJ "cured" him but there's no one to "cure" JJ.

I really hope scene where KS is crying is first before KS's father scene with KS and JJ. KS's father asks JJ if JJ will be together with his son.

okay - the preview where KS is crying in the hallway, it is at the conclusion because you can see the "credits" being roll up. What we see is the preview and the "credits" are for the conclusion of eps. 49. It doesn't look good without some reason as to why he is crying and I don't want to speculate. This will be the longest 24 hours waiting and it is killing me. :(

KS can be crying for many reasons. The deep emotional tears have to be for someone close.

The scenario could be Jin Jin gets hurt and says something to him on the way to surgery etc.

I was thinking maybe his father did something to himself. After he said that jj and KS can be together he may be

doing good before his demise...his business is gone,his love said to leave her alone,wife isn't listening to him,oldest son

had done so much irreversible damage...could see a man ending his own life.

Ahhh geez seems like I've watched way too many dramas...I'm starting to analyze this too much.

Let's see how the writer ends this drama tomorrow.

KS can be crying for many reasons. The deep emotional tears have to be for someone close.

The scenario could be Jin Jin gets hurt and says something to him on the way to surgery etc.

I was thinking maybe his father did something to himself. After he said that jj and KS can be together he may be

doing good before his demise...his business is gone,his love said to leave her alone,wife isn't listening to him,oldest son

had done so much irreversible damage...could see a man ending his own life.

Ahhh geez seems like I've watched way too many dramas...I'm starting to analyze this too much.

Let's see how the writer ends this drama tomorrow.

I agreed with all of you - too many speculations to the ending. My one speculation is Creepy went looking for JinJoo and he had her - did he do something to JinJoo and then took his life. And KS is outside the hospital room crying for his brother and future sister-in-law while waiting for JinJin to come????? I don't know ????? I guess we will all know tomorrow - see you after we all watch the drama.

Update: E49&E50 for the series final week

"Gloria (2010) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ Team Gloria @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1426-gloria/posts/3902-soft-subs

These were synced to HANrel 720p videos,

but should work for any quality HAN/HANrel videos.

The links will be in folders...

MU Folder: "Gloria (2010) ViKi Softsubs "

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=L8613QYJ

MF Folder: "Gloria (2010) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.mediafire.com/?jt32qh278aeg7

The new links for this final week of broadcast...

MSSG.E49.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSFQU2YT

MSSG.E50.X264.720p-HANrel.END.ViKi.srt

----- Will be done, uploaded, and posted ~within one day of broadcast -----

Special "Thank You" to

DramaDramaOK and xBlissfulTearsX

for the wonderful subbing.

Thanks to the fabulous segmenting crew and subbing crew.

Thanks to the Glorious Team @ ViKi.com

for bringing these English subtitles to us viewers

Channel Managers:

kazenai & kamkar1

KO-EN Translators:

xblissfultearsx, dramadramaok & jkimx6

(Babybe3zy,mygoza, troubadour, borashii, LeeJunki13)

Video uploaders:

dreamofjeanie313 & trucalling

Editor:

cgwm808

Segmenters:

sjchung, celint, bobasuicida, kokosoup,

kankokugidi, thwin71, trucalling, Gloriamari

( shidoka, laststranger, GaEul44, tkah, pumpkinattack )

( xamjil, cgwm808, agatha, kasxia, sallu )

I force myself watching Gloria streaming eventhough my connection very bad...After I finish watching... only one word come out from my head ...IS THAT ALL, JUST LIKE THAT?????...but dont worry it was happy ending

SPOILER

JS kill himself...jumping from high building...but before that, he came to meet Jin Joo asking for forgiveness....blaaah how easy the writer solve the problem...

and yup I think the scene when KS crying is when his brother died....I'm not sure because my connection acting up on me..

Everybody happy...eventhough in some part I feel the writer forcing it...Like, KS'stepmother become nice to him..yaiiiks it's really weird..

We dont have wedding party...the writer only give us a scene when JJ trying her wedding dress and KS accompany her...

And the story ended in the night club, while everybody watching JJ singing GLORIA....THAT'S IT nothing more nothing less

I think if I try to count the screentime between KS and JJ together in the last episode it didnt reach 10 minutes...How cruel is the writer to me ihiiiiiikss

EDIT :

I want to say my appreciation with all the people that I meet in Gloria's soompi thread. We are together enjoying this ride, ups and down, stick till the end.

I really enjoy reading everybody opinion, insight, comoplain, ranting, whining etc hehehehehe

I hope we can meet in other drama thread :) :)

My big thanks especially to ahoxan, dramaok, semi-fly, team Gloria-sub@viki and haru2subs

Guest rainy75

(i missed i think 2 mins recording caused it started esrlier than normal )

if you dont mind, you can still dl it.

ep50 LQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8F6IYRRN

(recorded and uploaded by rainy75@soompi)

Guest rainy75

I force myself watching Gloria streaming eventhough my connection very bad...After I finish watching... only one word come out from my head ...IS THAT ALL, JUST LIKE THAT?????...but dont worry it was happy ending

SPOILER

JS kill himself...jumping from high building...but before that, he came to meet Jin Joo asking for forgiveness....blaaah how easy the writer solve the problem...

and yup I think the scene when KS crying is when his brother died....I'm not sure because my connection acting up on me..

Everybody happy...eventhough in some part I feel the writer forcing it...Like, KS'stepmother become nice to him..yaiiiks it's really weird..

We dont have wedding party...the writer only give us a scene when JJ trying her wedding dress and KS accompany her...

And the story ended in the night club, while everybody watching JJ singing GLORIA....THAT'S IT nothing more nothing less

I think if I try to count the screentime between KS and JJ together in the last episode it didnt reach 10 minutes...How cruel is the writer to me ihiiiiiikss

EDIT :

I want to say my appreciation with all the people that I meet in Gloria's soompi thread. We are together enjoying this ride, ups and down, stick till the end.

I really enjoy reading everybody opinion, insight, comoplain, ranting, whining etc hehehehehe

I hope we can meet in other drama thread :) :)

My big thanks especially to ahoxan, dramaok, semi-fly, team Gloria-sub@viki and haru2subs

i thought it was kind of KS to move back to stay with the dad.

I think JS's mum was not able to accept JS died.

When she saw KS, she called him JS.

KS answer her back and called her omma.

i thought it was kind of KS to move back to stay with the dad.

I think JS's mum was not able to accept JS died.

When she saw KS, she called him JS.

KS answer her back and called her omma.

Thanks for your explanation rainy...this is what I get when forcing myself watching streaming...choping scene make me confuse hehehehe

That's why It creeps me up when I saw JS's mum smile...the way she's smile look like crazy person...very very weird...and KS look uncomfortable when she gave him something...

I know I dont post enought but is there a kind soul who can tell me where i can find ost for this drama....pls pls pls...

Aja-Aja.com & AM-Addiction

both have MU download links for all the OST parts of this drama. :D

Google search term: "Gloria OST 2010"

This gives you a bunch of links to where most of the easy dl links can be found. :)

Guest rainy75

i just finished watching the entire ep50. Did the dad mentioned about 3yrs marriage? (excuse me with my limited knowledge of korean)

I thought i heard KS talking to Jinjin about marriage and 3 yrs. :blink:

It was really thoughtful of KS's mum to tell KS to return home as his dad is going thru difficult times.

And so KS remained in the house throughout after JS died.

JS mum refused to accept JS died and she always call KS as JS.

And so Kangsuk became the "son" of the 1st wife.

The dad also nvr correct her and simply let he hv her way of calling KS as JS.

I'm going to miss KS throwing his mini "tantrum" at Jinjin.

LoL..

i have missed those times where YS/DA KS/Jinjin tease each other. :tears:

happy lunar new year everyone!

see u around somewhere outthere at another drama thread..

Guest samtly7097

Aja-Aja.com & AM-Addiction

both have MU download links for all the OST parts of this drama. :D

Google search term: "Gloria OST 2010"

This gives you a bunch of links to where most of the easy dl links can be found. :)

hey thank alot....really grateful....

Archived