[Drama 2010] Gloria 글로리아

Guest sayroo

I did watch the first eps. of My Princess and I really love the actress - she is really a down-to-earth person. I know that will be the drama I will watch when Gloria is over.

I was able to watch both eps 43/44 - had to download this and that. Thank you @Ahoxan for your quick "softsubs". They really help me - my patience was really getting thin by the wait.

After watching the latest eps. - here is by observation

since JS got stabbed, he will live. He has to because he need to see with his evilness has done to all the people who he has been in contact & want a revenge on him.

But the rich granny will take more revenge on his family. She told Mr. Yoon to give JS the fund to keep him and father company going but once she pull the plug on the fund, the father and brother will realize the company cannot survive without fund to run the company- maybe bankruptcy. (the father will realize he has an idiot older son after all)- also when they have no money, they will see how the poor people live - maybe we will see a "SMILE,YOU" - where the family have to move in with JinJin and her immediate families - wouldn't that kill JS mother???

As for JJ and KS, I think the revenge thing that JJ is living will make her realize she has not accomplish anything other than driving KS away. I still believe KS will leave and come back in the last eps. JJ will become an accomplished actress and she will get all the praise she need. When the manager reveal to her who had worked hard to get the funding for her movie, KS will have left. She then will know how much she love and care for KS. That's my input on how they will end this show.

I cannot wait for the remaining 5 eps.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... I just finish watching episode 45 streaming and without sub. My question is...what's going on in the writer mind when she/he writing episode 45? Episode 45 is really a waste in my opinion, the story just circle around with the old problem and too many unimportant scene (morning sickness please...we just need at least 1 minute just to show YS has morning sicknes we dont need it to be repeat almost 3 times or is it more? I lost count here...blaaaah, and how about the manager sleeping together with the voice coach...OMG, do we need to see that scene again???? booooring. I feel the scene lost it cuteness because too much repetition. Ooooh and KS's father keep begging Jung Na na to accept him again...now I know how JS gets shameless and annoying personalities it was heredity )....wait I dont hate the actors...I love them...My point is what is the writer trying to do with her/his story in episode 45...There is no highlight at all..

The only highlight, even if we can call it highlight : Dong Ah's father sickness and JS being stabbed...but hello writer we can see it last week from the preview episode 45...Ooooh I get it now...We dont need to watch whole episode 45 to know the story, it's enough just by watching episode 45 preview...yeaaah saving a lot of my time...thanks writer...

Sorry if I sound harsh and cynical, but with my limited understanding after watching episode 45 without subs that's my conclusion...siggghhh

We only have 5 episode left, hopefully the writer know what she/he is doing with the story

OMG, I just saw the ending on preview ep. 46 - JinJin finally woke up and she kisses KS - yes Houston, there is going to be a happy ending after all. I am waiting for the softsub so I am watching the one without the subs.

I do agree with @Agie on the writer's direction but hey at this point, I am only happy "creepy" is going to get what he deserve - jail time baby!!! tongue2.gif

I don't know, I think episode 45 was really needed in order to move several storylines forward. There seemed to be several conversations between people - Grandmother and YS's Dad, JJ and Jin-Joo, Grandmother and DA, etc. While the storylines didn't move forward, it did set up the final arcs of the story. I found it a bit boring, but it was a needed episode.

Yeah this kind of scene always make me come back again for Gloria hehehehe

GloriaE45110115HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010010_20110116_100215.jpg

GloriaE45110115HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010003_20110116_100129.jpg

Hopefully after the sub come out, I have better understanding about episode 45 :)

Guest samasta93

the preview made my day... lalalalalaa~~ :rolleyes:

never mind about JS's life~

btw, I really support KS's mom's decision to live separately forever from a man like KS's dad. I do HOPE, they wouldn't make KS's mom ends up with KS's dad!

Guest dramaok

i myself don't care about the storyline at all.

but i would like to see a real-life Seo Ji-Seok and Bae Doona couple come out of this.

So that all that kissing and kissing were not in vain.

i watched an episode of SJS on that variety show Carpe Diem and he had to audition to sing.

and lolx it was bad.. but you know what. he is CUTE. haha i will upload it once i get a chance.

edit: here it is. it's for the variety show carpe diem they are audition in front of legendary trot singers for a chance to sing on Seol Woondo's new album. there's another part to this but it hasn't aired yet. it'll be on tomorrow i think.

e1093110109sdtvxvidbaro.jpg

e1093110109sdtvxvidbaro.jpg

일밤.E1093.오늘을 즐겨라 - 트로트를 즐겨라.110109.SDTV.XviD-Ba..avi

Sunday night. ep. 1093. carpe diem - enjoy trot.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RFCTV2WM

I will really miss this drama when it ends this month. So what are you watching besides "gloria"? I go through a depression :( after a drama ends so I want to prepare myself to start another drama. Helpful hints ?????

try queen of reversal, it's very good drama :)

Poor KS, he's really trapped in the middle, hope JJ and KS can be together again, it's very ironic when JJ's enemies about to fell from the cliff by themselves (if the bad guy didn't survive from the stabbed)

Omo, omo - just watched ep. 46 (no sub - just pure guessing) but Creepy got out of jail on some technicality - but then DA came in to say something (what did he say (this is given to him by rich granny)). This part is close to the end of ep. 46 Can someone translate this one for me. It is like a cliff hanger....

Oh this is getting good because -1) KS is begging the Dad to let his Mom go,(2) KS and JinJin are back together and the one I was not really anticipate - (3)the music teacher and the manager are getting married (they beat JJ and KS).

The worst of all - there is no preview for eps 47. You know I am going to get grey hair just waiting for the ending of this drama. crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Update: E45 & E46 together

Gloria (2010) ViKi softsubs

Brought to you by team Gloria @ ViKi.com

ViKi Link: http://www.viki.com/channels/1426-gloria/posts/3902-soft-subs

These were synced to HANrel 720p videos,

but should work for any quality HAN/HANrel videos.

The links will be in folders...

MU Folder: "Gloria (2010) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=L8613QYJ

MF Folder: "Gloria (2010) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.mediafire.com/?jt32qh278aeg7

The new links for this week...

MSSG.E45.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T82A1BCE

MSSG.E46.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TOYME6H

SOFTSUBS Completely up-to-date :) ~~~ Happy ~~~

Again... special "Thank You" to dramaok for the great subbing... :)

thank you @dramaok for your great job of subbing...now if I can just wait patiently for the softsubs for eps. 46, I will be a happy camper...still waiting... :phew:

The wait is over... :)

Happy Watching. :D

The REVENGE unfolds... ...evil grin... :D

Just watched ep 46 - OMG, I cannot wait for the remaining eps. I think eps 45 is the start of the revenge and 46 is the built up. Thanks again Ahoxan for the softsub for both eps. I would have to drag my friends over and have her sit with me if I didn't have the softsubs.

A question - is this the drama following Gloria?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/01/filming-begins-on-all-that-glitters/

If it is, I love the actress and all the drama she has done. I love her in Partner!!! She shine in this one.

Archived