http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gloria/preview/index.html

저 여자 때문에 난 세상과 화해했어요.

옥경은 자신을 찾아와 선처를 구하는 이회장에게 회사가 위태로워진 지금에서야 하

는 사죄가 더 가증스럽다고 이야기하고, 진진이 아프다는 소리에 달려온 강석은 힘

들어하는 진진에게 괴로워 하지 말라고 이야기하며 다독여준다.

한편 송여사는 기자들과 만나 강석이 지석과의 후계자 다툼때문에 거짓말로 소속가

수를 이용하고 있는거라 말하고, 지석은 진진을 찾아가는데..

translation:

Because of that woman, I have reconciled with the world.

Ok-Kyeong says to chairman Lee who has come to plead for favorable arrangement,

that him coming to apologize now, when his company is in crisis, makes him even more despicable.

Upon hearing about Jin Jin being ill, Kang Seok runs to her and consoles her urging her not to be tormented.

Meanwhile, Mz. Song meets with reporters and tells them Kang Suk and Ji Suk had a quarrel about the successor issue,

so Kang Suk used the singer from his management company to make up some lies, and Ji Suk goes to see Jin Jin, however...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why didn't they fire eavesdropping worker in doublesharp entertainment?

I was wondering about this one too - both the manager and KS know he has been "spilling" the information to Creepy but both of them kept him - so can someone remember (maybe I slept that part) why this guy is still on the show??? tongue2.gif

I was wondering about this one too - both the manager and KS know he has been "spilling" the information to Creepy but both of them kept him - so can someone remember (maybe I slept that part) why this guy is still on the show??? tongue2.gif

There's an old saying...

"Keep your friends close... and your enemies closer".

Essentially, it's better to have a known spy present and accounted for, so that:

- information leaks can be known and controlled.

- a new, bigger, and more dangerous leak won't replace the plugging of a small leak.

This is usually obliquely explained...

... but must have slipped past the production team's attention during the weird plot period.

Has anyone else notice that Baedonna got prettier as the show progressed. Not drama makeover pretty, but real life pretty. Iy's like her face got thinner, her complexion got clearer etc. I can't really explain it..

I agree BUT its actually not her face that got thinner. they made her hair darker (less red) and a lot shinier

and changed her hairstyle just a bit. I have always wanted to wring her hairstylists necks in other dramas because they

always gave her a bad hairdo that made this gorgeous woman look ugly.

Guest samasta93

Creepy brother really doesn't look Korean, if I didn't know better, I would guess South East Asian, Indian perhaps.

:) Indian -> South Asian

South East Asians are, for examples: Cambodian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian.. etc~

===================================

btw, thanks for the preview~ :)

I'm gonna follow your posts here instead of watching it~ I really want to watch some last minutes of last episode only...

Alright - as I am getting myself ready for the last two eps. of this drama, I just wanted to say this - I have never watched a drama so intense before - this drama was really a roller coaster for me.

One thing for sure, I really enjoy chatting with all the remaining people who stay for this drama. Also I want to thank all the subbers/softsubs/downloaders (is there such a word) and all the people who helped me with the translation - thank you.

Hopefully after eps. 50 is watched we can come back and share your feelings :P on this drama. So see you after the eps. 50. B)

Guest rainy75

i've kept away since ep40 and i finally started my remaining episodes this week.

I think its a torture to watch weekly 2 episodes.

Surprising i manage to fin pretty quick.

i am still puzzled the way YS's dad accepted DA.

That JiSuk still not repentant.

i hope he goes to jail and stay in there for the rest of his life.

He had been given many chances to be sorry for what he had done.

He rather end his own life rather then to be sorry. tongue2.gif-_-

Guest dramaok

taesun.jpg

Actress Jo Hyang-Gi (조향기) to wed on April 30, 2011 at Hallelujah church in Bundang to a non-celebrity groom.

She made her debut in 1998 through SBS Super Model contest and has since displayed her speaking skills through the various variety programs and radio shows she has appeared and hosted. In the drama "Gloria" she plays the role of "Tae-Soon" an employee at Memories Nightclub and a fellow boarder of Jin Jin and Jin Joo.

img: dongA.com

---------------

cheonhee.jpg

Actor Lee Cheon-Hee will wed actress Jeon Hye-Jin on March 11, 2011 at Sheraton Grand Walker Hall in Gwangjang district. Lee Cheon-Hee who plays the role of "Dong-Ah" on "Gloria" made his debut in 1993 through film, "A Good Lawyer's Wife" while actress Jeon had an early debut as a child actress. The two met through their co-starring roles on the 2009 sbs drama "Smile You." After their wedding, they will honeymoon in Hawaii.

img: newsen.com

---------------

shiningd.jpg

반짝반짝빛나는, the drama replacing "gloria" has an official webpage now:

i guess it's not sparkling or twinkles, but shining. ^^

it's still under construction but it has a preview video.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/shining/index.html

starts 2/12/11. so i don't know why the gap after Gloria.

img: sportskorea

Guest dramaok

ep. 50 final preview:

모든 일이 아득하게 느껴지는 순간이 왔으면..

경찰을 피해 달아난 지석! 결국 지명수배가 내려지고, 지석을 체포하기 위해 진진은

어마어마한 금액을 현상금으로 제시한다. 오갈곳 없는 도망자 신세가 된 지석은 진

주를 찾아가는데..

한편 이회장은 강석과 진진을 불러 두 사람의 인연을 허락하고, 옥경은 강석과 동아

에게 제호그룹을 맡아달라고 부탁한다. 한편 강석과 진진은 본격적인 결혼준비에 돌

입하는데..

If the moment when everything seems faraway comes...

Ji Suk who runs to evade the police. At last there is a most-wanted warrant for him,

and Jin Jin puts out an enormous amount of money as reward money in order to have him arrested.

Ji Suk who is in the predicament of having nowhere to go goes to find Jin Joo...

Meanwhile, chairman Lee calls Kang Suk and Jin Jin out and approves the two of them together.

Ok-Kyeong asks Kang Suk and Dong Ah to take care of Jae Ho Group.

Kang Suk and Jin Jin go into wedding preparation mode, however...

i didn't watch ep. 49 but the preview at the end doesn't look good.

some caps:

e49110129hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

at the end, Kang Suk gets a call from Dong Ah, and there's a couple flashbacks of Jin Jin,

and someone's breathing very hard gasping for air.. then Kang Suk is weeping against the wall.

I havent watch epi 49...but seing spoiler from epi 50, I cant help to comment....I feel numb, OK if it will be sad ending I wont throw tantrum....as I already said before I just want to enjoy Gloria untill the end...and I'm prepare with every possible way the writer will end the story....gaaaah who am I kidding... I want happy ending huhuhuhu... everybody can die in Gloria, but please not KS and JJ, they must be happy......before I really hope the writer will give me one whole special episode just to resolve the problem between KS and JJ, but now what I'm asking just give KS and JJ the last 10 minute to be happy before the story finish...am I asking too much writer????

Guest rainy75

ep. 50 final preview:

모든 일이 아득하게 느껴지는 순간이 왔으면..

경찰을 피해 달아난 지석! 결국 지명수배가 내려지고, 지석을 체포하기 위해 진진은

어마어마한 금액을 현상금으로 제시한다. 오갈곳 없는 도망자 신세가 된 지석은 진

주를 찾아가는데..

한편 이회장은 강석과 진진을 불러 두 사람의 인연을 허락하고, 옥경은 강석과 동아

에게 제호그룹을 맡아달라고 부탁한다. 한편 강석과 진진은 본격적인 결혼준비에 돌

입하는데..

If the moment when everything seems faraway comes...

Ji Suk who runs to evade the police. At last there is a most-wanted warrant for him,

and Jin Jin puts out an enormous amount of money as reward money in order to have him arrested.

Ji Suk who is in the predicament of having nowhere to go goes to find Jin Joo...

Meanwhile, chairman Lee calls Kang Suk and Jin Jin out and approves the two of them together.

Ok-Kyeong asks Kang Suk and Dong Ah to take care of Jae Ho Group.

Kang Suk and Jin Jin go into wedding preparation mode, however...

i didn't watch ep. 49 but the preview at the end doesn't look good.

some caps:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

at the end, Kang Suk gets a call from Dong Ah, and there's a couple flashbacks of Jin Jin,

and someone's breathing very hard gasping for air.. then Kang Suk is weeping against the wall.

I havent watch epi 49...but seing spoiler from epi 50, I cant help to comment....I feel numb, OK if it will be sad ending I wont throw tantrum....as I already said before I just want to enjoy Gloria untill the end...and I'm prepare with every possible way the writer will end the story....gaaaah who am I kidding... I want happy ending huhuhuhu... everybody can die in Gloria, but please not KS and JJ, they must be happy......before I really hope the writer will give me one whole special episode just to resolve the problem between KS and JJ, but now what I'm asking just give KS and JJ the last 10 minute to be happy before the story finish...am I asking too much writer????

oh my gosh... is it a bad signal????? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO????? :crazy:

better not a bad ending, would ya? :crazy:

gasps... there's a "then " :wacko: in the last word of ep50 preview!!!

no way. dont give me a heart attack.

the spoiler pics..

did it show

KS standing at the

corridor of the hospital room

??

I just knew it..

the writer wouldnt be so good to give us a wedding....

Haven't watched 49 yet and the spoiler for 50 seems bad but I have high hopes that the ending will not be a sad one.

We know that what we see in previews is not what  is necessarily what is going to happen. Especially in a 50 episode drama a happy ending is par for the cause. Let's see if I eat my words tomorrow LOL!

On a side note how awesome is Seo Ji seok as an actor look at the last spoiler picture...that's an actor for you!

Haven't watched 49 yet and the spoiler for 50 seems bad but I have high hopes that the ending will not be a sad one.

We know that what we see in previews is not what  is necessarily what is going to happen. Especially in a 50 episode drama a happy ending is par for the cause. Let's see if I eat my words tomorrow LOL!

On a side note how awesome is Seo Ji seok as an actor look at the last spoiler picture...that's an actor for you!

i too believe that kang suk and jin jin WILL have a happy ending. they totally deserve their love to live on.

oh and i too <3 su ji suk!!! i've watched all the dramas he's been in and some of the variety programs. such charisma that man has!

OMG, I haven't watch eps. 49 but just saw the preview for eps. 50. What do we need to get a happy ending with JJ and KS? Do I have to take the first plane out and go to Korean and slap the writer (like others who have been slapped) to make her/him understand - we need a happy ending!!!!! fury.giffury.gif

Well I am waiting to see what is truly the ending going to be like tomorrow. If isn't a happy ending, omg, there will words flying here!!!

Guest fkamkar49

They will not do that to us. We worked so hard to sub this drama in hope of happy ending. They are not that cruel...are they?

Archived