少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest sigihjang

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=341781&st=100

repost again and it's worse that you don't even give credit to owner, you are really something

not just bad memory but also bad mannners <_<

Guest silis7noy2

Wow a new thread~ New posters~ ^^

Super Girl member Katsuta Rino's favorite idol is SNSD

http://supergirls.jp/profile/katsuta.html

--

Some changes coming on SBS Good Sunday(which consistes of FO2 and Goldmiss diary). A new girlgroup variety show will replace Gold Miss Diary. Yoo Jae Suk is officially in negotiation to come back to Good Sunday as MC, but it is not specified which show it will be(likely to be the girlgroup show). FO2 ending rumor is still there. It remains to be seen how FO2's fate will be.

Guest azngerl07

loving how many japanese idols are spazznig about the girls! tho it would be won't be easy hope many people show their love for em!

Guest Miitoko

Alrite...i caved...

this is my resolution for this new thread...

I shall post each time something big or amazing has happen...til then...i shall stick to weekly postings..

Japanese Debuts = Closeup, Dance, and Ori versions.....that i can live off in paradaise...

imagine...

BUT

are they reusing TMYW concept again?

I hope not... i hope for a new concept that is in the same category as TMYW (mature, sexy, whatnots)

YEE~ so excited~!!

Wish some male celebs will just admit their love for Soshi too...but its all good...Japan is still predominately females..:D

Guest greatgrey

Cool! Another celeb SNSD fan! :) Katsuya Rino... Thanks Silis, for the info!

FO2 should change its strategy if it wants to continue...

Guest silis7noy2

The girls are back home from vacations... members were reportedly watching the World Cup soccer Korea game with their families. Things return to normal(meaning hectic) in few days.

Talking to a fan at their eyeglass shop, Taeyeon's mom said Taeyeon is resting in dorm, preparing for activities, mom said "Taeyeon is itching to be active again"

Sica left msg at woorissica.com. Not allowed to take it out of the site, here's a part of her msg, the crown avatar is what woorisica gave to sica, it says Master.

"master.jpg <- This crown is too cute euheeheehee... I miss you all :) ... Everyone.. I wish for your happiness, health and success :)"

Side note, Sica means deer in Japanese, so sometimes Korean translations get people mixed up with Yoona

Yuri was spotted few times last week, with a friend at cafe, and browsing at a car dealer...

Sooyoung sightings in US include strolling in Manhattan with her sister Soojin and shopping at Japanese market in New Jersey.

Yoona seemed to have filmed FO2 yesterday, as Yoona and Jo Kwon was sighted in subway, running around

Rumor of girls shooting Lotte Duty Free shop CF today, DBSK was a previous model

Guest timpa

I think the biggest advantage SNSD will have as a girl group in Japan is that they can be a girl group that actually has really good vocalists in their group. I listened to Jpop years before I ever got into the K-pop scene. It was BoA who got me to cross-over when I listened to her Korean albums. The girl group scene in Japanese Music tends to be dominated more from looks than ability. A lot of it is studio-enhanced tracks which they are unable to perform live and even the enhanced tracks don't showcase a very large vocal range.

It's the main reason why I tend to just listen to solo female-artists in Japan like Ayaka, Mika Nakashima, Namie Amuro etc... Ayaka is one of my favorite singers of all-time so sad that she had to retire because of Graves disease.

Anyway I don't mean to just rag on Jpop since I do listen to a lot of it and have been a fan of various artists for quite some time, I just think when it comes to girl groups the major labels tend to focus more on style over substance. I think SNSD can win over fans when they listen and hear 3 or 4 singers as good or better than solo-singers in the Japanese market and miles above many of the girl groups.

Guest hyonismx

credit: Zoolander@soompi/FO2

^ oh! you just edit the post but guess the guy zoolander took it from here if i'm not wrong.

thread rules

-Do Not Steal Any Peoples Work That Have Been Shared Here

-If possible, put proper credits to the right owner of the pictures/information.

Joannnalee‎: RT @miyachan11: Yuna is a kind of flower in Japan and that's how Sones will spell SNSD Yoona's name when they start promoting in #jpn.

^ I think flower is hana not yuna? yuna means 'power' or something?

:D

17294361.jpg

33978436.jpg

cr; as tagged

There is one more idol from Super girls that love Kara and SNSD..I am not sure of her name

i think the girl's name is Wantanabe

Cool to see so much support for celebs....

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD rakes in the money from star cards - by SWEETREVENGE@allkpop on JUNE 14, 2010

20100614_snsdrakesinthemoneyfromstarcards_01-2.jpg

Remember when SBS Contents Hub first announced the sale of popular girl group SNSD’s very own Star Collection Cards?

Well, apparently the cards are selling as fast as hot pancakes according to SBS Contents Hub because they have released 500,000 packs since its first sale last week. Star Cards are cards with special prints of stars in their various poses that have been previously unexposed to the public.

Therefore, the cards are considered valuable and since last December when SNSD and DBSK cards were first made available to the public, a surprising 1,300,000 packs were sold and more are going off the racks as we speak.

In order to keep up with this popularity, on the 7th SBS Contents Hub released a season 2 of these SNSD cards just in time for the World Cup. Furthermore, to increase the cheering spirit in hopes for Korea to pass 16th place in the World Cup finals, each of these packs contain a “red soshi” cheering card.

20100614_snsdrakesinthemoneyfromstarcards_01-1.jpg

Guest greatgrey

I think the biggest advantage SNSD will have as a girl group in Japan is that they can be a girl group that actually has really good vocalists in their group. I listened to Jpop years before I ever got into the K-pop scene. It was BoA who got me to cross-over when I listened to her Korean albums. The girl group scene in Japanese Music tends to be dominated more from looks than ability. A lot of it is studio-enhanced tracks which they are unable to perform live and even the enhanced tracks don't showcase a very large vocal range.

It's the main reason why I tend to just listen to solo female-artists in Japan like Ayaka, Mika Nakashima, Namie Amuro etc... Ayaka is one of my favorite singers of all-time so sad that she had to retire because of Graves disease.

Anyway I don't mean to just rag on Jpop since I do listen to a lot of it and have been a fan of various artists for quite some time, I just think when it comes to girl groups the major labels tend to focus more on style over substance. I think SNSD can win over fans when they listen and hear 3 or 4 singers as good or better than solo-singers in the Japanese market and miles above many of the girl groups.

Ah, we have the same story... I used to listen to Utada Hikaru a lot... That's why I'm pretty confident that even if the girls will have to debut all over again, at least they have powerhouse vocals and great dancers. That's a major plus for them. :)

Guest silis7noy2

The Season 2 Cards selling 500K packs in just one week is an astounding figure in the industry. SM stock price is continuing to increase with news like this. Today it's at 14250 won, ten times the price two years ago(Avex sold their shares of SM at 6253 won in March too bad for them). Well it's good news but SM will figure out even more ways to empty fans' pockets now haha...

On Come to Play Kim Taeyoung says he is samchon fan of SNSD

When asked who is his favorite girlgroup member he answers "Soshi Taeyeon". Kim Taeyoung is a former soccer player, one of the World Cup heroes in Korea.

Anybody found the new Seohyun Star Call clip on youtube? I cannot access this video on Daum can someone put it on Youtube

Seohyun Star Call

There is one more idol from Super girls that love Kara and SNSD..I am not sure of her name

Here's the link.. i think the girl's name is Wantanabe

Cool to see so much support for celebs....

Oh you're right~ Watanabe Hikaru likes Kara SNSD

Guest evilgary

yea fo2 should really not capaitalise on taeyeon and yoona scandal to raise their ratings as i believe fans are already tired of it and it might cause them not to watch it anymore

wooT!! congrtz on the 3rd thread.... took me awhile to read through 2nd thread and onto the 3rd .. =) ... even tho i miss their debut at the very start .. this time i surely will not miss it.. with all this competition it will surely push the girl more... and i know the girls will bring out the best of them.. we all know success wont achieve over one night ... gahhh talking about this i'm sooo excited...

so the girls are back from their vacation .... hopefully they have a very good vacation ....

they are going to start a new chapter once they step into the Japan music market...

edit:

^

^wooo SNSD starcard ... i wonder if Avex ever regret selling their shares.... SM stock price continue to increase is just woooooow

Guest kaikaine

WOW!!! 500k in just 1week??? oh my goodness... this is insane...

SM will make a lot of profits for this... not only for this... is all of SNSD goodies... :lol:

SNSD is really a big big gold-mine hill for SM... :lol:

SM should treat SNSD very well... if not... :lol:

@silis... thanks for your info... Seohyun made a Star Call?? :lol: did someone have the youtube link??

i'm excited for it now... the girls are back and ready to start their activity back... :D

@LeafGreen ... thanks for sharing those Scrapbook photo... :D i hope i can have one too... :(

@hyonismx ... thanks for those Hyoyeon pics... we'r lack of Hyoyeon pics here... please feel free to post more.. love it so much...

Guest silis7noy2

Seohyun Star Call translation

Hello~

What are you doing now?

I am studying hard for my finals now

Everyone you all must be studying hard now~

Let's cheer up and do our best

and get high grades~

Hwaiting~

Let's study hard

Bye~