少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Happy Thread #3 my fellow Sones...

Love SNSD all the way...

Before this, I didn't quite active in kpop fandom but SNSD that brought me into the fandom... :lol:

Let's make this thread full of our love towards our 9 girls...

SNSD + SONEs = 1 :D

for the troll that being messing with our overratedyoong... How can you hate our deery yoona? She just so choding... You can't help but love her... Ugh! hater always be a hater... <_< I felt so annoyed when there's people that always kept saying she's being overrated and stuff...

I really want to see Yoong in a new drama but I wish to see her in a romantic comedy drama where she can have a character that more like herself... :lol: but maybe it's impossible for it to happened in this year cause they'll be in Japan... :(

Exactly. Antis brought me in this fandom. I don't think they realize that everytime they hate, more love comes. :) I don't even think I would be such a huge fan if antis never bashed our girls. So thank you. They opened my eyes and I realized how talented, beautiful and kind they are.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2006/2007ns5.gif

cr; omonatheydidnt

And congratulations to S♥NEs/SNSD for being the 1st girl group to have a 3rd thread !

1st thread - First steps

2nd thread - Korean domination

3rd thread - Japan/Asian domination ? :D

gotta agree with you on this... tbh, Haters that make me love these girls more...

3rd thread definitely for their Asian dominaton... :lol:

I am so excited for their debut in Japan... I'm glad that they didn't change their name cause it just sound awkward to call Yul, Lily and Seohun, Hyung...

I love Erika... she such a fangirl... :D

about the SuperGirls by Avex, I think it just the lame move made by Avex to release the group the same month of SNSD debut month in Japan...

well, I think SNSD already have their own J-Sones fanbase in Japan and not to forget the supports they gain from Japan's celebs...

After all, Oh! even reach the Oricon chart without the girls promoting in Japan...

So despite what happened, SNSD going to make a great hit in Japan... :)

this is just my opinions...

and again... congratz on the third thread guys... ^^

Guest catalima

Congrats Sones for this 3rd Thread! I think this is a first time that girl group have a 3rd threat~ I don't think Avex' Super Girls will be able to beat SNSD in Japan. actually i don't consider them as rival. Soshi have already their own fan base in japan and have been ranked in Oricon without promotions.

it's nice to see Japanese celebrities supporting the girls <3

hahahaha well each company have their own strategy to fight in the competition

maybe this is Avex way to fight SM/UMJ to release supergirls in same month as snsd (lol their name the same like snsd's temporary name before debut XD)

Congrats on the 3rd thread and news of expansion to Japan~

I'm excited for the Japan debut but... I think it's being pumped up too much.

People seem to think they'll succeed right off the bat, but it'll take time.

The girls need to get used to the language and learn the language first and then they have to work their way up.

And IF they do work their way up, they have a lot of competition. I mean, AKB's latest single sold 513,453 in just its first week.

... sorry if I put a damper on anyone's parade. Maybe I'm just looking at things in a pessimistic light.

And concerning Yul's name... there really isn't a problem. Yuri is actually a pretty common name for both boys and girls.

For example, you have Chinen Yuri from HSJ and Ebihara Yuri a model.

i think none snsd's fans thinking they will be success just in 1 night

they just think snsd will be success in japan even if it takes time

as for me, snsd debut in japan will be like them debuting for the very 1st time again, from the beginning just like their

sunbaes boa and dbsk who all need time/years to reach to the top

but ofcourse they need all the publicity from media and that what makes it look so hyped

and for AKB i dont think they also sold that much in 1 night after their debut, they also need time to become like today

so let's just support and eventho i'm same like some ppl here....scared for the girls

but let's not be pessimist ^^

our girls been through lot hardest time in their life, they've been up and down but they always manage to get to the top again ^^

coz our girls never give up and always work hard to achieve their dreams ^^ and they need their fans support for that ^_^

Umeda Erika's Blog - Now I Did It!

2010-06-14 15:11:37

みんなぁ~昨日ねぇあせるあせる

やっとなうデビューしたよ~ドキドキキラキラキラキラキラキラキラキラ

イェーイべーっだ!チョキ

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7818/3l01139818011.jpg

なうずっとやりたくてしょぼんドキドキ

でもやり方が分からなくてずっと出来てなかったんだ…ガーンパー笑

これからジャンジャンなうってくからべーっだ!チョキ

みんな頑張ってついてきてねっニコニコグーラブラブラブラブ

あとひらめき電球アナタへのRe:ってとこでえりかなうについて、みんながなうコメント的なのをしてくれてるのもちゃんとチェックしてるからねぇ~にひひドキドキドキドキ

なんか会話出来てるみたいで楽しいよっ~アップアップキラキラキラキラ

よーしっDASH!DASH!DASH!いっぱいつぶやくゾォ長音記号1べーっだ!グーラブラブラブラブラブラブラブラブフゥ-

それでは晴れ少女時代の靴下履いて行ってきまぁ~すラブラブ!パーアップ

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2666/11001288.png

えりか

Translation

Everyooone~ Yesterdaaay

I finally debuted (on "Now")~ <3

YAAY ^_-v

Now I wanted to do more TT

But I did’t know how so I could not TT Haha

Because after this I’m going to be going non-stop, ^_-v

Everyone will do their best to come along with me, right? ^^ <33

Also, you wrote Re: Since you’re going to be doing “now”, you’ll really check everyone’s comments right~? ^^

I’d like to look at conversations like that, it’s enjoyable~

Okay! I’ve talked too much lol ^_- <3333

Well, I’m going to wear my SNSD socks and goo *_*

Erika

Source:her blog

**Culture Note from Hiros@Soshified.com: She is talking about her "Ameba *now* debut" = "She newly started to use Ameba blog's *now* function",

not talking about her debut as a singer or an actress.

cr. soshified

I think she is so cute and nice ~ promoting our girls keke

Fangirls ROCK !! ^^

HAHAHAHA OMG SNSD's Socks XD XD XD XD she's so cute rofl

Guest songbird86

^Whuuuuut?

I just came back to read some of the newer post. I didn't know Avex was debuting another girl group this year. They debuted a group called Tokyo Girls' Style earlier this year with age ranges from 11-13 years old. Many believed this was an answer to KARA coming over. Now them debuting this new group Super Girls (ages range from 21-12) makes me think that they're intimidated by the hallyu-wave that's coming over. They should be especially with SNSD, being they're a force to be dealt with.

There's really no need for SNSD to worry. They already have a fanbase. Also, a different concept than what Japan is used to. Japan is really into cuteness. While the girls can do cute they're already moving into a mature direction. And what Korea considers mature/sexy is deffinately not what Japan considers mature/sexy. They'll be a breath of fresh air...

They'll be fine.

Guest <3Chinen

OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN ON SNSD THREAD ON SOOMPI IN SOOOOO LONG!

AND WE'RE ALREADY ON THE 9TH PAGE ON SOOMPI! HEHE :)

Congrats!

This is the power of nine!

Thank you everyone for sharing the pictures and video's of snsd! :)

Guest redsol

Congrats on the 3rd thread and news of expansion to Japan~

I'm excited for the Japan debut but... I think it's being pumped up too much.

People seem to think they'll succeed right off the bat, but it'll take time.

The girls need to get used to the language and learn the language first and then they have to work their way up.

And IF they do work their way up, they have a lot of competition. I mean, AKB's latest single sold 513,453 in just its first week.

... sorry if I put a damper on anyone's parade. Maybe I'm just looking at things in a pessimistic light.hara Yuri a model.

Nobody is doubting how hard it will be and I really don't think anyone here expects them to blow up over night, that really isn't realistic. Everyone is aware of how challenging this will be for them.

They are starting from scratch so I think comparing them to other groups is pointless, right now they can't compete to groups who are household names in Japan.

We are all just excited to see what they have in store for everyone and as sones we're going to support them :D

Erika's such a cute fangirl lol

^Whuuuuut?

I just came back to read some of the newer post. I didn't know Avex was debuting another girl group this year. They debuted a group called Tokyo Girls' Style earlier this year with age ranges from 11-13 years old. Many believed this was an answer to KARA coming over. Now them debuting this new group Super Girls (ages range from 21-12) makes me think that they're intimidated by the hallyu-wave that's coming over. They should be especially with SNSD, being they're a force to be dealt with.

There's really no need for SNSD to worry. They already have a fanbase. Also, a different concept than what Japan is used to. Japan is really into cuteness. While the girls can do cute they're already moving into a mature direction. And what Korea considers mature/sexy is deffinately not what Japan considers mature/sexy. They'll be a breath of fresh air...

They'll be fine.

kekeke i believe they did that for the competition

it's still quite recent they debut TGS and now they debut new group again when snsd bout the debut there

but it's all comin back to each groups and what can they offer to the public

i just hope UMJ wont desperate enough and make snsd the same as japanese idol group

like you said eventho snsd also use cute and sexy concept but we can totally see the different

Guest vietdragon2285

is anyone able to post some pictures of tiffany and sica? the one i am looking for of fany is the wallpaper from the LG Cookie ad and the one of sica was posted a few days ago but i can't seem to find it, it is where sica had minimal makeup on and i think a white sheet in the background?

i had the pix but my computer died, jus got another one but unfortunately i wasn't able to back up a lot of the pix i had.

Guest kevcozha

this is my first time post here,at SNSD thread~~

CONGRATSSSS ON SNSD 3RD THREAD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love snsd so much espcly yoona...

hurmmm i want to share something here...i hope its ok...

u guys must know that recently there's so many things happen between yoona and ok taec...for me i think it's ok but some of my frens hate them being together...they said that yoona is the one that chase after ok taec..they said bad things bout yoona...it makes me very2345 sad..chincha...me alone vs 4-5 of my frens...there's nothing that i can do and at last i end up saying I HATE OK TAEC SO MUCH~!!!!!!

i feel like crying rite now...actly my frens say they love snsd..they watch snsd shows,they dance snsd dance but they HATE yoona..is that ok???if u said u love snsd u must love 9 of then rite???

guys please give me strength...

First off I'm glad to see so many new faces here. As for your friends well maybe they'll get used to Yoona after being exposed to her from watching all the SNSD show. People just have to understand that even though all the members have varying levels of popularity that they all support each other, and if you really want to call yourself a Sone you have to do the same. Reason why shows like Hello Baby, and GGTS were so awesome was because we got to see how close the girls were and how much they cared for each other.

I don't' think Avex is debuting Super Girls just to compete with SNSD that'd be silly. They probably had this plan for a long time or at least for a while and it just so happened to coincide with SNSD's debut as well. Also I don't think SNSD is at an advantage rather there at a disadvantage. Being on foreign soil, and I'm not sure what the japanese public think of korean groups invading Japan but I'm positive that it's not all good news. Being successful in Japan is probably going to take some time. It really is going to be like debuting all over again.

Guest anitia97

holy moly, 3rd thread already? i need to catch up lol!

its awesome that snsd has so many japanese fangirls ^___^ spazzing over them and such.

thanks cecil for the photos!

Guest cantthinkofaname

i don't think that snsd will be off the hook when they enter the japanese market

remember, they're new to this market and it will take time for these girls to gain japanese fans

lets just hope for the best for our girls

and i just basically LOLed at avex's new group, i'm not doubting their talent, but...

well avex aren't very successful with girl groups, it's like they're cursed or something

look at sweets which debuted under avex, they didn't get very far, then look at csjh, if i'm correct, they're under avex too right? if they are then, yeah they're pretty much not out there in japan. but w/e, everyone knew that this "super girls" group was to compete against snsd kekekekeke, it's so obvious duh~

Guest Qrizta

I don't expect too much for SNSD's japanese debut song but I'm optimist that the girls will succeed.

Esp after reading the compilation of many japanese celebs' blog entries in SSF.

Well, those female artists all support SNSD.

This made me feel very optimistic.

Those celeb fangirls should keep promoting the girls....lol

I also don't really mind competition.

The girls have yet to let me down...

If u read the thread before their debut when they were still "Super Girls"...lol

90% of the comments were doubtful and some hateful but look at them now!

Woohoo... Tough road is ahead but I believe the girls can do well.

Korean's 2 top girlgroups are breaking through different markets...XD

Koreans must be feeling very sad that their nation's little sisters and nation's fairies are taken away...lol

Guest greatgrey

LOL @ Erika... She's really a SONE. Hahahaha. I love her spazzing moments, and can't help but feel touched by how much she's supporting and promoting our girls...

We don't know exactly SM wants the girls to do for their debut concept, but I'm confident that the girls can do it. Though Japan may be all about the cuteness factor, out girls can pull that off PLUS powerhouse vocals. :D It's not gonna be easy, but... Let's go, Soshi, let's go! :)

BTW... It's just me but... SUPER Junior and GIRLS' Generation = "Super Girls"?? LOL. Just a theory.

Guest prettyoungthing

YoonA & Nicole Moments

20323890.gif71596572.gif49853377.gif81787046.gif41824143.jpg69778927.jpg92807697.gif

credit: Zoolander@soompi/FO2

Joannnalee‎: RT @miyachan11: Yuna is a kind of flower in Japan and that's how Sones will spell SNSD Yoona's name when they start promoting in #jpn.

no one thinks that this is going to be an easy way for SNSD to reach the top of J-POP market...

there are competition there and they are just a newbie there..

starting from zero point, it takes time and hardship to reach the top, like what their sunbaes have already done so far..

its just like debuting over other country again~

i'll support SNSD no matter what! snsd jjang!

Various Japanese Celebrities Love SNSD

I found a function that let me search just through celebrity blogs and I was surprised that a lot more celebs than just Umeda Erika like our girls! I'll post all June entries in this thread and I'll try to give a little background on each. After these past entries I'll make new threads with new posts from celebs. I hope you guys enjoy and see how big an impact SNSD has even on idols and such in Japan.

1. Fukuoka Sayaka - 30 years old, She's an actress and talent/Gravure Idol with a focus in swimsuit modeling.

2. Seo Akiko - 26 years old, She's a talent/Gravure Idol with a focus in swimsuit modeling.

3. Enosawa Manami - 13 years old, She's a fashion model and actress

4. Arihara Kanna - 16 years old, Former member of C-ute with Umeda Erika (whom you all know now!)

Seo Akiko - Mentioned earlier

Arihara Kanna - Mentioned earlier

5. Ooide Chihiro - 23 years old, She's a fashion model

Translated : Kanki@soshified

Sources: [LINK] [LINK] [LINK] [LINK] [LINK]