少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest greatgrey

If it's true that they'll both be active in Japan and Korea for the 2nd half of the year, that means they'll be riding planes like buses. o_O

True..When we need the mod the most..He/She doesn't appear.Quite unfortunate..

Parellel promotions is gonna be tough and hard on the girls..

But the good thing is ..It is only a short flight from Japan to Korea or Korea to Japan..

Guest silis7noy2

you guys do know that SM is planning to have the girls do activities in Japan and Korea right?? during the 2nd half of the year...

well according to this Japanese article:

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=7&ai_id=115944

SMエンターテイメント側は「少女時代は今年の下半期、9月に日本デビューシングルの発売をし、活動することになる。韓国と日本を行き来しながら活動を平行する形で繰り広げる計画」と明かした。

SM Entertainment... plans to have parallel activites in both Korea and Japan.

this was sited accordindly from YTN, Joynews24 and inews24 of Korea

silis or anyone there, is there news that this is close to be true??

"Parallel activity" was mentioned by SM in Korean news so it's true. But parallel activity can mean different things. For example a parallel promotion of Japan song and a Korean song is not possible in practice so something like that is not what the article means. By parallel it means more like a Japanese song promotion in Japan while in Korea some varieties and event appearances and any possible individual activities are maintained. Again, the keyword is balancing and the goal is successful debut in Japan AND maintaining top status in Korea by continuing to be exposed to Korean public. This plan is for the next 6+ months and after that things will depend on how the Japan debut goes.

That other Yoona witness account:

"After Onew musical ended people emptied out and I was waiting for the elevator, and some Japanese ladies kept whispering something kekeke

I looked at what's going on and really I thought my heart would stop

So pretty TT TT TT TT

The word goddess is not enough o o

Face really small and white and slim TT TT

Didn't look like she had make up on and in real life she was much prettier TT TT

There was a tall manager and maybe codi unnies, they were waiting for the elevator

She was chatting with her companions and smiling, an angel TT TT TT TT

Unconsciously I was making a mommy smile ;ㅅ ;

Seems she didn't feel hot she wore long sleeve red hoodie and jean shorts, comfortable wear hehe

Went to see Onew and I hit jackpot kekekeke"

thanks silis for explain the whole parallel activities for our girls...

It must be tired for them for this 6 month onwards to balance their activities in Korea and Japan... :(

I hope they'll take care of their health...

so much that I'm anticipated for their Japan debut, I am so concern of their health...

Hope everything went well... :)

Guest dreamygirl92

Hello~~

Totally new to Soompi! I just literally made an account yesterday and immediately joined SNSD forum here :)

And what a coincidence that you guys are spazzing on your 3rd thread! Congrats! A great new start for me!

I must say though, all that spamming over Yoona on the last 3 pages or so really damaged my computer >_< but can I just say that even though I've read all those things for the first time, it hardly change my view of Yoona at all~if anything, it actually helps me sympathize with her more and like her more. To me, the whole "Miss X is overrated blah blah blah" is just...totally overrated! lol Oooh the irony.

Even my mom likes Yoona~she just started watching Cinderella Man and likes it. So low rating or not, Yoona is still lovable....to my mom at least ^_^

Something about me>> I do have my bias regardless of that fact that I have thousands of SNSD pictures as a whole. I just have a bit more of Hyoyeon pictures, that's all :D It's like how I happen to love Kpop over all the other types of music, and how I happen to love SNSD most over all the other artists/groups, and I just happen to love Hyoyeon most out of the 9!

Ok, enough writing~just to show Hyo's effect on me, I'll demonstrate with a picture! :)

Image_5.jpg

cr. GGOH

Guest hotchocolatelove

silis, ty for the info!

wow, activities at Japan and Korea at the same time?

i hope the girls will stay healthy despite the heavy schedule awaiting them :)

dreamygirl92, welcome to this thread!

lols at the pic! Amber is disturbed by Hyo's aura >.<

Guest evilgary

wow if they are doing parallel activities, won't it be too tiring for them. I hope that maybe like half would stay in japan and the other half in korea. After which they would switch over

Guest i.said.hi

^ i have a feeling that seohyun's we got married filming will count as part of the parallel activities. I think she's going to go back and forth to do some filming on every few weeks.

as much as im happy some of the girls will still be on some shows in korea

but at the same time i feel worried and sad because they will be super exhausted

they even already exhausted with korean activities alone, now added japan activities

i hope SM manage it well

Guest prettyoungthing

SNSD LATEST NEWS - Daily NEWS [06.15.10] Yoona will be the MC for World Cup Festival held in Korea

b0034105_4c035c7d3195c.jpg

SNSD Yoona together with Lee Hyori will be the emcees for a SBS special program for World Cup .

On the 15th,SBS representative said:"During the match between South Korea and Argentina on the 17th June 6pm, they will be holding an event, the <<2010 South Africa World Cup Festival>>,to get ready for the victory cheer "AGAIN 2002!",and the emcess for this event will be SNSD Yoona, Lee Hyori and Kim Yongman .

Moreover, the guests performer for this event are Super Junior,SNSD,MBLAQ,f(x) and various popular artists. All of them come together and hope for the very best for the South Korea team.

In addition,on the 12th June,whereby South Korea were having match with Greece, Lee Hyori wore a red t-shirt then she appeared on the street in front of Seoul COEX to show her support and emcee at the same time .

Credit: Fanstaengoo & snsdlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

Thanks silis for the informations ;)

Guest -quiescent

I'm so happy that the girls have japanese celebrity fangirls already!

fangirls rule! I'm so flipping excited for the girls - it's obvious it'll be a tough ride but as long as they stick together, it's all good.

thank you guys for constantly sharing news! soshified hasn't been working on my laptop for five days now. ):

Guest timothy467

Wow ! :D

I never kneww that So Nyuh Shi Dae had their 3rd thread until now . Late much huh ?

LOL nicee job guys ! Keep up the good workk . (;

Just wanted to congratulate them on their new thread; although we were the ones who wrote on the thread, there wouldn't be any 'So Nyuh Shi Dae Thread' if it wasn't for those amazingg 9 girls .

So, great job everyone , and wish them luckk on their 'Asia Domination Thingy' . (:

Ohh , and I just read a comment, and it said that SNSD is the ONLY girl group to have a 3rd thread ! Amazing right ? ;D

Guest choyon

first some cute fan art, cr; hyoyeon baidu bar

9f4c290a58deef196a60fb3.th.jpg 43201cd74ca29e3ca08bb73.th.jpg d35afc60c299725d0d33fa3.th.jpg a7d3f23b5a69881e96ddd83.th.jpg

and now the first pic is one of an old campaign. it's the only one i think existed, but today i found a close up by accident and thought i should share ^^ cr; DC hyoyeon

331ga46.th.jpg 12766377942010061606365.th.jpg

Guest ll09ll

just wanted to ask....

do SM still have control over the things snsd will do when they promote in Japan ...if yes , then Universal Japan is for???

and

anyone know where to watch IY episode 23 and onwards online(No download)????

Guest zane87

Pls dun throw tantrum at the mods guys, there're lot of threads out there that the mods need to watch over other than this. Think of it in other way, maybe that means compare to other threads it's more peaceful here(except for the trolling that happens once in a while) so the mods have to keep their eyes on threads which are more hectic than here, we don't have to lose our calm, we did our job(report on it) and jus wait patiently for them to handle it(which oredy had ^^)

12766377942010061606365.th.jpg

^ O.o never seen before, thx for sharing, is there higher resolution 1??

Guest choyon

Pls dun throw tantrum at the mods guys, there're lot of threads out there that the mods need to watch over other than this. Think of it in other way, maybe that means compare to other threads it's more peaceful here(except for the trolling that happens once in a while) so the mods have to keep their eyes on threads which are more hectic than here, we don't have to lose our calm, we did our job(report on it) and jus wait patiently for them to handle it(which oredy had ^^)

12766377942010061606365.th.jpg

^ O.o never seen before, thx for sharing, is there higher resolution 1??

click onto the image for the fullsize.

Guest marsh1588

well since this is a new thread, i guess i should break out of my shell and finally start spazzing w/ you guys. i have been a fan for around a yr but mostly have been silently lurking. so i guess it is now time for change. so hello!

dreamygirl92: funny picture. i think i have seen many pictures like those before w/ funny captions.

choyen: the pic is still kinda small. it's only like 1 by 2 inches. and can you tell me what hyoyeon and all of the girls baidu sites are. So many people mention it but i have never visited those sites before.

ll09ll: i think sm still has some control but not as much. as dbsk's case, i don't think sm interfered as much.

usually soshified has it, but i think there is currently problems w/ uploading videos so only downloading (i think up to 30 now) is an option. However i found some episodes on youtube that have kbsworld subs. http://www.youtube.c...ser/yhwable#g/u has some. Not awesome, but decent

oh i guess i have to put a picture up. since it's world cup time:

med_gallery_2423_1696_384.jpg

cre: soshified gallery

Guest pand2boy

lol hey look a mod! O for the person that was asking Universal Music Japan does have a use function.

Though SM is somewhat known around they are still considered a foreign music company and do not have

much access to the Japanese music market. This is where the joint contract agreement comes in studios such

as Universal Music Japan that already have a stake in the music market makes it easier to introduce and promote

across seas idols as well as hometown ones. SM may still control most of the activities planned for the girls but Universal

Music Japan also has a say in it as well. Wish the girls luck when promo's begin!