少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest Bekkychan

Yeah the translation regarding the girls names is wrong. Like herojaejoong:) said the girls names are still the same in Japanese. It would be ridiculous if all of a sudden Yuri's name is Lily or Seohyun's name is Hyung. So please dismiss the translation posted 2 pages back. Apart from the names their hobbies and special skills were well translated.

Guest tellurmomthx

^Ya there will be alotta competitons.

Those aholes at AVEX just formed a new 12-member female idol group called SUPER☆GiRLS. They will debut on August just like SNSD :angry:

Guest albi-albi-albi

[06.14.10] Popular Korean Girl Group SNSD’s Japanese Debut & First concert at Ariake Coliseum

Popular Korean girl group SNSD has decided to have their Japanese debut through Universal Music’s NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS.

SNSD who debuted in 2007 is currently a 9-membered group with ages ranging from 18 to 21 and their company is SM Entertainment whom has been successful in churning out great results through groups like DBSK. Last year we heard an addicting melody and were enchanted by the beautiful-leg dance; “Gee” and “Genie” were big hits. In addition to being singers, they were also active in dramas and variety shows. There isn’t a day where they don’t appear in Korean media and that’s something to be proud of.

It’s been announced that on August 11th they will release a DVD called “SNSD Arrival ~ First Time in Japan Commemoration Disc” which will included their music videos and bonus footage. Those who purchase the First Press Limited Edition version of the DVD will receive an invitation to SNSD’s showcase concert at Tokyo’s Ariake Coliseum (which holds 10,000 people) on August 25th.

This January, SNSD released their 2nd album “Oh!”, and as of May the amount of CDs sold this year puts them in 1st place in Korea. On YouTube, the music video for their Electro-Pop song “Oh!” has reached over 13,000,000 views. Even though Japan only sells their imported record, SNSD has still managed to do things like rank 54th on the Oricon weekly chart*, they’re already creating quite a stir.

Out of the Korean girl groups, 4Minute debuted in May and in August KARA will continue their Japanese advancement, SNSD’s debut single is scheduled for release in September. They’ve shown how good they are in Korea; these K-POP girl groups will create a lot of talk.

SNSD’s

“SNSD Arrival ~ First Time in Japan Commemoration Disc”

On sale: August 11, 2010

Price: Pending

NAYUTAWAVE RECORDS

SNSD’s Showcase Concert

August 25, 2010 (Wednesday)

**The Event Participation Ticket will be enclosed in the First Press Limited Edition version of the “SNSD Arrival ~ First Time in Japan Commemoration Disc” DVD.

Translator Note: The Oricon ranking is like Japan’s billboard, they rank songs by year, month, week and day.

Cr/Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com

Orignial link : http://www.cinra.net/news/2010/06/14/211925.php

Those aholes at AVEX just formed a new 12-member female idol group called SUPER☆GiRLS. They will debut on August just like SNSD :angry:

that's ok... we can't control what AVEX does, but what we can do is only support our 9 angels

international SONES are awesome, because we continue to support and buy products that's related to SNSD even though it's ridiculously overpriced... the same with their Japan products, lets continue to support them... for those that are able to afford lets continue to buy SNSD's products ^_^

Guest Talesy

^

^

^ But we all know SNSD is the best. ;) Competition is still good, I guess, even if there's already a lot of competition LOL.

We shouldn't expect the girls to be successful from their 1st single though. We have to believe in them without setting our expectations too high. SNSD already has a great reputation and a well known name in Japan. :) That's a lot already ! It just depends on the music they'll release and how they will be promoted. But what's reassury is that from my point of view, Japanese people are looking forward to SNSD's fresh side that none of the Japanese girl groups have. That's why everybody seems fascinated by their marine look. Girl groups in Japan are cute but in a very old school way, and they seem to rarely inovate. Our girls will definitely bring something different and I think that's their main strength.

So whoever debuts or releases music at the same time as SNSD, I think SNSD shouldn't worry because they are original and in that field, nobody can overshadow them. :)

Guest wilsone9

31683_404461988566_205806848566_4256523_5984831_n.jpg

picture only

cr ningin

Guest Malyo

No need to get hostile people, you don't want to make us sones look bad.

Guest greatgrey

No need to get hostile people, you don't want to make us sones look bad.

Yeah...

And, it's okay... The girls will do great in Japan. Let's keep on supporting them al the way. :)

Guest ochinjew

Not too late to celebrate? I wanna say...Congratulations on new SNSD's thread!!!

Wow! Finally it comes to the 3rd one, definitely the Power of Sone...so proud of you all & our 9 girls <3

Thanks so much to everyone who sharing nice SNSD stuff :)

Star Card Season 2 --Taeyeon

127635513598207.jpg

cr;bestiz

^she looks so beautiful <3

Gahhh...Taeng's super adorable >.<

I want Star Collection Card Season 2 so badly. Full of awesome pics.

I'll get mine as soon as possible for sure!

Guest chingying7123

Congratulation to our girl on their 3rd thread cant wait too see what song our girl will release in japan. hope for all the best for our girl.

thx for sharing Star Card Season 2 taeyeon look so beautiful in the picture

Similarly i feel that SNSD success won't be achieve overnight..True we were all hype up by those tweets and support they get from japan celebs but every thing boils down to the Japanese fans.Lets not get our hopes too high because SNSD is gonna start from scratch...

I feel that the market in japan for girl group is very "tempting" ,which explains why many k-pop girl group would want to promote there..I mean japanese fans are limited to those few girl groups they have. The competition among Japanese girl groups isn't strong as compared to the competition in K-pop market..The k-pop market is smaller yet they have so much competitors .On the contrary,the japan market is much larger yet the competition there isn't as stiff.

Anyway , SNSD do have the WOW factor to surprise and attract new fans so i believe SNSD stand a good chance to succeed in Japan.

Guest lucky_tin06

congrats on the new THREAD!!!!wohooohh thread #3

Thnx for all the great Sone posting pics,,news,,

vids,,fancam/pics,,,all Soshi-related goods...

Please continue to do so :D

ANywayz, so xcited for Soshi's debut in Japan..

I just really care that our girls will have the

chance to show everyone how talented & beautiful

they are :)

Im missing them already,,but happy theyre having

the vacation they so deserved...

Cmon Sones,,Lets make this thread another awesome one :D

Guest evilgary

yea for once i thought it was funny that yuri's name has been changed to lily just because it is a common name in japan. and seohyun as hyung. that was really a poor translation

Guest kaikaine

:lol: Lily?? that's funny... sounds so weird... and Hyung as well... weird... :lol:

luckily they are not going to change their name... just change to pronounce to Japanese... :D

i believe SNSD will be successful in Japan... because i believe 'The Power Of 9' ... :D

@TaeNyJjang... thanks for your Taeyeon's Star Card pic... aarrgghhh!!! Taeyeon look so pretty and lovely... i'm so jealous those who afford to bought their Star Card :( ... i'm still saving money for the photo book... :lol:

Guest I_movie104

[Gifs] Yuri - Sunny@Invicible Youth Ep.32

Sunny With Purim&Hyomin

85541499.gif

93975163.th.gif 25763611.th.gif

Yuri With Hara --- Gu & Shunwha

36929203.gif

86566100.th.gif 38177337.th.gif 80841332.th.gif

credit: I_movie1

Guest albi-albi-albi

Umeda Erika's Blog - Now I Did It!

2010-06-14 15:11:37

みんなぁ~昨日ねぇあせるあせる

やっとなうデビューしたよ~ドキドキキラキラキラキラキラキラキラキラ

イェーイべーっだ!チョキ

3l01139818011.jpg

なうずっとやりたくてしょぼんドキドキ

でもやり方が分からなくてずっと出来てなかったんだ…ガーンパー笑

これからジャンジャンなうってくからべーっだ!チョキ

みんな頑張ってついてきてねっニコニコグーラブラブラブラブ

あとひらめき電球アナタへのRe:ってとこでえりかなうについて、みんながなうコメント的なのをしてくれてるのもちゃんとチェックしてるからねぇ~にひひドキドキドキドキ

なんか会話出来てるみたいで楽しいよっ~アップアップキラキラキラキラ

よーしっDASH!DASH!DASH!いっぱいつぶやくゾォ長音記号1べーっだ!グーラブラブラブラブラブラブラブラブフゥ-

それでは晴れ少女時代の靴下履いて行ってきまぁ~すラブラブ!パーアップ

11001288.png

えりか

Translation

Everyooone~ Yesterdaaay

I finally debuted (on "Now")~ <3

YAAY ^_-v

Now I wanted to do more TT

But I did’t know how so I could not TT Haha

Because after this I’m going to be going non-stop, ^_-v

Everyone will do their best to come along with me, right? ^^ <33

Also, you wrote Re: Since you’re going to be doing “now”, you’ll really check everyone’s comments right~? ^^

I’d like to look at conversations like that, it’s enjoyable~

Okay! I’ve talked too much lol ^_- <3333

Well, I’m going to wear my SNSD socks and goo *_*

Erika

Source:her blog

**Culture Note from Hiros@Soshified.com: She is talking about her "Ameba *now* debut" = "She newly started to use Ameba blog's *now* function",

not talking about her debut as a singer or an actress.

cr. soshified

I think she is so cute and nice ~ promoting our girls keke

Fangirls ROCK !! ^^

Guest zahieyjunki

Lisette left a comment on her RDR choreo clips on her channel 2 weeks ago and i'm just realise it.

Thanks for all the comments and love guys!!! The girls in my opinion look AMAZING doing this routine:) It was truly a pleasure working with all of them and hopefully I will get to do more...I love them! They work so hard and are ALL so beautiful, talented and SWEEEEET!

^ erika-chan being supportive to the girls debut. jjang~

Guest munichan

this is my first time post here,at SNSD thread~~

CONGRATSSSS ON SNSD 3RD THREAD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love snsd so much espcly yoona...

hurmmm i want to share something here...i hope its ok...

u guys must know that recently there's so many things happen between yoona and ok taec...for me i think it's ok but some of my frens hate them being together...they said that yoona is the one that chase after ok taec..they said bad things bout yoona...it makes me very2345 sad..chincha...me alone vs 4-5 of my frens...there's nothing that i can do and at last i end up saying I HATE OK TAEC SO MUCH~!!!!!!

i feel like crying rite now...actly my frens say they love snsd..they watch snsd shows,they dance snsd dance but they HATE yoona..is that ok???if u said u love snsd u must love 9 of then rite???

guys please give me strength...