Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest delici0usbh

Wow I didn't realize NRG had such a fan base. I knew Moon Sung Hoon since we were kids when he lived in the US. He lived in the same city as me, and we went to the same church. Him and his brothers taught me how to ride a bike, and after I would ride to their house and play nintendo, but then he moved to Korea to live with their dad all together.

I then went to go visit him and his family in Korea when i was 10, and only his oldest brother still spoke english. Sung Hoon forgot all his english. We went to go eat at TGIF's and he brought his fried along. *apparently him and his friends both joined NRG together*

Since then I didn't really hear much about them, until my mom told me that he joined a group called NRG. I have never really been into korean music and such until recently, and have recently started listening more to their music.

As for him leaving the group. Yes he did give a kidney to his dad, or part of his liver, i forgot which, and as far as Im concerned his mom said he was working on his solo project. I met her earlier this year with his younger brother in LA. They were visiting his grandmother.

Im really glad him and his family are doing well. They are my childhood friends and I consider still my first group of friends.

I still keep in contact with his aunt who lives nearby, and hopefully his younger brother who lives over here for school.

As for Moon Sung Hoon personally, I haven't seen him since i was 10, and yes he is very shy, and soft spoken, and when i heard he was a rapper, I fell on the floor laughing, but hearing him rap, he's pretty good.

o wow that's really cool~

lol i luv moon sung hoon the best in nrg~

i have pics of him on my wall lol

he's really good at rapping ^_^

Guest pez13oigt

o wow that's really cool~

lol i luv moon sung hoon the best in nrg~

i have pics of him on my wall lol

he's really good at rapping ^_^

yeah...i was really suprised to see him as a rapper. He was always so quiet that he wouldn't talk unless you said something to him. But in the music video's i've seen he seems so confident. He looks the same, but act different.

Lee Sung Jin in the army, Chun Myung Hoon is out and about (btw what shows will he be on?) Sung Hoon preparing for his solo debut... what about Yoo Min...can't find any news on him at all. Just watched an old episode of LL and he was so dorkable in it. He was the first one I liked out of NRG.

Guest dreamskye.

i just saw nrg face mv, whose the guy that doesn't rap and doesn't have ther red hair????

he the guy that sings the part between the rap and the chorus...

curious :P

thx!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nrgbabe

Wow I didn't realize NRG had such a fan base. I knew Moon Sung Hoon since we were kids when he lived in the US. He lived in the same city as me, and we went to the same church. Him and his brothers taught me how to ride a bike, and after I would ride to their house and play nintendo, but then he moved to Korea to live with their dad all together.

I then went to go visit him and his family in Korea when i was 10, and only his oldest brother still spoke english. Sung Hoon forgot all his english. We went to go eat at TGIF's and he brought his fried along. *apparently him and his friends both joined NRG together*

Since then I didn't really hear much about them, until my mom told me that he joined a group called NRG. I have never really been into korean music and such until recently, and have recently started listening more to their music.

As for him leaving the group. Yes he did give a kidney to his dad, or part of his liver, i forgot which, and as far as Im concerned his mom said he was working on his solo project. I met her earlier this year with his younger brother in LA. They were visiting his grandmother.

Im really glad him and his family are doing well. They are my childhood friends and I consider still my first group of friends.

I still keep in contact with his aunt who lives nearby, and hopefully his younger brother who lives over here for school.

As for Moon Sung Hoon personally, I haven't seen him since i was 10, and yes he is very shy, and soft spoken, and when i heard he was a rapper, I fell on the floor laughing, but hearing him rap, he's pretty good.

thats is really cool you guys were friends. If you watch videos of him from NRG days, you can tell that he is still shy and doesn't talk much. i miss him lots and I can't wait until he comes out with a solo album. I've been waiting for maybe almost a year now.

anyway i was just wondering if anyone can help me find pictures of moon sung hoon. I can not find any websites of pictures of him. can any please upload some here or let me know were i can find a website of moon sung hoon pictures. thanks a lot.

anyway i was just wondering if anyone can help me find pictures of moon sung hoon. I can not find any websites of pictures of him. can any please upload some here or let me know were i can find a website of moon sung hoon pictures. thanks a lot.

We have an NRG gallery (as well as a Hamu Hamu one) on one of my sites http://kpop.hwaiting.net/ the NRG gallery is moving soon to a new site so....But for now, thats where it is.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shedoesntrule

Ahh i love Lee Sung Jin. :D i hope he'll really marry Shinji.. coz i love her.. she's a cute Koyote member.. And I can't believe how much trouble NRG is in right now. I don't really listen to their songs, but i love sung jin in xman/loveletter and chun myung hoon in LL. Sung Jin is so popular in LL but he barely got any female partner in XMan.. i wonder why, it makes me think there's some kind of scenario in one of the shows, but just enjoy it.

btw, there's this really cute clip of Sung Jin in LL episode. And he was dancing to a song.. i really want to know wht the song is called..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c99ej5KM0JQ at the minute 06:46

PLEAseee tell me the name of the song!

OH! i found out Sung Jin played a small role in a Kmovie called "MY TUTOR FRIEND"

• 5 weeks later...

Am I alone in here????

Does anyone have an interest in an NRG forum? I was thinking of starting one but dont know if there would be any support in it?

(assuming someone replies to me) Is anyone interested? Interested in running it with me? Just joining? Any feedback?

i was just watching some old clips of nrg in youtube when i came across a vid of hawn sung...aww i wish i was into kpop then..i didn't know nrg until i watched loveletter with sung jin. it's so sad that hwansung died, but i know he's in a better place. rest in peace oppa.

he's bday is coming up..on the 14 he would've been 26 yrs old...

rip!

Ahh i love Lee Sung Jin. :D i hope he'll really marry Shinji.. coz i love her.. she's a cute Koyote member.. And I can't believe how much trouble NRG is in right now. I don't really listen to their songs, but i love sung jin in xman/loveletter and chun myung hoon in LL. Sung Jin is so popular in LL but he barely got any female partner in XMan.. i wonder why, it makes me think there's some kind of scenario in one of the shows, but just enjoy it.

btw, there's this really cute clip of Sung Jin in LL episode. And he was dancing to a song.. i really want to know wht the song is called..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c99ej5KM0JQ at the minute 06:46

PLEAseee tell me the name of the song!

OH! i found out Sung Jin played a small role in a Kmovie called "MY TUTOR FRIEND"

Yes i remember him in My Tutor Friend. I only realizedi t was like after likt eh 10th time I watched that movie haha. I watched that movie LONGGG before I started watching XMAN...and when I was recognized him I just feel on the floor laughing. It just seems like a part he would play...he's so adorkable haha.

Yea i totally can see him and ShinJi together...they're so cute.

Yes i remember him in My Tutor Friend. I only realizedi t was like after likt eh 10th time I watched that movie haha. I watched that movie LONGGG before I started watching XMAN...and when I was recognized him I just feel on the floor laughing. It just seems like a part he would play...he's so adorkable haha.

Yea i totally can see him and ShinJi together...they're so cute.

i watched that movie like gazillion times...what part did he play??

ok imma go watch it again hahah thnx for letting me know!

Guest gerleeober

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE LINK FOR THEIR SONG "SORROW" i can't find it anywhere. I love that song and i want to hear it. Also I love them. They were my first liked Korean Boy Band.

Am I alone in here????

Does anyone have an interest in an NRG forum? I was thinking of starting one but dont know if there would be any support in it?

(assuming someone replies to me) Is anyone interested? Interested in running it with me? Just joining? Any feedback?

hi... i'm interested!!

but wat do u mean??..

a forum outside of soompi??

that would be awesome..

we should seriously show more love for these guys..

pm me ^^