Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Guest kyotoji

liquidfir, it's "hal su it suh" from their 1st album?

it means "i can do it"...i think..

awww..miss hwansung.. :tears:

me too. :tears:

i watched the clip the day he said "bye bye" to us years back. i keep repeating the clip again and again... until i cannot bear it and deleted the clip away from my PC.

So many celebrities... so many fans... so many tears...

Uhmmm.... :tears::tears::tears::tears: He was so young, so energetic and his singing career just started, just well-recognised by so many people.

Well my dad told me about this from a korean website

CHM cannot come on variety shows anymore cause he went on a show without the comapaines permission

so hes banned from going to any shows, im not quite sure bout rainbow romance. I think this happened on king saturday or young boyz resaerch ( cant remeber ) i was watching when sung jin and yoomin was there

chm suddenly apperared, ( he just finshed fimlming rainbow romance ) and they ley him on the show because it was his birthday. well im not quite sure if this is true,

but imagine love letter without chm!!! :(:(:(

hmmm.. u mean just a drop-in will lead to the ban ? i saw other celebrities also sometimes dropped in but they never got banned. Just weeks ago, JunJin from Shinhwa also dropped in to the Real Romance -LoveLetter scene though he just stand there and say HI to the TV audience .. but nothing happened...

Or maybe there's different meanings of drop-in then?

So which is which now... i am so blurred.

He being ban 'cuz he drop in ? or he's going to army? or what ???

And is this ban from going to variety shows just temporary - just like Miss Shin or is it permanent?

Any1 got more info to feed us, pls do let us know, OK?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody hab NRG - Face Perf in good quality?

in YSI pliz... Thx a lot ^^

try youtube.. if you have and still can't fight any good quality perf.. try their official website. i haven't been there for a while but you can just surf around..

Guest yArr0w

hey all~~~~~

i usually go to the chinese forums, and seldom head over to the soompi forums..so i'm surprised to see so many people here loving NRG~~~~

i'm sure many of us know what myunghoon oppa is facing now.. a korean fan has came up with a petition to ask the CEO of MusicFactory,김태형, to come out and apologize officially..the content of the petition is briefly as follows..

first, 김태형 hypocrtically cried in tv programme asking myunghoon to come back, yet at the same time, tied up with the korean entetainment association to stop all myunghoon's activities, thinking that this would push myunghoon into the "bad guy" character

second, about the quality of their MV. to save money, the production of the MV is of very low quality, even worse than the MVs of newcomers. besides, 김태형already transformed myunghoon and sungjin as gag man in variety shows, not as singers anymore. if he wants to keep the only singers he have now in MusicFactory, then he should come out with more money to raise them, and should not just give such a small contract fee.. moreover, NRG already has a 10-year relationship with him, all the more he should give a bigger contract fee. if not, 김태형 should just give them up to other better entertainment companies.

third, resume all myunghoon's activities, tell the truth to the public and apologize officially.

also mentioned that when he wanted to form a perfect group initially, he forcefully make myunghoon and sungjin to leave NRG(as in the other 3 are the better-looking ones in NRG then)..but the sales of their album wasn't good, and with hwansung's death, myunghoon and sungjin returned to the group immediately without saying anything.. but now 김태형 wants to turn myunghoon into an unprincipled man who disregards loyalty..this is totally unacceptable, hereby requesting a offical apology from 김태형!!!

the due date of the petition is 12th of june, with a target of 3000 responses, but till now there's only 432 replies...still a long long way to go!!! so if u have a daum (http://daum.net/) account, please go to the website below and type 김태형씨,공식적으로 사과하세요 as your reply (meaning: Mr. 김태형, please come out and apologize officially.)

http://agoraplaza.media.daum.net/petition/...2&boardNo=14890

*note: one account can only reply once*

it's a little troublesome to sign up for the daum account, as everything is in korean.. but if u can understand chinese, u can go to this website jksky NRG forum to learn how to sign up

i'll be back to translate the sign-up procedure for those who can't understand chinese

i managed to sign up the daum account and will try to sign up more accounts so as to leave more replies.. many chinese fans had started to go to other baidu forums of other korean stars asking for more help in gaining more replies.. so i hope fans in soompi can do our part too :) maybe i'll post this in the main thread too asking for more response from fans who love korean music, as this case concerns the whole of korean entertainment scene too, and not just myunghoon oppa and NRG alone..

let's give myunghoon oppa and NRG our support peeps~~~~ :D

Guest moon_kaka

Got it! Sure I'll do it! Plz come back soon with the translation. But if I can't do it, would u plz sign up an acc 4 me? :tears: I'm not good at these things (I should die)

Guest yArr0w

just found out that many here are still unsure of what happened

briefly.. it all started when myunghoon oppa went to record the Love Letter special at bali.. he did not inform MusicFactory(MF) about him going overseas for the recording and the CEO of MF, Kim, accused him of hindering in NRG's schedules..

then, that atrocious Kim started to gang up with the korean entertainment association(in actual fact, he's the chairman), telling all tv stations to not send invitaions for him to record their shows.. gradually, he stopped his recordings in Love Letter and Rainbow Romance..back then all the media was on Kim's side and believed whatever he said..and all tv stations had to obey whatever the association passed down..

myunghoon oppa then came out..the truth is that since NRG continued their contract with MF last year, he did not receive the contract fee.. and in actual fact they didn't even sign any documents..(Kim said that with their 10-year relationship, he thought it's okay) moreover the contract fee that Kim offered was very very little..from what i heard, only sungjin oppa signed the document, and with this case coming up, they then hurriedly form up a document for yoomin, trying to tie yoomin in MF.. and i also heard that sungjin's main income is from the restaurant he opened, instead of what he gets from MF, implying that what MF offers is really very little..

myunghoon oppa then started a lawsuit sueing Kim, and his lawyer mentioned that they have many evidences on their side.. Kim then started to come out in shows crying for myunghoon to comeback to MF, but at the same time he's still accusing myunghoon on many things..

for now, as long as myunghoon wins the lawsuit, he can come back in variety shows and rainbow romance again~~ :)

Got it! Sure I'll do it! Plz come back soon with the translation. But if I can't do it, would u plz sign up an acc 4 me? :tears: I'm not good at these things (I should die)

will be back with the translation.. but for now i hafta get some sleep now..cyas~~

Guest yArr0w

hey all..i'm back to teach y'all how to sign up for the daum account..have been spending quite a long time doing this..

so i hoped everyone can really try this out and support the petition and support myunghoon oppa!!!

btw, it's pretty troublesome to sign up for a daum account esp for overseas users..cos it requires to receive a call from the system..

it's the only way for us cos we don't have a korean identification number.. it's pretty ok once u get to understand the procedure n i've already signed up 3 accounts..

i think it's also a one-time useful thing for us, korean music lovers, cos alot of artistes has a daum cafe, n this daum account can let us enter their cafes~ :P

to reg for daum account, go to the website below..

https://register.daum.net/JoinInDaum/html/general.html

general.jpg

Step 1: Personal Particulars

step1-a.jpg

NOTE:

1. When u click the 'Check ID' button, a pop-up will come out.

if it's this pop-up window, it means that the user ID u typed is already taken

id_a.jpg

if it's this pop-up window, it means that the user ID u typed can be used

id_b.jpg

2. When u click the 'Overseas' button, a pop-up will come out.

ctry.jpg

these are a few countries i can think of now..

USA 미국

Canada 캐나다

England 영국

Singapore 싱가포르

Philippines 필리핀

step1-b.jpg

NOTE:

3. For XP, u can add korean in the 'Text Services and Input Language' and u can input korean characters using the keyboard or IME Pad(handwriting)..

using the keyboard, u can refer to the pic below..korean in typed in the procedure of left-to-right, then from top-to-below

for example, 혁 is typed as g-u-r, which is ㅎ ㅕ ㄱ

korkeyboard.gif

Step 2-3: Receiving code(in telephone call)

step2-a.jpg

step2-b.jpg

step2-c.jpg

**note: this pop-up may or may not occur**

when u receive the call, the operator will say some korean stuff then start to read out the 5-digit slowly..it will be repeated once too..

i find this picture pretty useful cos when u can just follow the pronounciation when listening to the operator..

kor1-9.jpg

or u can go to this website to hear the pronounciation of korean numbers

http://www.learnkorean.com/k4fun/k4fun_life_NM.asp

step2-d.jpg

Step 4: Confirm Particulars

step4.jpg

Step 5: Preferences(Optional: can be ignored)

step5.jpg

daum homepage - sign in

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

petition page

just go to the website below and and type 김태형씨,공식적으로 사과하세요 as your reply (meaning: Mr. 김태형, please come out and apologize officially.)

http://agoraplaza.media.daum.net/petition/...2&boardNo=14890

petitition.jpg

and tada~~~ it's done! :P

i've tried to be as detailed as possible..so if u still encounter any problems..feel free to say it out k..thanks~~~

Guest forgotten

Hello... I know this is a bit late...

I HAVE NRG'S 7TH ALBUM!!!

If anyone needs it, please feel free to IM with AIM!

AIM s/n: jangmishi012

Just let me know that you are from soompi!!!

I don't have aim but could I still get the album? could you pm it to me here?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lenakeem

lee sung jin && chung myun hoon have ALLOOOTT of talent.

... and about yoomin. im sorry but he cant sing. but i STILL love NRG!! XP sorry im not trying to start anything >.<

its a shame that the rapper dropped out.

NRG LOVE--

Guest meow1203

I just wanna know what happen to Sung Hoon! I missed him soooo much! Did he decide he'll quit being a gasoo? :(

Guest nia_5

You mean their official website?

Here you go:

http://nrgfan.com

:( the site is in hangeul...i can read it but i don't know the meaning of those words :tears:

does anybody know their official website in english??? :)

Guest --hearts.

man, that really sucks. i've been trying to look for their perf. and stuff or a while but very few ppl seem to have it. it's a shame that they aren't as popularize as they used to be. when i first heard of NRG..it was through DBSK and micky being at their concert in washinton a while back...and from there, people just said NRG was korean legend. i do hope they all pull through and continue to act/sing/make ppl laugh. [although i wish myunghoon could dance more...he's a crazy dancer. =)]

by the way, does anyone know where i could get their first and second album?! i cant find it anywhere!

^I'm missing their first three albums, if anyone knows good online sites or even an ebay link I'll be forever greatful *bows*

Man! I wish I got into this thread earlier! I would love to be part of that petition. I couldn't believe myunghoon was taken off game shows when my friend told me. I really miss him on Love Letter even if there's Miss Shin ;___; I hope something really really terrible happens to that so called manager of his. He's more of a slave driver. NRG is truly a legend and deserves the spotlight too, I can't believe they are being treated like this >.<

Guest yokemun

yArr0w thanks for the Daum tutorial...

and We're born on the same day!!!!is just i'm a year later@!!!!

omg...

so cool to know ppl same bday with me!!!(minwoo and jo in sung)

kekeke

Guest Salford

I just wanna know what happen to Sung Hoon! I missed him soooo much! Did he decide he'll quit being a gasoo? :(

I wish I knew too. =(

I miss him. ;_;

Guest EMPIRE

by the way, does anyone know where i could get their first and second album?! i cant find it anywhere!

^I'm missing their first three albums, if anyone knows good online sites or even an ebay link I'll be forever greatful *bows*

you guys can try kpop.bww2.com, that's where i got mines haha i just d.l the cds today and came in here and saw the thread, very excited to listen to them

I think that he's going solo cos the others (Sung Jin and Myung Hoon) are going into the army. (Someone confirm this) Either that or he's gone back to the states.

Off topic: I thought that Sung Hoon was one of the sexiest guys when he was at this close to bald head stage. :w00t:

Guest namoo_ya

sung hoon left to do some kinda business with his dad (i think) because he wasn't very interested in the entertainment industry... and he's exempt from the army because he gave his dad a kidney or something...