Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Guest mizz_J

I miss Hwang Sung oppa. I hope that NRG will stay together forever.. But Sung Hoon oppa left ='( I hope that Myoung Hoon oppa will come back to Love Letter, he's hilarious there. Yoomin oppa's hair looked really weird before.. i really disliked his hair style but when he performed, "Bi (Rain) Sorrow" his hair was nice. Sung Jin oppa is soo cute. I love him in X-Men hahah funny guy. I love NRG<33

I can't believe that i wasn't interested in NRG until a few days ago, on the 6 years anni. of HwangSung oppa's death -_-

Sung Jin oppa looks like this chinese actor.. maybe it's just me but when i look at him, the chinese actor comes to my mind.. i dont remember what the name of the actor is but yea.. he's really hilarious on X-Men, hard to imagine that it's him.

You know, before i thought NRG is a Japanese group. I dont know why i thought that.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pharmer

Lee Sung Jin looks and acts very similar to the HK singer/actor Eason Chan... if you know who i'm talking about...

Guest mizz_J

Lee Sung Jin looks and acts very similar to the HK singer/actor Eason Chan... if you know who i'm talking about...

You mean Edison Chen?

Sung Jin oppa is cute!!

any news about Moon Sung Hoon?? j/w.. haven't heard about him for a while since he left.

I can't believe that he left NRG.. whatever happened to "NRG FOREVER"? Everything really fell apart after Hwang Sung oppa's death huh.. =(

Guest candiez

Lee Sung Jin is so hot!! I love him in X-MAN. He's so funny!

I also read the post about him getting married and the likely bride would be ShinJi. I think they do make a great couple! But I would rather let him get married to Bada XD They're so cute together!!

i agree with you. :phew:

Sorry , But i never know before Shinji is Sung Jin's Girlfriend? :vicx:

Guest mizz_J

Lee Sung Jin is so hot!! I love him in X-MAN. He's so funny!

I also read the post about him getting married and the likely bride would be ShinJi. I think they do make a great couple! But I would rather let him get married to Bada XD They're so cute together!!

He's getting married??? When?.. I dont know who he looks cute with, all i know for sure is that HE IS cute =P

^ i heard he`s gonna get married after he goes to the army.

Lee Sung Jin is HOTT! he and ShinJi do make a really cute couple =p

Guest mizz_J

^ i heard he`s gonna get married after he goes to the army.

Lee Sung Jin is HOTT! he and ShinJi do make a really cute couple =p

Oh.. dang it, he's in the army right now? -_- i didn't know that.. bleh. And like i said, i dont know who he's cute with..

Guest rlyn_xen

Yeah, didn't Lee SungJin and ShinJi went through that one scandal where their "picture" was spread online or something like that? I think I read that on soompi a longgggggggg time ago.

Guest mizz_J

Where is Chun Myung Hoon these days?

I realized he stopped coming out in LL..

He can't go on there (anymore?) cause his manager or something told those game shows not to invite him. He went on a game show without his manager's permission, so yea.

LEE SUNGJIN, A MARRIED MAN?

Recently, korean hiphop singer Lee SungJin (29) has revealed that he is to marry soon, witholding the name of his future bride for private purposes.

on February 20th, while airing on KBS announcer Kang SooJung's radio show, the two openly discussed actor Cha TaeHyun's wedding headlines. In the midst of their conversation, Lee SungJin blantantly expressed his feelings on becoming a married man and interjected that he, too, is to become one soon enough.

"When are you deciding to marry?" asked Kang SooJung. Lee SungJin replied that he would like to get married right now, but that there are too many things in his life that are getting in the way of his marriage.

"However, I am definite that I will hold my wedding right after I finish my duties in the military." He continued. "By then, I'm sure the coast will be clear for me, and a little less hectic."

He has refused to reveal the name of his bride, but has said that they have been dating for a very long time and that they are best friends.

It has been suspected that his future bride may be the very own ShinJi, from the popular hip hop group Koyote. The two have been very friendly for years, and they also co-own a restaurant called ShinSung. The pair also come out together on tv/entertainment shows quite frequently. The two were also rumored to travel to HongKong together, and there has even been a scandal in which both of them were "photoshopped" into a very sensual position, with ShinJi wearing nothing but stringy bikini sitting on Lee SungJin's lap, which the two strongly denied ever taking.

Credits: Star News *posted by simpliciti

Translation by 손가영

Here's the post that I read about Lee Sung Jin getting married ^^

It's been a while back though :T

Guest mizz_J

"QUOTE(eNeRGy04 @ Feb 25 2006, 01:09 PM) *

LEE SUNGJIN, A MARRIED MAN?

Recently, korean hiphop singer Lee SungJin (29) has revealed that he is to marry soon, witholding the name of his future bride for private purposes.

on February 20th, while airing on KBS announcer Kang SooJung's radio show, the two openly discussed actor Cha TaeHyun's wedding headlines. In the midst of their conversation, Lee SungJin blantantly expressed his feelings on becoming a married man and interjected that he, too, is to become one soon enough.

"When are you deciding to marry?" asked Kang SooJung. Lee SungJin replied that he would like to get married right now, but that there are too many things in his life that are getting in the way of his marriage.

"However, I am definite that I will hold my wedding right after I finish my duties in the military." He continued. "By then, I'm sure the coast will be clear for me, and a little less hectic."

He has refused to reveal the name of his bride, but has said that they have been dating for a very long time and that they are best friends.

It has been suspected that his future bride may be the very own ShinJi, from the popular hip hop group Koyote. The two have been very friendly for years, and they also co-own a restaurant called ShinSung. The pair also come out together on tv/entertainment shows quite frequently. The two were also rumored to travel to HongKong together, and there has even been a scandal in which both of them were "photoshopped" into a very sensual position, with ShinJi wearing nothing but stringy bikini sitting on Lee SungJin's lap, which the two strongly denied ever taking.

Credits: Star News *posted by simpliciti

Translation by 손가영"

Here's the post that I read about Lee Sung Jin getting married ^^

It's been a while back though :T

OMG... oppa's getting marry soon?? ... Is it really ShinJi though?

Guest nrg_hot330

Sunghoon gave his kidney to his dad???????? he is sucha brave man.

I miss this guys.. Chung Myung hoon is so funny and goofy. i like the shows that he is in . and Of coz' Noh Yoo min is absolutely one of my faves. He gained lot of weight recently.. getting chubbier and chubbier.

Guest she-smiles

lee sung jin is so hilarious. i love watching him on x-man.

ok, now this may be old news to you nrg fans... but is he really dating shinji? just wondering.... since i'm not quite a fan. =D

Guest mizz_J

Now theres 3 people in NRG. What happned to the 4th one? He's the bald one?

he's not in NRG anymore -_- whatever happened to NRG Forever dude...