Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Guest MsCHua

Did CMH come back on Love Letter yet? lol if JongMin is there, there gotta be CMH too.

I personally love Sung Jin on X-Man, he's hilarious. Especially when Bada picks on him.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blah1430262358

anyone have NRG - neo nah...its the second track off of their 3rd album. if anyone have this track in mp3 format, could you plz PM me the link???? plz!!! its one of my fav, but i cant seem to find it, cuz its such an old song.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nrgbabe

wow..i haven't been in here for the longest time and now NRG has so many new fans. that is good to see. it felt like NRG didn't have a lot of fans for the longest time...but i am glad to see more people liking them. i wish some of you guys would of gotten a chance to see sung hoon. he was a hottie. even though he was the quiet one in NRG, i like him the most. i haven't heard much of what is up with sung hoon, but i do hope he comes out with a solo album.

Guest morrow94

Did CMH come back on Love Letter yet? lol if JongMin is there, there gotta be CMH too.

He was on this past week and last week. I missed CMH on LL. However, I was disappointed because they didn't do their 6,7,8 pose.

Does anyone else think yoomin is really cute in his tubby, goofy way.

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE NRG!!!!

no one has posted on this thread for like nearly a month...

so i am here!!

i love these ajohshi's lol

and if i were to choose a fave....

i wouldn't be able to...cos i love all of them

newaiiz...bout sungjin and shinji...

it was true that they were going out..and i still think that they are..

and i heard bout a rumour that they were going to get married...

but i'm not sure..

newaiiz... i was bout to meet them wen i went to Korea...

but there was a misunderstanding...due to our crappy communication through our phones which didn't work..

:( so i wasn't able to see them...

sungjin is best friends with my mum's cousin's wife's bro in highschool...

and i heard that he always worked so hard...and created his own songs and everything..

and putting them through entertainment companies and stuff..

and he suceeded...

i love them!!

HWAIITING NRG!!!

HALSOOISSOH!!!!

I haven't been here in a while, its good to see the thread still going!

i wish some of you guys would of gotten a chance to see sung hoon.

I agree :tears: He has a lot of talent~

I know I don't come here usually, but I took part in a Korean show two weeks ago (actually aired last saturday) and I got the chance to meet with Chun Myung Hoon. I had seen him often on Love Letter and x-man and of course I like NRG songs ^_^

I also got the chance to dance with him but unfortunately no photo T_T When I get the video I'll show you. By the way he smokes lol and he's a real player with girls...which isn't surprising. I'll come back...

Chae....u were on a korean show with chunmyunghoon???

lucky...hehe..

wat show was it??

i shall borrow the vid and watch you...

and u danced with him??

did he do his usual funny dances??

lol...player and smoker ay?? well not that surprising...most of korea's population smokes..and most of them are players too..lol

newaiiz....reply back to my comment!!!

I LOVE NRG!!!!!

Chae....u were on a korean show with chunmyunghoon???

lucky...hehe..

wat show was it??

i shall borrow the vid and watch you...

and u danced with him??

did he do his usual funny dances??

lol...player and smoker ay?? well not that surprising...most of korea's population smokes..and most of them are players too..lol

newaiiz....reply back to my comment!!!

I LOVE NRG!!!!!

Yes it was a Korean Chuseok special Talk show called 미녀들의 수다 of course it's not like Love Letter, meaning not hilarious. The part where we dance is at the end, it's really short. I'm dominique by the way lol

Yeah, about Myung Hoon et actually called one of the girls after the show, but she didn't answer because yeah, I'm sure he didn't want to simply talk with her :phew:

that's mostly what there is to say about him. He actually asked me from what school I was, wonder why heheh

Guest Salford

Yes it was a Korean Chuseok special Talk show called 미녀들의 수다 of course it's not like Love Letter, meaning not hilarious. The part where we dance is at the end, it's really short. I'm dominique by the way lol

Yeah, about Myung Hoon et actually called one of the girls after the show, but she didn't answer because yeah, I'm sure he didn't want to simply talk with her :phew:

that's mostly what there is to say about him. He actually asked me from what school I was, wonder why heheh

Oh~ wow. hehehe Do you have a clip or something?

LOL! I saw that show. Dominique from Quebec right? Your Korean is pretty good. Actually I was pretty impressed by all the girls' Korean heh.

can u upload the show onto youtube or something so dat i can watch you??

hehe...

cmh...he's so unpredictable...is he really that much of a player??

newaiiz.. how did u manage to get onto the show??

newaiiz... i wanna be on tv too!!!!

i heard that cmh is really smart though...he's a genius...

he even composed kimgunmo's songs in his late teens/early 20s and won heaps of awards for them...becos all of the songs were hits...

i wanna become a composer...and i wanna learn some things off him...lol

newaiiz...gtg..bb!!!

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!

I don't have a show yet, my friend downloaded it and burned it on a cd, so I'll wait for that and make some screen caps ^^

Yes i'm Dominique from Quebec lol

can't wait to see you chae...

newaiiz...i don't really have nething to say right now...lol

but i really love NRG..hehe..

newaiiz..have you guys heard their 7th albulm???

i love all their slow songs in there..and they have solo songs that they composed and sang by themselves..

they are so nice...newaiiz..there's also this really funny song....it's number 8 on the cd and if u understand korean...listen carefully and you'll hear kim jongmin's name being metioned in the song..hehe...the lyrics as a whole are so funny...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pez13oigt

Wow I didn't realize NRG had such a fan base. I knew Moon Sung Hoon since we were kids when he lived in the US. He lived in the same city as me, and we went to the same church. Him and his brothers taught me how to ride a bike, and after I would ride to their house and play nintendo, but then he moved to Korea to live with their dad all together.

I then went to go visit him and his family in Korea when i was 10, and only his oldest brother still spoke english. Sung Hoon forgot all his english. We went to go eat at TGIF's and he brought his fried along. *apparently him and his friends both joined NRG together*

Since then I didn't really hear much about them, until my mom told me that he joined a group called NRG. I have never really been into korean music and such until recently, and have recently started listening more to their music.

As for him leaving the group. Yes he did give a kidney to his dad, or part of his liver, i forgot which, and as far as Im concerned his mom said he was working on his solo project. I met her earlier this year with his younger brother in LA. They were visiting his grandmother.

Im really glad him and his family are doing well. They are my childhood friends and I consider still my first group of friends.

I still keep in contact with his aunt who lives nearby, and hopefully his younger brother who lives over here for school.

As for Moon Sung Hoon personally, I haven't seen him since i was 10, and yes he is very shy, and soft spoken, and when i heard he was a rapper, I fell on the floor laughing, but hearing him rap, he's pretty good.

^ wow that's really amazing...such a close connection...

so he's working on a solo project?? cant wait... i really liked him in nrg...he was a good rapper..

i still cant believe how close u guys were...

and glad that ur into korean music now...i wasnt until bout a year ago..

but i was a fan of nrg's songs wen i was little...

*edit*

I OWN A PAGE!!b