Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all...I don't really know much about NRG but I'm looking into them and stuff. All I know really are CMH and LSJ mostly from Love Letter and X-man (respectively). I gotta ask though...does anyone know where I can find clips of them (the group)? I know that one of the members passed on...but yea..if anyone could direct me to where I can find clips and info about them I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Guest mizz_J

Hey all...I don't really know much about NRG but I'm looking into them and stuff. All I know really are CMH and LSJ mostly from Love Letter and X-man (respectively). I gotta ask though...does anyone know where I can find clips of them (the group)? I know that one of the members passed on...but yea..if anyone could direct me to where I can find clips and info about them I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)

You can find them on YouTube.com. There's a lot of clips on them. As for infor, you can look in the Kmusic thread.

Guest mizz_J

NRG are so effing hilarious<3333

XXD BadaxSung Jin

haha yea they are, esp. Sung Jin & Myoung Hoon oppa lol

Guest delici0usbh

I cried like crazy the other night when I came across two old clips of HwanSung's funeral and watching the remaining members curl up in corners crying their eyes out, I couldn't help it! My mom thought I was crazy, but oh wells.

I have their perf at the bowl earlier this year, if anyone wants it, pm me. Its not the best quality but pretty good, the audio is okay (cause I was screaming too freakin' loud, lol) but it is very close up, hehe!

where did u find the clip? can i have the link?

i met 2 of them perosnally at jangtuh because i was in charge of the volunteers backstage...so me and my volunteers got to take pics with them and some girls got their autographs...they were realli nice and polite...but 1 of them was weird cuz he kept questioning me ahaha

o wow ur so lucky~ did u meet them when sung hoon was still in the group???

NO WAY!!!~ He will not participate with the rest of the N.R.G. members? OMG.. I feel so sad right now... is there anymore info. about this?? I hope it's not true.

Leave My Heart(3rd album)

Dream(2nd album)

Hindel(3rd album)

and many more

you should get their 4th album if you ever have time. it has lots of good and slow songs.

I feel like posting up pictures.

Moon Sung Hoon with friends

00592372_2.jpg

00592371_2.jpg

00530944_2.jpg

credits to Korean yahoo

eeeee i luv moon sung hoon oppa.. i wish he would come back! opppaaaa we miss u!! <33

Guest delici0usbh

New NRG pix

Can't beleive their 7th album is finally out.

nrg69ix.jpg

lsj18nn.jpg

lsj29oc.jpg

lsj33we.jpg

lsj47qd.jpg

MORE

lsj50yl.jpg

lsj61ot.jpg

lsj71dc.jpg

cmh17ya.jpg

cmh23eq.jpg

cmh30cf.jpg

cmh45ga.jpg

cmh53nh.jpg

cmh67eo.jpg

MORE

nym13pg.jpg

nym24jc.jpg

nym37xw.jpg

nym42yt.jpg

nym55wq.jpg

nym68zl.jpg

credits to nrgfan

aish i'm so mad sung hoon oppa left... just like that... >=l i miss him... nrg is kinda emtpy without him....

everyone has been asking why sunghoon's not in the album and where has he gone

he has NOT gone to the army

he will be coming out with a solo album and is currently focusing on his solo career

we just talked to his mother about this so i know for a fact that this is true

YES! YES! HE TOTALLY WILL HIT IT BIG!!! YES!!

Guest delici0usbh

hey i'm sorry.. i'm really slow um how did Hwang Sung oppa die? i know he pasted away like a really long time ago but where ever i went it didn't say how.. or i missed it.. someone please fill me in. and if anyone has clips or stuff to do with him please PM me or something...

and is there any news on sung hoon oppa? i know he's going solo. but wen is it coming out?

Guest delici0usbh

OMG i see SungJin oppa!!!! He's soo freaking cute<333

I'm mad that Sunghoon oppa left >=[

yea but he's coming back with his solo so u should be happy =]

Guest Salford

yea but he's coming back with his solo so u should be happy =]

Omg really?!! do you when? or which company he's with?

Omg. Even though I want him to come back to NRG... I just miss him so much!

Maybe that means he'll be on some shows. XO

Oh~ does anyone have any updates about Myung Hoon? :(

I miss him so much. T____T! Love Letter seems incomplete without him. ;__;

Guest delici0usbh

Omg really?!! do you when? or which company he's with?

Omg. Even though I want him to come back to NRG... I just miss him so much!

Maybe that means he'll be on some shows. XO

Oh~ does anyone have any updates about Myung Hoon? :(

I miss him so much. T____T! Love Letter seems incomplete without him. ;__;

i'm not sure which company and stuff or wen... he's been gone for awhile... =[ and i don't know if he'll be coming out on shows becuase even wen he was on nrg he used to hide from the camera on shows... i don't know y.

Guest mizz_J

i'm not sure which company and stuff or wen... he's been gone for awhile... =[ and i don't know if he'll be coming out on shows becuase even wen he was on nrg he used to hide from the camera on shows... i don't know y.

wow really? he must be camera shy then haha. but yea, i miss him a lot too. i want him to come back to NRG =(

Guest delici0usbh

wow really? he must be camera shy then haha. but yea, i miss him a lot too. i want him to come back to NRG =(

yea it got me always so mad that he never came on but everyone else did...

i really hope he comes out soon which his own stuff since he's not in nrg.. he's sucha great rapper~ the best in nrg.

NOT SAYING NRG ISN'T GOOD BUT YEA~

Guest mizz_J

yea it got me always so mad that he never came on but everyone else did...

i really hope he comes out soon which his own stuff since he's not in nrg.. he's sucha great rapper~ the best in nrg.

NOT SAYING NRG ISN'T GOOD BUT YEA~

yea everyone said that he's the best rapper in NRG.

i wonder how his solo album will be like