Nrg

Guest shinhyun

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeliriouz

yahh I saw them recently too front row! CHUNMYUNGHOOn was sucha cake face thoug haha he did his boodahm dance hehehehehehee

Guest ♡ Mrs Jung Ji Hoon ♡

Lee Sungjin was my favorite after Joojub Bros.. but now I LOVE Chun Myung Hoon~

Boodahm!!

they are so funny! hehe

and oh does anyone have any info on the fifth member who passed away?

I love them, too.

Hwansung died from complications of a type of pneumonia. His doctors weren't sure if he would recover at all--and his parents made the painful decision to remove the artificial respirator. Somehow, I think we still don't know the full story. I remember they said he was admitted to hospital with stomach pains and other things...his immune system was down for some reason- A lot of people (fans) think the parents just gave up on him--but I think that's unfair--because they were his parents, and it must have killed them inside.

This is all I can remember--but there are probably other members who can add (or correct) things.

Guest thesarahchong

I love NRG... <3

It's strange because at first, I always thought that Lee Sungjin and Yoomin were the more outspoken ones... and then my friend and I called the Myunghoon & Sunghoon >> Fluffy Hairy Guy & Bald Headed Guy.

Haha, but now after Love Letter, Chun Myunghoon has been so widely recognized, it's great. He's definitely one of my favorites on Love Letter.

I remember about the time their 5th album came out (or was it before?), they came out on a lot of variety programs. I was an avid viewer of "Rose War" so I saw Lee Sung Jin every week (on TV, lol) and there was this show... with Yoomin & Sugar. I remember they made it seem like Soojin liked Yoomin and vice versa. Then there was the NRG vs Click-B show special... that was real fun too.

Yoomin was on "Jeulgyuh Chatgi" about a two months or so ago... with Lee Sung Jin, Chun Myunghoon's on Love Letter, but whatever happened to Sunghoon? Does anyone know?

And it's a shame that I only found out about NRG after Hwansung's death. I wish I would've been more interested in k-pop back then.

YAH!!! An N.R.G. thread.

They are so awesome. I love Moon Sung Hoon the best. I'll always support them all the way.

oh yeah.. any new news on them recently???

i read that they will be holding a Goodbye Concert in China soon...cause NRG will not be together temporarily due to two of the members soon to be going into the army. they will have a new album out later this month.

Guest MPython

I love them, too.

Hwansung died from complications of a type of pneumonia. His doctors weren't sure if he would recover at all--and his parents made the painful decision to remove the artificial respirator. Somehow, I think we still don't know the full story. I remember they said he was admitted to hospital with stomach pains and other things...his immune system was down for some reason- A lot of people (fans) think the parents just gave up on him--but I think that's unfair--because they were his parents, and it must have killed them inside.

This is all I can remember--but there are probably other members who can add (or correct) things.

I think the type of pneumonia was ARDS - Acute respiratory distress syndrome. Ah, I didn't know all that... Reading that makes me feel sad...

I remember about the time their 5th album came out (or was it before?), they came out on a lot of variety programs. I was an avid viewer of "Rose War" so I saw Lee Sung Jin every week (on TV, lol) and there was this show... with Yoomin & Sugar. I remember they made it seem like Soojin liked Yoomin and vice versa. Then there was the NRG vs Click-B show special... that was real fun too.

Yoomin was on "Jeulgyuh Chatgi" about a two months or so ago... with Lee Sung Jin, Chun Myunghoon's on Love Letter, but whatever happened to Sunghoon? Does anyone know?

Ahh I love Rose War. I'm not familiar with the other shows, but I'm sorry I missed them, especially the NRG vs Click-B show special-- sounds interesting. Is Jeulgyuh Chatgi that "Favorites" show? The name sounds so familiar...

I've also wondered why I never see Sunghoon on any shows...

i read that they will be holding a Goodbye Concert in China soon...cause NRG will not be together temporarily due to two of the members soon to be going into the army. they will have a new album out later this month.

That makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm really glad and relieved that they'll have a seventh album, but it'll be a long wait until they're back, huh? Sunghoon's going to the army right? Who's the other one?

Guest mishell x3

I LOVE NRG.

I want their 5th album. T_T i'm only missing that one.

awwwwwwwww I HAD TWO COPIES OF THE CD.

i gave one too my friend haha sorry if i knew you needed a copy haha.. but i have every album WEE so good

but dude CHUN MYUNG HOON... yeah that kid was my favorite but his eye surgery went wrong or SOMETHING but SOMETHING just looks wrong now. thank god hes still funny.

yup i love NRG :) RIP HWAN SUNG