Nrg

Guest shinhyun

Moon Sung Hoon in 2010

Taken on 01.22.10

15cke85.jpg

2ugmn36.jpg

Good to see that they're still close.

Source/Article: http://news.nate.com/

-I translate the article and it talks about why Moon Sung Hoon left.

This was taken on 12.09.10

35c0gmd.jpg

*I'm surprise he still looks the same. I've notice that everyone gain weight but Moon Sung Hoon is still so skinny. At least we all know that he's doing something but I still miss him on tv. He should at least make some kind of appearance w/ the rest of the member on their show.

MythnoonA, no problem. I just got back into NRG recently and I've been re-watching/marathoning their old videos/performances/MV/shows. I've been listening to their music non-stop so I decided to do some research on Moon Sung Hoon to see what he's been up to and found that video.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXpkWF8sZg8&feature=related

Whenever I listen to that song, I feel so touched... all their work culminated into that song. It's so sad that I'll read an article now and people will ask things like "Who's Lee Sung Jin?" I think in my mind "Are you serious?!" lol.

@Elizabeth, thank you for the update. I'm glad that they're close and following their dreams. I miss old school so much but life moves on. I just wish there was a way that we can wish them and tell them that they still have fans out there. I'm sure they know but still...

Also, is it weird that I think Noh Yoomin is cute... everyone says that he's fat now but I still find him cute >_<

okay. Maybe it's just me haha.

Any news on LSJ? He was my bias lol.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

NRG’s No Yoo Min meets his newborn daughter for the first time

No Yoo Min (of old-school pop group NRG) is now a proud papa!

Through MBC’s “Good Day,” No Yoo Min revealed how he and his girlfriend, Lee Myung Chun, are preparing for their upcoming wedding. The show also recorded how the nervous father was preparing to meet his newborn daughter for the first time.

Lee Myung Chun said, “Up until now, I was the only one who could visit the hospital. No Yoo Min said to take a picture of our daughter, but I decided that it was good for him to see her in person, as he hasn’t seen her yet.” She also revealed, “No Yoo Min was unhappy in not being able to see our daughter, and my heart hurt to see him so unhappy like that.”

The long-awaited encounter finally happen, and No Yoo Min was unable to hide his happiness as he exclaimed that the child had his sharp nose and round eyes. Lee Myung Chun murmured, “I wish this child to have a personality like her father’s. I have a sensitive personality, but her father has an optimistic one. I wish our child will be like her father.”

No Yoo Min happily said, “When my daughter gets discharged from the hospital, I want to wash her and feed her milk by myself.”

No Yoo Min and Lee Myung Chun’s episode will be aired on the 26th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/nrgs-no-yoo-min-meets-his-newborn-daughter-for-the-first-time

• 4 weeks later...

^Congrats to No Yoo Min & Lee Myung Chun for becoming parents. It's so cute that their daughter has his eyes.

@ puddlemini, the pics of Moon Sung Hoon & Yoo Min together, you can also watch the video here, 100121 TAXI E123

They were spotted together on Feb. 13th. It's like the good old days again. :smile:

2nvyxl5.jpg

Source/Article: http://www.newsen.com

Credits to baidu

------------------------------------

Since it's not posted yet, I thought I'll share some of No Yoo Min & Lee Myung Chun engagement photos before the big day tomorrow, Feb. 28th.

1h4kmo.jpg

2ng5zx0.jpg

2ic9uvr.jpg

29fuh6s.jpg

33uetxd.jpg

17afl0.jpg

rrqhyv.jpg

2zrzsj6.jpg

credits to baidu

Also, is it weird that I think Noh Yoomin is cute... everyone says that he's fat now but I still find him cute >_<

It's not weird, and not just you--he is still cute. I don't think he's 'fat'--he looks happily plump. ^^ I hope he and his wife have very happy lives.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tensaikuma

Hi, nice to meet you all. Actually I'm not a fans of NRG, but my sister is. I'm studying in Korea right now. My sister ask me to looking for Moon Sung Hoon's issue.

Is he open a purse store? Or is he just do the design? Thx all ^^

• 1 month later...

Moon Sung Hoon Tied The Knot on April 29th

25gqcuc.jpg

Moon Sung-hoon, member of group NRG is getting married today, April 29th!

The wedding will be held in the afternoon at Seoul's Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjin-gu. Moon's wife-to-be is four hears his junior and a handbag designer.

The NRG member's fellow groupmate Noh You-min wrote through his twitter account, "NRG's Moon Sung-hoon's wedding day", announcing the special day to the world.

Moon debuted through the group NRG in 1997, but gave up his entertainer lifestyle in 2005 after their 7th album. He's currently working as a handbag manufacturer.

*Congrats to my love, Moon Sung Hoon. I didn't even know he's taken and now he's married.

You can watch a 46 sec clip of his wedding. His wife is pretty.

Clip: Moon Sung Hoon Wedding

Credits: http://world.kbs.co.kr/

----------------------------------------------------

2qrznld.jpg

16l9ssj.jpg

14tts44.jpg

33ll3th.jpg

332rshx.jpg

fekj61.jpg

Yoo Min & Moon Sung Hoon

2ah76lz.jpg

Yoo Min & his wife

2ypdm6v.jpg

2i72s13.jpg

2rzymmd.jpg

2z81c0n.jpg

nqznev.jpg

Hi, nice to meet you all. Actually I'm not a fans of NRG, but my sister is. I'm studying in Korea right now. My sister ask me to looking for Moon Sung Hoon's issue.

Is he open a purse store? Or is he just do the design? Thx all ^^

I'm not sure how they're sold--by store, or privately--but he does design and make them. Maybe that's how he met his wife. O=

• 3 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

First-Generation All-Star Idol Group H.S.g.RG to Return in New Variety Show
BorHzYzIcAALl1r.jpg

The first-generation idol all-star group H.S.g.RG (H.O.T + Sechskies + g.o.d + NRG) will be returning in a new variety show!
H.S.g.RG’s Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Chun Myung Hoon and Danny Ahn have already finished pre-recording for this upcoming variety show that will air on OnStyle.
Previously, H.S.g.RG re-gained popularity through the QTV variety show “20th Century Boys.” The group, with the addition of Tony An back then, was an immediately hot topic due to the fierce rivalry that existed among all of the separate groups, especially in the fandoms. However, with all of the members being of the same age, their close friendship allowed them to come together and form a new group.
H.S.g.RG’s popularity allowed them to go on non-cable channel shows such as KBS’ “Immortal Song” and “Happy Together” as they displayed their exceptional team work and strong friendship.
The group was planning on throwing their first concert as H.S.g.RG but due to Tony An‘s illegal gambling issues, it was canceled. Tony An will not be joining H.S.g.RG in this new variety show.
OnStyle sources commented, “It is true that H.S.g.RG is filming a new variety show. However, only parts of the first episode have been recorded. We’re planning on airing it in July but things are still not decided for sure.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/first-generation-all-star-idol-group-h-s-g-rg-to-return-in-new-variety-show/#.U4VvEHKSxwI

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

HotSechGodRG to comeback through new OnStyle entertainment program, "WISH"
Bq5siLcCMAAMpDW.jpg

"HotSechGodRG" was aired on Korea’s cable channel, OnStyle, and was extremely popular among the fans of the 4 legendary 90’s boy groups, H.O.T, Sechs Kies, g.o.d and NRG, and so they will be coming back through a new show titled "WISH".
H.O.T’s Moon Heejun, Sechs Kies’ Eun Jiwon, g.o.d’s Danny An and NRG’s Chun Myunghoon, the original members of OnStyle’s “HotSechGodRG” will also be starring on OnStyle’s new entertainment program “WISH”, which is an abbreviation of “Where Is my Super Hero?”
"WISH" will be a show in which the members of "HotSechGodRG" will be carrying out missions, and they have already begun filming the first episode in Seoul on the 24th of June.
The first air date has not yet been confirmed, however it is planning to be aired some time in the middle of July.
Will you be tuning in?
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/89758756548/hotsechgodrg-coming-back-through-entertainment-program

Guest adikkeluangman

H.S.g.R are back to win women's hearts through upcoming variety show 'WISH'
H.S.g.R (H.O.T's Moon Hee Jun, Sechskies' Eun Ji Won, g.o.d's Danny Ahn, and NRG's Chun Myung Hoon) are coming back together again through their upcoming variety show OnStyle's 'WISH' ('Where Is My Super Hero')!
BrB3bJrCEAEKb52.jpg

The 'handsome boys of the 20th century' will host a new variety show on which they will seek to win the hearts of women (20-34 years of age) with their hero-like qualities. The show will also follow them on their mission to receive 69,950 likes on their SNS page to hold a guerilla open concert. The 69,950 stands for the number of seats that have to be filled at Jamsil Olympic Stadium for a concert to be sold out.
'WISH' is set to premiere mid-July!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/hsgr-are-back-to-win-womens-hearts-through-upcoming-variety-show-wish

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2014wish

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

H.J.g.R. Shares Their Ghost Stories on “Wish”
Bs9J_1lCIAAtwZA.jpg

The members of H.J.g.R have appeared on OnStyle’s new variety show, “Wish,” also known as “Where Is My Hero?” and many are expecting this show to be a hit.
On July 19, the first episode of “Wish” was aired where Moon Hee Jun, Chun Myung Hoon, Danny Ahn, and Eun Ji Won appeared and discussed about capturing the hearts of women. In the preview of the first episode, the group talked about seeing a ghost.
In the entertainment industry, there’s a myth that when one sees a ghost in a recording studio or on set, then it’ll be a big hit. The members of H.J.g.R. recorded the first episode during May. During the recording, Moon Hee Jun’s mic that was attached to his clothes kept falling off and said, “I’m getting an ominous feeling. It’s the first episode and the mic keeps falling off.”
From this, Eun Ji Won talked about seeing a ghost. He said, “I saw a ghost in front of a bathroom. It didn’t have a face. Since this is a style channel and if we were to talk about the ghost’s style, I think it’s a part of our group. It was matching with one outfit.”
Perhaps it’s because of the talk of ghosts that the preview of “Wish” received a hot reaction. OnStyle pursues stylish programs and with H.J.g.R appearing, their comedic side that was shown in the preview made many laugh.
Officials who watched the preview said, “Out of all the OnStyle programs, the recent program was the funniest.” With OnStyle pursuing style and members of H.J.g.R, who have given up on fashion after their hip-hop fashion days, the members are planning on bringing laughter to the viewers. The members will be showing their struggle in becoming stylish as they said, “Our program is going to be aired on OnStyle.”
Meanwhile, the first episode of “Wish” will show H.J.g.R.’s way of capturing the hearts of women. In order to receive 69,950 likes on Facebook, the members have set up a page and have published their first post. The members have made many laugh with their unfamiliarity of using the social network.
H.J.r.G_Wish.jpg

You can like their page by typing in “2014wish” on Facebook!
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/19/h-j-g-r-shares-their-ghost-stories-on-wish/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Taemin, Kai, Sehun, and Soyu reported to appear alongside H.S.g.R on 'Running Man'
The 1st generation idols of H.S.g.R and current generation idols SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Kai and Sehun, and SISTAR's Soyu will reportedly go head to head on an upcoming episode of 'Running Man'!
Bt1RO9SCMAAELQe.jpg

A staff member of 'Running Man' is said to have told Osen on the 31st, "SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Kai and Sehun, and SISTAR's Soyu completed filming for SBS' 'Good Sunday-Running Man' on the 29th." 
According to the report, the three male labelmates and Soyu joined H.S.gR (H.O.T's Moon Hee Jun, Sechskies' Eun Ji Won, g.o.d's Danny Ahn. and NRG's Chun Myung Hoon) and the 'Running Man' members at a pool area in Pocheon, Gyeonggido for filming.
hsgr_1406766444_soyu_hsgr.jpg

This episode is reportedly set to air on August 17, so stay tuned for more details to come!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/taemin-kai-sehun-and-soyu-reported-to-appear-alongside-hsgr-on-running-man

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

“Running Man” Releases Preview for Next Week’s Episode Featuring H.S.g.R, Taemin, Soyu, and EXO
BurbZeKCIAA_AEt.jpg

It’s out! At the end of today’s episode of the hit SBS variety show “Running Man,” a preview for next week’s was released, showing guests H.S.g.R, SHINee‘s Taemin, SISTAR‘s Soyu, and EXO‘s Sehun and Kai.
H.S.g.R is a supergroup project that comprises of so-called “first generation” idol stars Moon Hee Jun of H.O.T, Sechs Kies’ Eun Ji Won, g.o.d’s Danny Ahn and NRG’s Chun Myung Hoon.
It will be a battle between the first generation idols and new generation idols in a “Legend vs Young Blood” themed episode. This episode will air next week on Sunday, August 17, on SBS. Watch the preview below.
http://youtu.be/k2_TiQlm3QQ

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/10/running-man-releases-preview-for-next-weeks-episode-featuring-h-s-g-r-taemin-soyu-and-exo/

• 3 years later...

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/el_lady01/A9847970-F1BF-4A07-91E1-9C4FC84E5F78_zpstwough3o.jpg

It's been so long. I forgot how to post an image in forums. Yesterday was Kim Hwan Sung's birthday and he would of been  37 years old. I found an image on Instagram of his parents wishing him a happy birthday.

credits to the owner of this photo