♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

I 100% agree to this. :) They are so unique you can't compare them to anything. :wink:

I just noticed that Apple Music described f(x) as "the only Kpop group that can be described as avant garde". Am I late or this is new? - SooSoSwagYo

DWX4_uUV4AAOg38.jpg

AVANT-GARDE

Merriam-Webster: an intelligentsia that develops new or experimental concepts especially in the arts

Cambridge Dictionary: the painters, writers, musicians, and other artists whose ideas, styles, and methods are very original or modern in comparison to the period in which they live, or the work of these artists

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wahh! It's been a loooong time since we've seen these beastly idols! (minus Jun.K though) Anyway, still keeping my fingers crossed for f(x)'s reunion this year! Even just in one SM Town Concert jebal :( PS: Khunnie I know you love combining your favorite color with someone else's favorite color :wink::wink: I see what you did there. RED + BLACK :blush:

[Press] 180219 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Headliner Show (-Jun. K)

DWZgq1cUMAESp2Y.jpg

DWZnNLwU8AA5EWJ.jpg

DWZnNL1UQAAlgrn.jpg

DWZnNL2VQAA7Qe1.jpg

DWZnMFEXkAAPhPI.jpg

DWZnMFxWAAAIpHB.jpg

DWZTm4NVAAAiJfU.jpg

cr to owners

On 2/17/2018 at 10:38 PM, snixxNKV said:

HEEYYYY OF COURSE I STILL REMEMBER YOU!

You are one of the people who was warmly greeted me when the first time I posted here. And yes, I am completely understand and Congratulations on your graduation!!! I'm sorry too, I've been busy all this time and still busy bcs I am preparing for my thesis bcs hopefully (finger's crossed) this year I will graduate from college :')

So on my behalf, I apologize if maybe you, @Elle1997 @pucca_chan and others think that I rarely post here bcs I get bored of khuntoria--no, I will never xD It's just the time is not right and I hope I can post here regularly like i used to. Maybe posting my analysis; my edits or even just talk to you guys <3

And btw, @twinkies20 what thing you knew about the two of them these days? I have some but idk if you already knew or not. And I'm not sure if the information that I got is reliable enough for me to post in this thread. And I'm sure there are lots of vietnamese Khuntoria here and I hope they can help us :D

@snixxNKV!!! So glad to see you here again! Thank you and congratulations to you too (in advance)! You'll definitely graduate, just believe in yourself! Aja!

Oh about the 2 of them, I saw some things about KV around last year but the problem is it has analysis but it is in another language :( I can't fully understand what it was saying and when it comes to analysis like that we need to have a clear explanation as much as possible but again because of the language barrier I can't fully understand what it was saying.

Really? You can always message me personally so that we can talk about that "info" personally and analyze things before posting it here. :wink::wink:

17 hours ago, twinkies20 said:

Wahh! It's been a loooong time since we've seen these beastly idols! (minus Jun.K though) Anyway, still keeping my fingers crossed for f(x)'s reunion this year! Even just in one SM Town Concert jebal :( PS: Khunnie I know you love combining your favorite color with someone else's favorite color :wink::wink: I see what you did there. RED + BLACK :blush:

[Press] 180219 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Headliner Show (-Jun. K)

DWZgq1cUMAESp2Y.jpg

DWZnNLwU8AA5EWJ.jpg

DWZnNL1UQAAlgrn.jpg

DWZnNL2VQAA7Qe1.jpg

cr to owners

@twinkies20 Actually Khun's red hoodies also from Vetements brand LOL. It's also Vic's fav clothes brand. Vic has black one and Khun has the red version one. What a soulmate these two LOL. Not to mention Wooyoung also share same SUPREME fur jacket just like Vic's LOL.

BTW anyone notice that last year on 28 April 2017, Khun posted on his weibo ( weibo only, not on his insta. Not sure about his twitter)  a selfie of him at Greyhound Cafe located in Sanlitun Beijing around 17: 38 afternoon. On the same day, a fan saw and took picture of Vic at Nike store in Sanlitun around 14 clock.  Greyhound cafe and Nike store located not far away. Wonder if they met on that day :ph34r::blink:

Left is Khun Weibo post, right one is a fan who saw vic and captured her. look at the time when the fan posted. The fan said  he/she saw Vic in Nike Store at Sanlitun, Vic looked slim.

pic credit as tagged.

737283345982b2b7190791ed3badcbef76099b32

9 hours ago, little bunny said:

BTW anyone notice that last year on 28 April 2017, Khun posted on his weibo ( weibo only, not on his insta. Not sure about his twitter)  a selfie of him at Greyhound Cafe located in Sanlitun Beijing around 17: 38 afternoon. On the same day, a fan saw and took picture of Vic at Nike store in Sanlitun around 14 clock.  Greyhound cafe and Nike store located not far away. Wonder if they met on that day :ph34r::blink:

Left is Khun Weibo post, right one is a fan who saw vic and captured her. look at the time when the fan posted. The fan said  he/she saw Vic in Nike Store at Sanlitun, Vic looked slim.

pic credit as tagged.

Oh so this is the analysis to that picture I saw before! Thank you so much for posting this @little bunny! Yup I knew about this but I forgot to post it here. And I totally agree that both of their locations were quite close based on the ff pic. Who knew what happened during that day? :wink::wink: Though we don't have a concrete evidence that they did meet, just knowing that their location is nearby each other is quite enough for my mind to go nuts already lol They have quite ninja skills when it comes to these things anyway :wink: 

No automatic alt text available.

cr to owner

8 hours ago, twinkies20 said:

Hi there @pucca_chan! It''s been a while! Welcome back! @Elle1997 where are you? lol :blush: I feel like we are having a mini reunion again here on our beloved thread :D

Hi Everybody ! :D I miss this! 

You guys are really active these days huh?! It's great to see you all again here:D *Big virtual hugs to all of you* :wub:

Archived