♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

On 9/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Alpaca Tuotuo said:

HEYYYYYY wow, why have I never posted on my OTP's thread? =_=..... Weird enough since I've had this account for 2 years, and probably lurked here before... I'm guessing the khuntoria community has moved to instagram for most of the non-Chinese shippers? I'm saying this cuz I'm Chinese and from the weibo community (as @twinkies20 mentioned above, yes, we are still quite active.) I don't know what else to say, since this thread seems awfully quiet, but if y'all ever feel like it, come to weibo and check it out! :D

OMG!! @Alpaca Tuotuo is that really you? :w00t::w00t: I've been following you on twitter since I created my account there!! I know its very late (and this will probably be the 1st and last time you will post here) but I just wanted to say welcome on our thread! I truly want to thank you for everything! I mean I don't personally know you but I know that you are a true Khuntorian who supports them all the way up until now.

Yup, I agree with you. A lot of people have moved to IG because its more accessible and I don't blame them, though I miss the busyness here on our thread before. I can't understand Chinese thats' why I can't really understand all the things posted on Baidu thread of Khuntoria (yeah, this is the only chinese khuntoria site I know since I can't access weibo :(). I would just like to ask if how are khuntorians (or winnies) there in weibo? I mean I haven't got news from other KV fandoms in china aside from KV Chuxin union because of their posts on twitter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been awhile guys and I'm glad to post about Winnies in China! Great job guys! Hope I can one day hold those khuntoria banners proudly! Hope Khun will clearly see those! :)

181013 Nichkhun Ni+Khun Beijing Fanmeeting Join us~

DpXW8AFU0AEu4Lu.jpg

DpXW8AJVAAIUDxz.jpg

cr to KVChuxin

DpXrlRjV4AAEsy4.jpg

DpXrs8PV4AAjO1e.jpg

DpXr260UwAA2LWM.jpg

DpXsHm7U4AAxaGj.jpg

cr to owner via Alpaca_TuoTuo

Nope I'm not crying :bawling::bawling: Thank you Winnies for always being there to support Khun or Vic. Who said we are extinct? lol 8 years and counting! Khuntoria forever!

181013 Chinese khuntorians @ Nichkhun fanmeeting in Beijing tonight “Nichkhun, it's ok to cry~”【video cr:Khuntoria Chuxin Union】 

cr to khuntoria_page

Good morning everyone!! I'm so happy w/ the news on Winnies attendance to Nichkhun's fanmeeting so yeah, I still can't get enough of it! Thank you again winnies! And as for Khun's message, no matter what happens we will always be here for you. And trust me aside from Thailand and Korea, you should consider going to China more! PS: How I miss putting KVChuxin on the credits!

181013 Nichkhun Handwritten message in Chinese: you know I am always grateful to everyone right? So sorry that I can't come to see you often, don't dislike me please~ I will work hard to become a better artist, a more handsome Nichkhun. Thank you for being with me until now, let's walk together for even further! I hope everyone will always be happy and healthy, thank you! =]

DpZBFO8VsAABasK.jpg

DpZBGVhVsAA3nHE.jpg

DpZBHVKUYAE_VOS.jpg

DpZBIdvUwAAvAto.jpg

cr to KVChuxin 

We have our own lightstick!! :hushed::thumbsup:I never imagined we would have one! And how I missed seeing those KV banners. :love: I bet Nichkhun have seen all of Khuntorians there last night! So proud of you guys! Thank you for representing everyone of us and thank you so much for all your efforts!

181013 Chinese Khuntorians @ Nichkhun fanmeeting in Beijing

43385930_244921999530864_7120094438137384342_n.jpg

42385516_1509652465845135_1977167070458912663_n.jpg

43913203_301157037155421_3024987737401711037_n.jpg

cr to owners

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! It's been a while again, but here I am to update on another of Khun's fanmeeting in Nanjing, China! :thumbsup: Gosh that place really is special to us Khuntorians (if you still remember :phew::phew:). Thank you again KVChuxin for always supporting Khun!

181117 Ni+Khun FM in Nanjing - 1 [pls take out with credit to KVCHUXIN] Brighter than starlight :star:

DsUJSk2VAAAe0_I.jpg

DsUJSzmUcAAqfDZ.jpg

DsUJTC8VAAEogiS.jpg

DsUJTR7VYAAGOfa.jpg

Another version of our light stick! :w00t::D And it changes color! lol :o Maybe we can consider making an official one? :phew:;) Anyway, I hope Khun will make lots of fan meetings in China in the future so that he will witness how loyal Winnies are! :) As what we always say, Khuntoria forever!

181117 - Ni+Khun FM in Nanjing

44881418_448288029334655_852755826641419

cr to owner via khun.toria22

I hope you still remember that special night in Nanjing Khun coz we Khuntorians will never forget! :wub::wub: Lots of love from Khuntorians all over the world! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

[Chi-Eng Trans] 181118 NICHKHUN weibo update So happy to meet everyone in Nanjing~ ! Here’s the picture I’ve promised to (show) you~ Let’s meet again in Nanjing next time. Please look forward to Lucky Charm too

DsQrvS1VsAEC_mt.jpg

DsQrvS2VYAIzQab.jpg

DsQrvS0VAAAGzrL.jpg

cr to minniecc

Wow I'm glad to see Winnies still posting in this thread :D Thanks to @twinkies20!

6730d0a0gy1fxerbh7yp7j21400qogry.jpg

Just wanted to post a cute photo of the luckiest Winnie who went to the fan meeting in Nanjing! She was the finalist for the 'Heart to Heart' Q&A game and the only fan who was able to take an individual photo with Khun onstage (taken on khun's phone I heard?) I'm so proud to see her holding our light stick and wearing our special Khuntorians hoodie onstage, not to mention the photographer even caught some Winnies waving their light sticks in the audience.

Aside from the fan meeting in Nanjing, I can't wait until he sings his new songs in Osaka this week!

On 11/21/2018 at 5:49 AM, Alpaca Tuotuo said:

Wow I'm glad to see Winnies still posting in this thread :D Thanks to @twinkies20!

Just wanted to post a cute photo of the luckiest Winnie who went to the fan meeting in Nanjing! She was the finalist for the 'Heart to Heart' Q&A game and the only fan who was able to take an individual photo with Khun onstage (taken on khun's phone I heard?) I'm so proud to see her holding our light stick and wearing our special Khuntorians hoodie onstage, not to mention the photographer even caught some Winnies waving their light sticks in the audience.

Aside from the fan meeting in Nanjing, I can't wait until he sings his new songs in Osaka this week!

OMG! Thank you for that info! It's really nice to know that until now Khun still acknowledges our presence and this is a solid proof of that. I'll try my best to post here once in a while because I believe that some people still visit this thread and I hope you could also post here whenever you have the time too! :) 

• 1 year later...

Hi!! I am a winnie who has just been born (somewhat late by the way haha) I am honestly more or less of the old school year 2012, I knew 2PM but I was not a fan however I liked Khun a lot. At f (x) if I knew them equally, I listened to their music but I was not their fan I never noticed victory until I saw WGM this year. It really hurts to join me now that everything has happened,  10 years have passed since the program and I really pity all the winnies that broke their hearts when they heard about khun's relationship with tiffany, I will be honest I like snsd indeed in At that time I listened to them a lot but I never liked Tiffany (in fact it could be said that I am an antiphany but I don't say anything about it, I don't attack her) regarding her past relationship is fine as long as Nichkhun is happy. I really loved many with kuntoria, to the point of crying in the last episode and crying again to learn that he was the one who was with Tiffany. Now comes my big question, what will the WGM contract that prevents them from being together really say? I have that great doubt, I have seen many WGM couples, it is indisputable that they become fond of each other until they can fall in love, because we are going many couples it is obvious that more than one fell in love, to which I go because no wgm couple has it come out in real life being that most of them are very well accepted as a couple by fans ????

LONG EXPLANATION

Okay, I come to say a little about reality, you will decide whether to believe or not, I am a fan of Khuntoria, however I want to give my real point of view, since I study a little body language and I will give the reasons why it could be a falsehood and this It is happening to obsession. (I really hate tiffany so imagine that I did not agree with the Khunffany but here the reality)

* Upon meeting in the "Radio Star" program we were able to observe their ways of being real. I will put them in context in the following image, here Victoria was talking about the nostalgia that a Chinese song gave her that reminded her parents that they are far away, victory tackled by the emotions with teary eyes she told it, on the other side we can observe to a nichkhun with zero importance to what she was talking about, being that during the program she was very concentrated listening to everyone, it seems not to matter that victory is about to cry. (being that in the WGM program it was what mattered most to her) (: 'c) it should be noted that body language and sight among them is low, they laugh but do not look at each other, when Victoria was asked what was nichkhun for her , she said without much thought a colleague.

tumblr_m7dw1cIAPA1rt2rhz.gif

However on the other hand we can observe a Kyuhyun quite concentrated and worried about victoria

tumblr_m7e01kaIXF1rt2rhz.gif

.* The following is regarding a small comparison being MC, rigid bodies, neutral faces, avoid looking at each other, rigid shoulders, forced smiles are part of the discomfort that occurs, in addition to distance is part of body language that has no interest towards the other, besides that when they spoke they only turned their heads and not the whole body which also indicates disinterest, this makes me believe that they really faked in WGM. 984ed66a0b39518b0ad66a49eb5a180c9f167c7a493fec3b5ca0d7ee853d933998f31d32f5658537

Another issue of this is that at the end of the MC show she quickly separated from khun and left with her other members of f (x) stood next to kyuhyun and greeted people what is the reason to get away from nichkhun ? Nichkhun is a gentleman and helped her down dc33c24fac52eabfe17436cdcdc78733b897ea86

Tiffany is zero discomfort a nichkhun cheerful enough not to smile, you may notice a very big warmth in them being that this was the year 2011¬2012 (correct me if I'm wrong) fresh out of WGM despite being away is look and smile timid, also helps lower, you say things to the ear.

a6920f4c820cd9cfa16291c027c07db32c553806

109eb89a2101c7c791fc680b5e0e59fedfa2e70f

* Well now I can only say why believe it was wrong what WGM at that time were strong rumors that Victoria was in a relationship with Changmin of TVXQ and after the Khunffany be confirmed became known that before and during

Another rumor I read was originally Victoria was not going to be the couple Nichkhun and was an integral part of T-ARA's why he bought a tiara that is pronounced the same but there was a last minute change so he was not given the gift

* I am very sorry this but maybe that's why there is no interaction between Victoria and Nichkhun were only colleagues and WGM helped them JOINING a little known and so I understand in WGM you paid for being there but the channel was telling you even when.

My big question is not comfortable because they felt as if they were MC 1 year and 3 months ensima being recorded with cameras, possibly if they felt some things did not work.

Why I will not obsess much?

So Khun and Victoria resiven messages Khuntoria fans and harass the point that one of them both Khun harassment by twiter saying to him "dead or escaped Khuntoria" which forced jyp to take action. Think maybe they bother you keep listening to it every year, it's been 10 years and no interaction (why is that?) It is obvious that they will not say are their fans to stop and win with them. Nichkhun did not comment anything at all about Sulli being that "his daughter" acted together.

So was it real or not? Maybe we will never know, only they know

On 1/27/2018 at 10:53 PM, twinkies20 said:

I don't know if you guys already know about this but seeing that piano (which Khuntorians gave as a gift to Khun back in 2012) just tells a lot! It just means he truly treasured that piano from the bottom of his heart! delulu mode ON again lol but honestly, if you ask me, seeing the piano everyday, I'm sure he can't help but somehow be reminded about us Khuntorians and Vic! :wub::wub: And besides he composed the song 'Let it Rain' using that (remember how that song feels kinda dedicated to Vic?)

[09/12/2017]

Nichkhun IG Update: "IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS ~"
24900217_1651931138202343_962600216822747205_n.jpg?oh=50018d784c40101fafa293c7a386b3ff&oe=5B224DC9cr to Khuntoria Vietnamese Fanpage

And to refresh us about this wonderful song, here is the lyrics once again! Who wouldn't fall in love when you see him playing the piano!

Let it Rain

Nichkhun

This is for my Hottest
Close my eyes and let the world go by
I Feel the rain drops on my mind
When the time gets hard with no where left to hide
Just wanna drop down and cry
Then you came and changed my life
Being the bestest friend of mine
Oh I can’t ask for more
So let them bring it on’

Let it rain let it rain
Oh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain let it rain
I know I got you by my side
Then you came and changed my life
Being the guardian angel of mine woo Baby
Wrap your wings to protect me
Without you I can’t make it through the rain

Let it rain let it rain
Oh I ain’t scared no more
Let it rain let it rain
I know I got you by my side
Like an angel like my mother
Like the bestest friend of mine
So I let it rain

Yeah looking to the lyric it's so dedication to vic! 

Archived