♥ Official Khuntoria Couple Thread ♥

7uckystar

• Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic weibo update translations regarding the rumour that JSK will produce a drama by himself and will cast vic on that said drama. Fans are worried that it will be not good and they keep on posting "SAY NO" on weibo to express their anger on JSK !!

I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU VIC UMMA~  ^_^^_^^_^

DD5qAlyU0AEkwPS.jpg

DD5qKWiVoAA5Lf1.jpg

cr.to owner/tagged

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Where's everybody? Hope you're all doing well. I'm really sorry I can't post and update constantly because of my busy schedule. Anyway still no one knows why she's going to Japan. :huh::huh:

[PHOTO] 170723 f(Victoria) Studio Weibo Update

DFbDa_4WsAEgY5p.jpg

DFbDbAmXoAA9NZ_.jpg

DFbDa_1WAAAmjF8.jpg

cr to owners

Hi Guys ! How are you? I'm so sorry There was just a problem so I didn't post anything here for weeks now but it saddened me seeing that our humble thread is not active as it was before. But rest assured that I will update our thread again. 

While browsing the net, I can't believed that there are still some people who are bitter and hate khuntoria, some also think we are only wasting our time, To tell the truth , there are also some khuntorians who are slowly losing the faith, some did left the fandom already for some reason particularly because there are no khuntoria news these days but no guys keep on believing if only you will know!

So to my fellow khuntoria, hang on. Keep the faith and fate will bring them back together!

Khuntorians fighting!!!

Hello.

It's really nice to keep coming back here and see updates. Well, some of it are spread around instagram and twitter, but reading here is always pleasing.
I just wanna say that I really appreciate all the news and info that you guys have been updating. I know there's not many of regular fans that coming here, but I made sure that we're still keeping the faith. Considering that our couple is already on their 7th year, so I guess, most of the fans are grown-ups who have duties and works. But believe me when I say this, we are still here, rooting for the couple. Well for me, I'll stop if one of them announced marriage with someone else kkkk~ but as long as it doesn't happen, so here I am, stay for them.
I am also looking for a group chat, an international one. I follow some fansites on weibo, they're updating each and every day.but since I don't speak mandarin or korean but english. so yea, I think it's gonna be good if we have one, to make it easier for projects and such. but that's okay, tho. I'm just happy that at least we have one here.

So, thankyou for your hardwork! keep sailing. always keep the faith! <3

16 hours ago, supgeekypanda said:

Hello.

It's really nice to keep coming back here and see updates. Well, some of it are spread around instagram and twitter, but reading here is always pleasing.
I just wanna say that I really appreciate all the news and info that you guys have been updating. I know there's not many of regular fans that coming here, but I made sure that we're still keeping the faith. Considering that our couple is already on their 7th year, so I guess, most of the fans are grown-ups who have duties and works. But believe me when I say this, we are still here, rooting for the couple. Well for me, I'll stop if one of them announced marriage with someone else kkkk~ but as long as it doesn't happen, so here I am, stay for them.
I am also looking for a group chat, an international one. I follow some fansites on weibo, they're updating each and every day.but since I don't speak mandarin or korean but english. so yea, I think it's gonna be good if we have one, to make it easier for projects and such. but that's okay, tho. I'm just happy that at least we have one here.

So, thankyou for your hardwork! keep sailing. always keep the faith! <3

Hi! Thank you for always checking our thread ! 

I'm also going to stop shipping them when they married so as long as it's not happening yet and I still have faith that they will be real soon I will support them and I keep on standing with them ! I will not give up. Years gone by, and we are still here in our humble thread, we waited for so long and still waiting until right now , we shared ups and downs spazzing here nonstop especially the "hard year" for us khuntorians. We endured so much already by shipping khuntoria. Some khuntorians are coming back here whenever there was a good news. It's still great at least they have somewhere to go back and to spazz to. Some are just busy right now for personal lives and we all do understand that situations! So take your time guys and come back if you have a time ! And to all the silent readers out there, please join with us! Thank you ~~~

And yes I agree with you , we should have a GC somewhere for Int'l fans so it's way easier for us khuntorians to communicate with each other! But we have a GC here in Soompi and in weibo.

Keep on believing fellas! Fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All...been noticed our thread has been quiet lately...usually I'm just be a silent reader lurking around read all the posts...im missing our Khuntoria so much...maybe there is not so much activities for both of them...if you all have anything pleaseeeeee update here...juseyo....

Hi, I love khuntoria and I still believe in this couple.:heart:
Victoria is in Thailand now and this gives me hope.

This post reminds me of the song that Nichkhun sung in Christmas. (My english is bad I'm sorry)

I'm in love (English translation)

Actually after our first meeting
Saying I like you
Isn't something easy for me

If I don't contact you first
I'm afraid of missing you
I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper It will only result in getting hurting
My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth
Praying with all my heart, the person I'm yearning for