Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

3 hours ago, cybertron said:

Both agency clarified BinJin still consider and not confirm yet?!<_<

Gosh..why are they playing with my heart. ..just confirm already...why do they keep delaying? I can't wait until May 11th. .. so is Sports World or Osen more reliable? 

• Confused 1

what i understand is the news about their confirmation was from someone related to the drama (crew?),while the news about unconfirmed was from tvn & both agency..

i assume that they have accepted it but its not the time to reveal it yet since everything is still in secret.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, thi2018 said:

Gosh..why are they playing with my heart. ..just confirm already...why do they keep delaying? I can't wait until May 11th. .. so is Sports World or Osen more reliable? 

Totally agree, such a roller-coaster of emotions shipping this couple entails me. Not used to this as it's a first time for me. If it were not for this two beautiful & extraordinary persons, I never imagined I would also be this attached to somebody else's lovelife aside from my close friends & family. Still hoping for the best though. Wish the confirmation comes soon as the waiting is excruciatingly painful. One good thing that this premature article of confirmation, this reveals how much knets are very supportive of their coupling in real life. So many positive comments and almost all anticipating their marriage. Many agree that in case they do accept this project together, such acceptance means much more than what it appears given that both HB & YJ are notoriously very private.... And thanks so much for the Mediheal pics, they may not be together in 1 pic, but knowing that they're both in the same place/time is enough for me now. YJ is stunningly beautiful and I love her dress on her. Shows how beautiful her body is.  

• Like 2

20190422 Beautiful Son Ye Jin Attended L&P Cosmetics 10th Anniversary Ceremony

_2jWFAeE?format=jpg&name=600x314

I went ahead and posted her picture here for this thread :)

I wonder why they invited Son Ye Jin. Was she ever modeled for them? I know Hyun Bin and Kim Ji Won are models for this cosmetics so that's why they attended the event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A-list actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been in talks to co-star in a tvN drama written by Park Ji-eun.

"They are in negotiations," a tvN source told local media OSEN, Monday.

Their agencies also said the pair had been reviewing the work.

Hyun Bin and Son co-starred in the movie "The Negotiation" in 2018. They were rumored to be in a romance in January, after an online user claimed she saw the pair and Son's parents at a golf course and an eatery in Los Angeles. But they denied their romantic relationship.

Park wrote the smash-hit SBS drama "My Love from the Star" starring prominent actors Jeon Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun in 2013. She also penned the KBS2 TV series "The Producers" in 2015.

The upcoming drama is set to premiere in the second half of this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Until an agency confirms a star's appearance, everything is speculation and PR. Production companies often use press leaks/stories to send scripts to stars to boost the stature of a project (other casting, advertising, funding, media buzz, etc.). Often agencies state that their client is "considering," "reviewing" or reading the script but those words are noncommittal. In SYJ's case, in the past several months, she turned down two movie offers, including one before the press leak about her considering a script. She is a more bankable movie star with a track record of her movie projects making money at the box office so it was thought that her next project would be a film and not another TV series. The idea that she has good chemistry between her past three leading men shows how professional SYJ is with her own promotion and PR for her projects - - - to the point where many fans go beyond that context to ship couple rumors. I do think that SYJ and HB were offered leads the new drama, possibly that they even met the writer in LA who was scouting locations in America, at the same time of HB's business trip and SYJ's holiday to see her friend (the grocery store pics). Because SYJ has maintained a clear separation between her professional and personal life, I think it more unlikely than not that they will not do an immediate  project together after the Negotiation.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1