Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

“All About My Love Life” Shin Ha Kyun Awed By Lee Min Jung’s Beauty
weddingdress_zps9a197d7d.jpg

“All About My Love Life” The sight of Lee Min Jung wearing a wedding dress takes Shin Ha Kyun’s breath away.
May 15, the 12th episode of the SBS drama “All About My Love Life” featured Kim Soo Young (Shin Ha Kyun) imagining what Noh Min Young (Lee Min Jung) would look like wearing a wedding dress.
Kim Soo Young sees people doing a shoot for a wedding. Right then, Kim Soo Young begins to imagine Noh Min Young smiling at him while wearing a beautiful wedding dress. Kim Sang Soo (Jin Tae Hyun) sees Kim Soo Young smiling and asks, “You’re not imagining that bride as Noh Min Young, are you?”
During the scene of Kim Soo Young’s imagination, Noh Min Young is wearing an elegant wedding dress that reveals her shoulder. Noh Min Young’s beauty was emphasized in the pure white wedding gown. Kim Soo Young could not control his shy smile as he saw Noh Min Young as a beautiful bride in his imagination.
Will there ever be a day when Noh Min Young will really become Kim Soo Young’s bride?
Source : Kdramastars

“All About My Love Life” Shin Ha Kyun’s Public Statement About Lee Min Jung “Love is Hard”
bori_school.jpg

Another obstacle appears in Lee Min Jung’s career.
May 15, the 12th episode of the SBS drama “All About My Love Life” featured Ahn Hee Sun (Han Chae Ah) creating an obstacle in Noh Min Young’s (Lee Min Jung) path after receiving a tempting suggestion from Go Dae Ryong (Chun Ho Jin).
The company where Ahn Hee Sun works released to the public that Noh Min Young’s niece Song Bo Ri (Jun Min Seo) is currently attending a special academy to prepare for an international middle school. It was an issue that Noh Min Young has been against throughout her political career. The news put Noh Min Young in a dilemma since she came to be viewed as a hypocrite.
The only reason Noh Min Young’s niece began attending the academy is because of her aunt, who wanted the best education for Song Bo Ri. Regardless of the details of the situation, everything the media released to the public was true.
Within a matter of moments, countless articles criticizing Noh Min Young began to appear. Other members in her party began to be criticized as well because of the issue. Go Dae Ryong purposely orders Kim Soo Young (Shin Ha Kyun) to make a public statement about how disappointing Noh Min Young turned out to be.
Eventually, Kim Soo Young stands in front of the reporters and says, “The fact that Noh Min Young’s niece is attending a special academy is the complete opposite of what she had been fighting for. Her words did not match with her actions. It is disappointing.”
Right then, Noh Min Young enters the press conference but Kim Soo Young does not stop his speech.
Viewers were heartbroken by the fact that Kim Soo Young had to make a negative statement about the person he loves. However, only time will tell what Kim Soo Young will do in order to stop Ahn Hee Sun from creating more troubles for Noh Min Young.
Source : Kdramastars

May 16, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 12 Review: Lee Min Jung Hugs Shin Ha Gyun from Behind
By Sunny Koreandrama.com
201305152252163310_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 12, Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) hugged Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) from behind.
Soo Young invited Min Young to his house for dinner. As Min Young noticed that there were no family pictures in his house, Soo Young said, “My mother passed away, and I only have my biological father who doesn’t really care about me.”
Min Young hugged him from behind to comfort him while he was cooking.

May 16, 2013
"Everything About My Relationship" too late to recover
Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net
SBS drama "Everything About My Relationship" rated the lowest record ever.
According to Nielsen Korea on the 16th, the twelfth episode of the drama rated 4.4% which is 1.2% lower than the previous and the lowest percentage yet.
While Noh Min-yeong (Lee Min-jeong) and Kim Soo-yeong (Sin Ha-gyoon) carried on their recret relationship, political reporter Ahn Hee-seon (Han Chae-ah) who had a crush on him for a long time, reported a mean article about Noh Min-yeong knowing about their relationship.
Meanwhile, KBS 2TV drama "Heaven's Order" and MBC drama "When A Man's in Love" rated 9.9% and 9.1% each.

May 16, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 12 Review: Shin Ha Gyun Smiles as He Sees Lee Min Jung in a Wedding Dress
By Sunny Koreandrama.com
201305152301300310_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 12, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) imagined Noh Min Young(played by Lee Min Jung) in a wedding dress.
As Soo Young saw a couple having a wedding photo shoot, and thought of Min Young in a dress. Kim Sang Soo (played by Jin Tae Hyun) saw him smile and asked, “Don’t tell me you’re imagining Min Young wearing a wedding dress.”