Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

May 23, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 14 Review: Shin Ha Gyun Goes into Lee Min Jung’s Bedroom
Posted by Sunny Koreandrama.com
201305222245130010_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 14, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) went into Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung)’s bedroom for the first time.
Soo Young complained that it was hard to see Min Young’s face even at work. Min Young answered, “It’s because I have to look after my niece, Bo Ri (played by Jun Min Seo).”
Then one day, Min Young told him that she was alone at home. Soo Young managed to sneak into her house.
2013052303504919_1_rstarbes.jpg

May 23, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 14 Review: Shin Ha Gyun & Lee Min Jung Get Caught Kissing by Jun Min Seo
225530000253.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 14, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) and Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) got caught kissing by Song Bo Ri (played by Jun Min Seo).
While Bo Ri went on a retreat, Min Young invited him over to her house, and the two spent their own time in her bedroom. Then Soo Young romantically kissed her, when Bo Ri came back home because her retreat got canceled.
Bo Ri saw them kiss, but said, “Don’t worry and keep going.” Min Young asked her, “Did you know that aunty was dating this man?” Bo Ri answered, “Yeah.”
2013052300592045_1_rstarbes.jpg201305230911403010_1.jpg

May 23, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 14 Review: Lee Min Jung Cries After Breaking Up with Shin Ha Gyun
Posted by Sunny Koreandrama.com
201305222202460010_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 14, Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) cried after she broke up with Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun).
Min Young suddenly said, “Shall we break up?” Soo Young asked, “Why?” She answered, “Just cause…” She said, “I’m getting tired of this secret relationship.” Soo Young then replied, “Okay then. Let’s break up.” Min Young was surprised.
She came out of Soo Young’s house, sat down and cried. Just then, Soo Young appeared, and Min Young honestly told him that she regretted. He said, “Don’t ever say anything like that again.”
1369229816811.jpg20130522223201261.jpg

May 23, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 14 Review: Shin Ha Gyun & Lee Min Jung Gets Detected for Secretly Dating
1369233301_515134.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 14, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) and Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung)’s secret relationship was revealed.
Soo Young and Min Young decided to announce their relationship to the media, when a news article with a title, ‘Enemies in Front of Citizens, Secret Lovers Behind. Kim Soo Young & Noh Min Young’s Fraud,’ was revealed.
The article was written by An Hee Sun (played by Han Chae Ah)’s father, who was upset to see his daughter heartbroken over Soo Young.
201305222306100010_1.jpg2013052303403661_1_rstarbes.jpg

ok ... I feel like crying rigth now ... Jin Tae Hyun posted the last selca of our tangerine couple and seems like this pic is also going to be their last pic together because they filmed their last scene today :(( :((
looooooooooove_zps8ce0107f.jpg andweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my tangerine couple :((
@ AAMR DC Gall