Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

LOLOLOLOL ... Kim Soo Young xD 
Why Love is Useful After All...
Advisor Meng: Didn't you tell me that love was a waste of time? That if everyone walked around with stars in their eyes, there'd be no advancements in science or culture?
Kim Soo Young: Ah...right. I did. But if there was no love in the world, how could we procreate?
Source : daebakdrivel 

May 8, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 10 Review: Shin Ha Gyun Congratulates Lee Min Jung for Not Losing Him
Posted by Sunny Koreandrama.com
20130508_1368020692_49927400_1.jpg
20130508225232451.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 10, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) congratulated Noh Min Young(played by Lee Min Jung) for not losing him.
Soo Young and Min Young started to date secretly.
On their first date, Min Young managed to arrive where Soo Young was waiting for her. However, Soo Young said, “Time’s up. You lost your chance.” Min Young was close to tears and said, “Do you know what I’ve been through to reach here? Even though I got cuts and bruises, and my work didn’t work out well, I still came to see you, but now you’re saying that I lost my chance?”
Soo Young quickly went to buy medicine. He applied medicine on her cuts and apologized. He continued, “Congratulations for not losing me. Even though you were a bit late.”
130508_518a5df62bdd6.jpg

May 8, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 10 Review: Shin Ha Gyun is Revealed to be Cheon Ho Jin's Son
1368021571_508713.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 10, Kim Soo Young(played by Shin Ha Gyun) appeared to be Go Dae Ryong(played by Cheon Ho Jin)’s son.
Soo Young visited his mother’s ashes at a charnel house. While he was looking at his mother’s photo, Dae Ryong approached.
Soo Young said, “It’s nice to see you visit mother each year, but you’ll be traced easily. I don’t want to be labeled as your hidden son.”
201305082248500310_1.jpg

May 8, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 10 Review: Lee Min Jung Arms Herself on a Date with Shin Ha Gyun
201305082231360010_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 10, Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) armed herself on a date with Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun).
Min Young was worried that people might recognize them, and wore sunglasses with a scarf around her head.
Soo Young commented, “Are you trying to be Arabian? You know it looks so weird and obvious. You think you’re a celebrity? Honestly, not many people recognize us.”
20130508_1368022271.jpg
1368021180639.jpg

May 8, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 10 Review: Shin Ha Gyun & Lee Min Jung Almost Break Up because of Park Hee Soon
201305082254500010_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 10, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) and Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) almost broke up because of Song Joon Ha (played by Park Hee Soon).Min Young kept talking about Joon Ha on their date. Soo Young was mad and said, “Stop caring too much.”
The two walked to Soo Young’s house. As Min Young asked why he took her there, Soo Young replied, “You’ve been talking straight about Song Joon Ha all the way to my house. Stop caring about him.”
Then they started to have an argument over Joon Ha. Soo Young got tired and suggested to stop the argument, but Min Young raged, “You made me upset, and now you’re trying to escape from this situation.”
2013050900440985_1_rstarbes.jpg

May 8, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 10 Review: Shin Ha Gyun Surrenders to Lee Min Jung "I Don't Need Leadership"
20130509_1368033480_82793300_1.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 10, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) surrendered to Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung) after an argument.
Previously, the couple argued because of Song Joon Ha (played by Park Hee Soon). The two had a nerve fight afterwards, and neither one of them apologized.
As time went by, Soo Young finally surrendered. He said, “I don’t need leadership. I hate wasting my energy whether it’s in romance or politics. It’s all my fault.” He continued, “I realized after the long day. I can’t win you. I won’t. Never ever.”
Soo Young then asked, “You’re feeling better now, right?” Min Young smiled and replied, “It’s partially my fault as well.”
20130508_1368024525.jpg

Romeo & Juliet and their dialogues about weight  =)) =)) =))
lmao_zps26551426.jpg

Kim Soo Young : How many kilos??
No Min Young : It's standard 
Kim Soo Young : HUH??? You seem much heavier than I thought
No Min Young : I'm fighting . I'm resisting with every fiber of my body the ridiculous social cliché where skin and bones is the standard of beauty =)) =)) =))
Kim Soo Young : You're saying You're going to fatten yourself even more??? =))
Credits of subs : AAMR Viki Team ♥

All About My Romance Episode 11 Review: Jin Tae Hyun Finds Out about Shin Ha Gyun & Lee Min Jung's Secret Relationship

In All About My Romance, episode 11, Kim Sang Soo(played by Jin Tae Hyun) found out about Kim Soo Young(played by Shin Ha Gyun) and Noh Min Young(played by Lee Min Jung)’s secret relationship.
Soo Young and Min Young have been having an argument all day. In the end, Soo Young couldn’t stand it, and brought Min Young to his office. He said to her, “I don’t need leaderships. I don’t want to waste my energy on arguments like this. It’s all my fault. I can’t win you. And I won’t. Never ever. Are you feeling better now?”
The two made up and was about to hug each other, when they heard a sound of a hiccup. Soon, Sang Soo popped his head from under the desk to pick up his keys. He asked, “You two were dating?” Soo Young answered, “Yes we were, so what?” He turned to Min Young and said, “Let’s admit since we got caught.”
Source : Koreandrama