Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

OMG ... my heart just melted ... Jin Tae Hyun - Shin Ha Kyun's strong friendship on the news once again ♥ 
image-2.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-5.jpg
image-6.jpg

Our tangerine couple is simply amazing ♥ they're now like real brothers and I really hope they can act in a movie soon! Can't wait to see a video of this report xD 
@ AAMR DC Gall

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking the FB page of clothing brand Mind Bridge ( Min Jung was the main model of the brand alongside Gong Yoo since 2009 till last year )  looking for old pics of our girl and something caught my attention xD .... Mind Bridge was one of the sponsors of Kim Soo Young's closet =)) =)) =))
mb.jpgmb1.jpgmb2.jpg
 I'm glad the brand mentioned our girl on its posts about Shin Ha Kyun ... awww they said things like " our model for the last 3 years , Lee Min Jung ... the goddess of beauty " :x LMAO , they even used Niru's pics of our Myung Ran & Chang Ran x'D 

Credits : Mind Bridge FB 

As expected from our amazing DC chingus ... they had an marvellous day with our cast! With Shin Ha Kyun oppa :x^
seriously ... this man wants to kill everyone??? that killer smile of him is simple the best :x :x :x

doc.jpg

Oppa with his ice tumbler xD :
doc1.jpg

I really envy those fans x_x 
@ AAMR DC Gall