Shin Ha Kyun 신하균

Guest OreoVampire

May 16, 2013
Shin Ha Kyun and Lee Min Jung in love
Source: ReviewStar via Hancinema.net
20130515_1368626789_29739200_1.jpg

Soo-yeong (Sin Ha-gyoon) and Min-yeong (Lee Min-jeong) spent quality time together.
Soo-yeong invited her over to his house and cooked for her. When she tried to help him, he said, "Just cling there and that's helping" so she wrapped her arms around him.
Being as sweet as ever, the two fed each other and read books, cuddled together.
Soo-yeong then looked at the clock and told her it was late but she whined for another 5 minutes and took out a stopwatch.
However, after five minutes, Soo-yeong reset the timer when it was over and made an endless 5-minute timer like Min-yeong did once. Min-yeong saw this and called him creepy.
He leaned on her shoulder and they continued having the sweetest time with each other, smiling with happiness.
1368626896161.jpg

May 21, 2013
Park Chan Wook's 'Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance' to be Remade by Hollywood
CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
Director Park Chan Wook′s Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance will be remade as a Hollywood film.
On May 20, Deadline reported that "Silver Reel and Lotus Entertainment have partnered with di Bonaventura Pictures and CJ Entertainment for an English-language remake of Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance."
36662002.jpg

Warner Brothers America purchased the rights to Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance in 2010. At the time, reports stated that Brian Tucker of Broken City would be working on the scenario, but production did not continue.
The film was the only one in director Park′s revenge trilogy to not get a remake by Hollywood. A version of Old Boy, produced by director Spike Lee, will be premiering in October, and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance is also in production.
Photo credit: enews DB

May 23, 2013
All About My Romance Episode 14 Review: Shin Ha Gyun Gives 3 Rings to Lee Min Jung
Posted by Sunny Koreandrama.com
0b031bbd6188c7f6edf53495f11c9acf.jpg

In All About My Romance, episode 14, Kim Soo Young (played by Shin Ha Gyun) gave three rings to Noh Min Young (played by Lee Min Jung).
Soo Young gave Min Young a ring, but it was too small for her finger. Min Young was flustered and said, “I think my fingers got swollen since it’s early in the morning.”
Just then, Soo Young took out another ring and put it in her finger. This time it was too big. He took out the last one, and it fit perfectly. Soo Young said, “Finally it fits!” Min Young replied, “I am really happy and thankful but three rings are too much…”
Soo Young said, “I’m going to waste money on you from now on. Put the big ring on if you get chubby. Put the other ring on if you get skinny.”
1369263108_515166.jpg
2013052300424163_1_rstarbes.jpg