[idol drama] 綠光森林(Green Light Forest/Green Forest, My Home)

Guest Wonderland

^ i find it wierd when william just suddenly speak english and then mandarin....why does he does that....i know that his scrpt or whatever tbut sometiems it just sound wierd....

agree owen acting is pretty good! im still downloading episode 5....need few more minutes and im done and proab watch it then do my math hw lolz

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hauwulli

^ i find it wierd when william just suddenly speak english and then mandarin....why does he does that....i know that his scrpt or whatever tbut sometiems it just sound wierd....

agree owen acting is pretty good! im still downloading episode 5....need few more minutes and im done and proab watch it then do my math hw lolz

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes, I'm like where did that come from? haha, it's so wierd hearing him switch back and forth.

I'm still downloading episode 5 :( I'm only at 3% and downloading at 1kb/s. :( And I started my BT download like 10 hours ago!!!

anyone have it uploaded to clubbox? ^_^

Guest hauwulli

i've dl 4 first eps but can't watch it , poor me , can't understand what they say .. oaaaaaaa

bummer, well, you can try watching it :D it's a great series!

if you have any questions, other viewers [including me], can try and help explain scenes to you :)

Guest hotgal_kt27

jus finished watching up until ep 4........i like xiao tian's actinggggg...he's really goooddddddddd....how he potrays the character really well..the playful side and the serious side of him makes ppl loves him more....

william's character is jus blind i gotta say...i mean he believes in everything a girl says.....and doesn't believe his mom instead...omggg....

but sophie's character is a lil too naive but she's nevertheless quite cute at times...ahhaha..the ep 5 preview looks nice.....hmmm...

any idea how many episodes are there in total for this drama??

Guest hauwulli

I finished downloading for clubbox!!! finally :D I'm so glad it's at Creidesca's CB.

Anyways, unfortunately, I can't watch it yet :(

stupid essay papers ><;; *sigh* maybe when I'm done w/ hw.

can't wait.

Guest orange momo

can u PM the OST zipped file to me plez!!~ thanx :D

does anyone hav episode 4 in clubbox or ysi?!?!

desperate to watchin tis!!

can you pm it to me too! I really want this OST

Guest wish4or

AHHH. the story is becoming draggie.

susan is soo evil...ahah. if i had an sister like that. lol. AHAHAH.

LOL>HAHAH

owen's really cute and he's a good actress as for william.HAHAHHA> he's not the best guy for the lead..LOL. i watch la robe. i hate how he talks english and switch back>LOL. he says a word in english and then switch back.it gets kind of annoying.hahha. his english isnt that good either........

The storyline is getting really draggie. nothing interesting is happening....

Guest summers83

I am surprised they found out the truth that both were the ones they have been looking for just that Sophie doesn't know the actual truth that William has been looking for her all this time. The part where I mentioned before about Sophie will soon find out the truth that he is her William before Susan and his wedding day will perhaps come out in the middle part. Not yet...Really kills me just waiting for each episode to arrive....Can't wait for that part...

Guest oceanic

^ huh?

I thought Sophie and William knows who each is already.

WAh... I've watched episode 5.

Really interesting.

Evilness everywhere... hhaaa

I :wub: :wub: watching Owen and Susan...

I'm a little bias... :lol: Here are some production photos.

photo7.jpg

Production Photos:

05.jpg

Btw, anyone know how many episodes there are?

er.. I know I've been asking.. but is anyone's going to die?

That phrase in the first episode had me thinking...

and what sophie said as well, in one of the episodes.

hip , dun't know why but after watching few eps , according to you guys here , Susan is the Evil girl , right ? but hic , so bad that the one i like is her , ayayya , Sophie is pretty and nice , but yup dun't like her much cuz her acting is just so "boring" and "normal" , Susan is really beautiful [for me LOL]and beside that her act is really real !!

Archived