[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maewmaew

I LIKE THIS COUPLE A LOT BUT I KNOW MOST PEOPLE DUN THINK LIKE THIS.

I HOPE JUNG HO WILL END UP WITH JI MIN.

WHEN I WATCHED THIS COUPLE TOGETHER.

THEY REMIND ME OF TAIWANESE DRAMA( CHINSES VERSION)DREAM LINK AND DADDY LONG LEG.

MIo50506.jpg

Every time I see them I get nauseous. Just think, the very reason that old buzzard has on a cleaning uniform jacket is because he was caught trying to get into another young woman's panties and he consequently had to run from the scene and disguise himself just so he can escape the wrath of her husband. He lacks significantly in the area of moral and respect for women. Women are mere toys and sex objects to him and no I am not buying he is falling is love with her. He is not. It's lust and conquest and nothing more. Also, I'm hard pressed to respect any man who constantly seek the companionship of a woman old enough to be his daughter's best friend yet young enough to be his son's wife. Really! He is a high society low life.

Guest maewmaew

UQwd8843.jpg

THANKS cococrust,alchocoholic and semi-fly for file sharing which make me able to watch this drama immediately after the show have finished.

spoiler alert

I think that this time he is sincere to her, he want to help her returning her work as ballet dancer again even jeju's island doctor told him that Jimin can't dance again in the future.He brought her foot film to consult orthopedist in his hospital.Even he may not falling in love with her now but I think he has compassion on her that will change to true love in the future.

Archived