[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Miss_Lemon

Can anyone tell me why TY wants revenge???

Why TY is he angry with his father and leave the office and breaking the picture his father????

Are JM is the daughter the Stepmother TY?

I am to understand the Korean language

can anyone tell me

Guest C51236

^ The answer to your questions:

-TY wants revenge because JM's mother, Jo Yoon Hee, caused the death of his mother (JYH is NOT HIS MOTHER)

-The man in the picture is NOT TY's father. The man, Han Kyung San, was his mother's first love. TY feels betrayed because KS ended their relationship. KS was a father figure to him.

-JM and TY are not related at all. JM is the daughter and TY was taken in at a young age and brought up by the family.

Hope this clarifies some things for you!

Guest Miss_Lemon

really

the Han Kyung San is not TY's father..

I don't Know that

then way Jo Yoon Hee was hate TY's mother??

Who is that woman who told TY to hid in the room and why she did that?(when TY hear the JM's mother)

btw thanks for clarifies to me

Because I love the revenge drama

and I like HJ she soo sweet

but I don't JM

Guest C51236

Tae Young and his quest to win his in-law's approval..

tymbcgf.jpg

Can anyone tell me what Tae Young is thinking? What does marrying Hyun Jin have anything to do with his revenge? I'm sure HJ knows about what he's doing? I heard 'bok soo' (revenge) so I'm assuming she knows that he's not marrying her for love.

In today's episode (ep28) when Ji Min came to his apartment to tell him that her brother, Kang Min, had a daughter; TY desperately tried to get JM out of his apartment before HJ saw her. HJ already knew about his relationship with JM so I don't get why he was got so tensed in that situation. He was acting as if he was a cheating boyfriend trying to keep his girlfriend (HJ) from his seeing his other woman (JM).

Guest sprng21

Tae Young and his quest to win his in-law's approval..

Can anyone tell me what Tae Young is thinking? What does marrying Hyun Jin have anything to do with his revenge? I'm sure HJ knows about what he's doing? I heard 'bok soo' (revenge) so I'm assuming she knows that he's not marrying her for love.

In today's episode (ep28) when Ji Min came to his apartment to tell him that her brother, Kang Min, had a daughter; TY desperately tried to get JM out of his apartment before HJ saw her. HJ already knew about his relationship with JM so I don't get why he was got so tensed in that situation. He was acting as if he was a cheating boyfriend trying to keep his girlfriend (HJ) from his seeing his other woman (JM).

Actually, Hyun Jin doesn't know that Ji Min is Tae Young's lover. She only knows Ji Min as Tae Young's sister.

TY tells HJ that the girl who he loved, broke his heart and now he sees HJ. HJ has many doubts about his sudden proposal, but she is sorta blinded by the fact that he wants to get married to her. Btw, TY told HJ about everything- except Ji Min of course. TY says to HJ that he wants a family that supports and loves him. TY says that he want to be Seo Yeon's father > Hyun Jin's husband. So HJ knows that he has no love for her.

so did TY really ever love JM or not? he's really quick to cut ties with her.

how does HJ fit into his scheme of things? is he planning on spending the rest of his life with her?

from episode 29

sygfmom.jpg

does.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100611n20279

http://news.nate.com/view/20100611n20278

Park Ki Woong's yellow hair is bugging me.. its a weird color!

Written preview for episode 30

현진과 함께있던 태영은 갑작스런 지민의 방문에 당황하고, 거짓말로 지민을 달래

돌려보낸다. 현진과 웨딩사진을 찍으러 샵에 들린 태영은 지난날 지민과 찍었던 사

진을 떠올리고, 사진을 돌려받기 위해 지민을 만난다.

태영의 결혼식 날, 지민은 발레 공연을 위해 공연장을 갔다 정원의 책상 위에 놓인

청첩장을 발견하는데.

source: MBC

Google translation

Burdened with the Taeyoung jimin the sudden panic of a visit, lie to appease jimin

Returns. Burdened with Tae Young wedding photo shoot shop lifted and we took the past four jimin

Jean reminded the photo to give back and meet jimin.

Tae-young's wedding day, jimin went to the hall for the ballet of the garden is placed on the desk

To find a wedding invitation.

Guest sprng21

so did TY really ever love JM or not? he's really quick to cut ties with her.

how does HJ fit into his scheme of things? is he planning on spending the rest of his life with her?

Well, Tae Young says that he went through all the nasty things that Yoon Hee did to him- because he loved Ji Min, and wanted to be a part of their family. So I guess he really loved Ji Min. And after all, they ranaway from JM's parents. I think he was crushed. All the sufferings and loneliness, desire to be loved by people have created such a explosion in his heart and now all he think about is, revenge.

Tae Young remembered that Hyun Jin loves him and that Hyun Jin's father Jung Ho, the chairman of the Jung In Foundation, offered him to be a head director of his new hospital/medical research centre in JeJu Island. Jung Ho said he will give the Jung In Foundation if Tae Young marries Hyun Jin. But obviously, TY wasn't interested by his offer. He refused because he was in love with someone and that he could never leave Kyung San (JiMin's father). So by marrying Hyun Jin, Tae Young believes that he will have the power to make a revenge onto Kyung San's family. He is trying to use Hyun Jin and her family's wealth and fame.

Archived