[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maewmaew

Wait for tomorrow .

Be excited about the next episode.

Will JIMIN find true identity of JUNG HO.?

Does she finally know that JH is not the driver but a rich man -chairman of the big company- who can have an influence on her life.?

And will it be disclosed that TAEYOUNG is behind all bad events which had happened to her family at these times.?

KGl06df2.jpg

Guest maewmaew

just remember that Park Sang Won (JUNG HO) lead actor in this drama also had an important role in FIRST LOVE korean serie that occupy NO 1 RATING of all k drama until now.

RNs7dcf5.jpg

Guest achung79

Thank you to semi-fly and alchocoholic for posting the episodes! I am really enjoying this series and look forward to how the events will unfold..

Guest maewmaew

20100629_1277823183_20348200_2.jpg

credit in picture

Can someone give me some clarification about this problem.

After JIMIN woke up .Did she know that JUNG HO sent her to the hospital and had also taken care of her?

Did JH use 500 won coin to help him make decision revealing his true identity to JM and then he arranged to meet JM according to this plan.?

Guest kimngoc266

Even though TY is plotting revenge against Ji min's parents? I was wondering if he still loves her? It's hard to tell from his expression?

In episode 42, did TY think that Ji min has a boyfriend? What did he say?

It's interesting when Jimin finds out the truth, how will she planning her revenge?

Guest maewmaew

ZVAf0bc7.jpg

QMr672a1.jpg

credit as in pic

this is my opinion,

I think that TY still love and care for his first love,JM.

ep 42 make me disappointed.

I dun understand korean but reading the preview in this website

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/news/news_view.php?artclid=53063

by google translation.

Chinese sub of this ep not come out.

Finally it seems that JH does not have an opportunity to tell JM the truth about his true identity becos he had to hide himself from TY and his daughter.But in my opinion it turned out to be him who know that JM have already love other guy so she usually feel sad and crying like that.Is this one of the reason that he decided to keep distance from JM ,ignore her and being cold to her in addition to the difference in age between them(as seeing he notice in the mirror many wrinkles on his face when he returned home.I dun believe that according to many things which he had done for her before will make him easily give up JM like this. It just make me feel disappointed but anyway still wait for today ep,hope for better change after he has consulted his heart problem to his son(as seen in the preview) who is likely to understand him better than other member in his family.

Guest maewmaew

credit in picture

Can someone give me some clarification about this problem.

After JIMIN woke up .Did she know that JUNG HO sent her to the hospital and had also taken care of her?

Did JH use 500 won coin to help him make decision revealing his true identity to JM and then he arranged to meet JM according to this plan.?

ep 41 chinese sub just released.

spoiler alert

After JM woke up,she didn't know who had sent her to the hospital coz she asked the nurse,she only know that someone has looked after her.

JH use 500 won coin to help him make decision, if it was the bird side ,he will tell JM about his identity,if it was the numeric character side, he will slowly cut off his relationship with her but his assistant told him that before he break up with her,he should cut off the bakery shop too(stop frequently going to the bakery shop).

Finally the bird side was shown up so he decided to reveal his true identity.

He brought her to the restaurant which is quite expensive but he told her that he just received his monthly salary.

Before he told her the truth she gave him kimji that she made by herself coz she said that he stayed alone without aunt and she ssked him "Did his mother prepare food for him?",

he accepted , so she told him that his mother was old, it is difficult for his mother doing this ,so everytime she cooks food ,she will send some to him.

The moment he wanted to tell her ,TY family came in.

The end of ep41

But to the preview ,HJ asked TY did he concern if JM has boyfriend.

Wait for chinese sub ep42.

Guest maewmaew

WSxb7a25.jpg

The more I watch this drama, the more I like JM Lead actress,I feel she is so cute , beautiful and her acting much improve(especially when compared to her previous recent drama Hot Blood).

Guest maewmaew

Even though TY is plotting revenge against Ji min's parents? I was wondering if he still loves her? It's hard to tell from his expression?

In episode 42, did TY think that Ji min has a boyfriend? What did he say?

It's interesting when Jimin finds out the truth, how will she planning her revenge?

LHm0c631.jpg

According to chinese sub EP 42 .Now i am quite sure that TY still love his step-sister.

Archived