[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

Guest maewmaew

@XCebab0.jpg

Tomorrow ep preview,TY drags JM away from her blind date.He usually control himself about his feeling to JM well .But since she frequently approach him,it seems that he is unable to control himself now.

TY definitely still loves JM.! :D

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimngoc266

Thank you maewmaew so much for all the spoilers. Please keep them coming.

The conversation between TY and JM is interesting. Before, it's hard to tell if TY still has feeling for JM, but it seems now he does, which makes this drama more exciting. I haven't watch episode 50, but maybe JM's plan of revenge will be successful.

I'm also torn between TY/JM and JH/JM shipper.

Also, would someone have freetime please help translating this drama at viikii since this is a good and interesting one. Thank you.

Guest maewmaew

NJo09783.jpg

SCREENCAPS EP 51

ON AIR 13/07/10

Continue watching this drama each ep passed, more and more exciting, more and more interesting,difficult to predict.

Only good is not enough ,excellent is most appropriate for this drama.I never feel regret watching this.

I am frustrated wating for both raw file and chinese subtitle of this drama being released in each day.

At first it is unbearable for me seeing more than 20 years history of deep and profound love between TY and JM only in a short time become stranger and enemy like this but now I can accept TY reaction to JM even it's not quite correct in terms of morality. I 'am looking forward seeing more reaction from TY's true heart toward JM.But it seems that JM is no longer having the same feeling as TY now.

TY is falling into JM's trap.!!!!

I also wonder how is his reaction at the time JM marry JH.!!?

I agree with you kimngoc266 that JM's plan of revenge will be successful. But finally both will be in profoundly hurt.

Seeing his inappropriate response when he was scalded intentionally by JM's mother with hot water the time both TY and JM kneeled down asking permission for their marriage scared me. Propably later he may have mental disorder and finally end up in the Psychiatric hospital?.

But I hope it'll not end like that.

SOt5ead1.jpg

Could someone please explain to me what is the conversation between TY and JM before he drags her out.

Guest maewmaew

Conversation between TY and JM in TY/HJ 'S bedroom.

near the end of EP 50

translated from chinese subtitle.

TY

"Yesterday what i have done to you is only brother for younger sister,you should not misunderstand."

JM

"So if sister choose clothes for brother,how its different. You and me are the same ,heart beating,aren't you?.

How much we love each other,don't you remember?.Can you forget?"

TY

"I think that you should have amnesia,I had dumped you and already married other woman.Please wake up now and leave this house."

JM

"But I never give up you. I can not live without you.

I dun expect anything but dun leave me.

I can do everything only be able to stay by your side.If it bothers you, I will not say anything.

TY

"Don't say anything obviously senseless."

JM

"Aren't you the same with me?"

Guest kimngoc266

I agree with maewmaew that they both will profounly hurt when JM' plan of revenge is success.

TY still has feeling for JM, and even though JM's priority now is revenge, but I think deep down, she still has some feeling for him. Later on, if JM's plan of revenge is success, then she finds out that her mother killed TY's mother, that's why he backstabbed her family, how will she react?

Also, like maewmaew, I would like to know what excuse TY gave when he dragged JM out of the blind date.

In the preview, look like that TY's wife is going to find out the truth about TY's marriage with JM? And JM is going to find out about the real identity of JH?

Yes, this drama is exciting.

Guest maewmaew

I agree with maewmaew that they both will profounly hurt when JM' plan of revenge is success.

Also, like maewmaew, I would like to know what excuse TY gave when he dragged JM out of the blind date.

Yes, this drama is exciting.

Could someone please explain to me what is the conversation between TY and JM before he drags her out.

Now I can answer my question. :sweatingbullets::)

YUzbeb71.jpg

TY

Come out.Go with me

THAT GUY

Do you know him?

JM

No,I dont know him.

THAT GUY

SO she said that she didn't know you.

TY

It seems I am mad ,discourteous.

and then he drags her out with anger.

Guest maewmaew

OKp14dc5.jpg

SPOILER ALERT

Some part of conversation between TY and JM in the bar.

JM

" I want to ask you one question,you must answer me.

Did you really love me before.?

NO ANSWER FROM TY

But at the car park ,he asked her instead .

TY

"Can I ask you one question?. Are you angry at me.?

" No, I always be happy when I stay with you, so I am grateful to you.

Before we have to part,Can I ask for the last request, please let me touch your face the last time."

note

In the bar,JM told TY that she may marry the guy who she is going to have blind date with if he is good enough.

conclusion.

The only one who can destroy TY's life is the woman whom he loves and cares for so much.

Guest maewmaew

EP52

ON AIR 14/07/10

CONVERSATION between TY and JM in the car after he dragged her to go out with him.

JM told TY to stop the car so she can go back to the hotel where HJ's mother had arranged for her blind date.

TY was angry and asked her what the blind date,unreasonable thing.

He also reminded JM of what she had said to him in his bedroom, at that time she had saId she can do everything and she didn't expect anything except staying beside him.

She also said she can hide herself looking at him only.But now the time was not passed through 24 hours, she went to participate in this blind date.

He also asked her did she remember that she had told him when she stayed with him,she was happy.

JM replied that but finally he is the one who refused her first.

So he gave her the choice to choose by herself,he will stop the car now and she still had the chance to go back if she wanted.

But JM didn't say anything except shaking her head, so it means she didn't not want to separate from him.

I hope nearly all the secrets will be unfolded nex week's episodes such as TY'S first love, JH's true identity but not including TY mother's death and love story between JH and JM which is not yet the appropriate time being revealed to JM,JH'S family and especiially to TY most important person.

HI,Ooole_P

NICE TO SEE YOU HERE

Your words support me so much.

THANKS for your encouragement.

Guest maewmaew

UQv616f6.jpg

translated from chinese sub

message from JM to HJ

Seeing your face not quite good while you are wating for me , so I decided not to meet you.

You said that you want to tell me by yourself 'Whom does TY belong to ?.'( Whose man is TY?.)

But I am the one who met him first, love him first and married him before you, even we have only one priest as witness.

I know that you can not believe , so you can prove it , going to find the evidence by yourself.

CONVERSATION between JM AND JH before she knows his true identity ,

A very rich man,A Billionaire not a poor man.

A man who hold power in his hand ,who can pull her out from any suffering.

JM

"Ajeossi (Uncle),I suddenly have sth to do ,so I'll be late for 30 mins."

JH

"That's good, I am caught in a traffic jam, I think I 'll be late too."

JM

"So when I arrive at that place ,I'll call you again."

HE said he was in traffic jam but actually he is standing in front of her with expensive clothes and his private chauffeur.!!!!!

Nothing to doubt, she will be definitely angry at him.

WAIT,WAIT WATING for tomorrow ep,will be more exciting.

Archived