[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

Guest Finalzone

Iwish there would be english subs XD (or that i could learn faster korean XD) Since this is such a long series i guess the later is more likly.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taranom.sarang

how frustrating is this! Please Help :wacko:

I've been watching this drama cause one of our local TV channel shows this drama, since I couldn't wait to finish the drama through TV , I watched the drama of course without e-sub, I could understand the leads' revenge plots, but I didn't understand somethings;

From the top of my curiosity;

1- what did happen to the baby Jimin was pregnant to?

2- how did Taeyoung/Hyun Jin & Ji Min/Jung Ho couples separate each other since at the end of the drama TY & JM were together?

In advance, I would truly appreciate anyone who would help me to figure out the ending and satisfy my curiosity .

From the top of my curiosity;

1- what did happen to the baby Jimin was pregnant to?

2- how did Taeyoung/Hyun Jin & Ji Min/Jung Ho couples separate each other since at the end of the drama TY & JM were together?

In advance, I would truly appreciate anyone who would help me to figure out the ending and satisfy my curiosity.

This drama was a while ago but this is what I remembered

1. She miscarried.

2. TY & HJ separated b/c he didnt love her and her dad set out to ruin him i guess. TY & JM were together because he became ill..

this site has the episodes summarized & recapped

http://justdramas.wordpress.com

The first post has the link to all the episodes recapped.. it's the same link as I just posted above but easier for you to find a specific episode..

Guest taranom.sarang

Thanks a million dramaluv3r101, I'd never have thought I get the answers of my question soon, thank you dear.

• 1 month later...
Guest katherinekang

TAEYOUNG died!! When I saw that tearjerking last part of the drama, I was still hoping he will get well. I died there. He was fantastic in this drama. But, I don't understand..why the title is Golden Fish?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived