[Drama 2010] Golden Fish 황금물고기

Guest C51236

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kazenai

If anyone wishes to help out with this Viikii Project please drop in and help us deliver this series to the global audience ^_^

Is it me or is the trend nowadays everyone has the same preview style or design ? like a framed preview with credits rolling on top (wind blows has a similar one too!)

I like how the series goes so far ^_^

What is the score between the playboy's ex-wife and their son? Why is he rejecting his mother?

Why is it TaeYoung's problem that peach head got his wife pregnant? The stepmother is outrageous! She is such a coward. She takes all her frustration out on TY instead of confronting her own family members. I thought she was a wicket witch but she's really just a pathetic cowardly hag!

Guest texashot

on ep. 5, why did Ji Min's mom tore up the letter from Tae Young and he seems to very upset? What did the letter said?

Guest zealioner

What is the score between the playboy's ex-wife and their son? Why is he rejecting his mother?

Because apparently his mother left him after birth (the real story revolving the circumstances isn't revealed yet) and he grew up thinking his mother had abandoned him.

Why is it TaeYoung's problem that peach head got his wife pregnant?

Kang-min getting married and having a baby on the way aren't the real reason why the mother is upset. Kang-min was sent abroad to get his doctorate so he can come home to succeed the hospital. But Kang-min was never interested, in fact he has given up on his studies for some time, keeping his family in the dark. Only Tae-young knows and intends to change his mind before telling his stepmother.

Now that the matter has come to this, she thinks that Tae-young has secretly planned for this. Getting Kang-min out of the picture so that he will get to run the hospital. This is what she's accusing Tae-young of and demands he gets out of her house.

on ep. 5, why did Ji Min's mom tore up the letter from Tae Young and he seems to very upset? What did the letter said?

It isn't a letter. It's an agreement that Tae-young has prepared to promise he wouldn't take over the running of the hospital. She plays with his words and accuses him of HAVING that thought in the first place (to take over the hospital). She tells him that she doesn't believe in his act.

Guest zealioner

So far this is a great drama. I hope it keeps it's pace. So who do you think will be the one to get revenge? I think it's TaeYoung.

**highlight to read spoilers**

Actually it's Ji-min - that is according to the brief/character introduction etc.

What will happen is, Ji-min's mother will devise a plan to make Tae-young leave. (While it's not elaborated on, I believe she would find out about the romance between Tae-young and Ji-min, then tells him that Ji-min is really his sister.) Tae-young will leave without leaving a word for Ji-min so she's left clueless to what had happened.

Somehow, Ji-min's father dies and their property (including the hospital) comes under Moon Jung-ho (which may or may not involved some unscrupulous plot against Ji-min's father which might have indirectly lead to his death). So with the destruction of her family, love lost, and with an axe to grind with Moon Jung-ho, she plots revenge through marriage.

As for Hyun-jin (So Yu Jin), she's attracted to Tae-young, courts him and finally marries him. However, after marriage, she begins to feel that she never really receive her husband's love.....

Since this is a long, long drama, I'm not sure if the plot will deviate from this initial outline (as it may happen) but that's what I know as of now.

On a note, I will be following this drama (mostly skimming through the subs and skipping scenes) but I will not be recapping it. (I was considering recapping it but after 5 episodes, I realized I dislike almost everyone except for Tae-young and Hyun-jin ;) ) So, if anyone has questions, feel free to ask.

I'm interested in the main guy since Dear Heaven and Assorted Gems. I can't wait till the subs are out.Hope this drama is not 200eps! By the way Isn't the second main guy way old to like the main girl?

Guest lucky_moon

I'm interested in the main guy since Dear Heaven and Assorted Gems. I can't wait till the subs are out.Hope this drama is not 200eps! By the way Isn't the second main guy way old to like the main girl?

I don't think someone is subbing the drama even in viikii they lack translators and also it's 100+ eps and they might get extend depend on the rating, but I don't think it's 200 eps :D

Thank you Zealioner!!!

I guess there are some good points in not knowing the language. I don't know enough to be upset with any of the characters except the evil cowardly step-mother. :D

Guest ttttam

Thanks Zealioner for give me a little understanding about this drama. Really appreciate your time on it!

could you tell what is LTY and HJM argurment about? Also the last part of ep #6 b/w his stepmother and LTY?

thanks!

Guest zealioner

I know I had mentioned that I wouldn't be recapping this drama but I was asked if I'm able to give a weekly summary instead. I decided to do a daily summary (it's not the usual detailed recap so I'm OK with it) , which would be much easier than having to go back watching all 5 episodes again at the end of the week.

I've completed Episode 1, 2, (to give you an outline of what's the story all about first) 6 and 7 (so you keep up to date to follow the latest episodes) and working on Episode 3 -5. I'm running on a very tight schedule at present so I can't possibly check in here every day. I will be posting the summaries on my blog instead. So please check there for your daily dose. http://justdramas.wordpress.com/category/golden-fish/

Thanks Zealioner for give me a little understanding about this drama. Really appreciate your time on it!

could you tell what is LTY and HJM argurment about? Also the last part of ep #6 b/w his stepmother and LTY?

thanks!

@ttttam

Here you go: http://justdramas.wordpress.com/2010/05/11...fish-episode-6/

Guest nybabyk3

I for one think that Jimin and Taeyoung aren't even related (even though that's the reason why they'll break up) and more heartache etc.....only to find this out.

ugh.

Archived