Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest badstar

I'm having the same problemas the others. I can't seem to find the DL button on the page that will pop up once you check the files that you want to dl. Can somebody enlighten me with what's happening?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please help me??!!!i downloaded the clubbox program but everytime i click on the icon,it directs me to the cb website!

Hello!

You have to start a file for the manager to open. I haven't found a way to open it otherwise.

Guest monica050992

CN YOU HELP ME??

CAUSE WHEN I DLOWD CLUBBOX IN MY COMPUTER.

IT SEEMS THAT I CAN'T FIND IT AFTER I ALLOW IT TO BE INSTALLED IN MY COMPUTER.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME///

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problemas the others. I can't seem to find the DL button on the page that will pop up once you check the files that you want to dl. Can somebody enlighten me with what's happening?

ditto, I've got the same problem...it's been way too long since i've visited clubbox, everything changed :/

Edit: Nvr, i got it work. Just click "Quick download" :D

Guest pachan

I need help T_T

It makes me all the time: Error 104. I uninstalled the clubbox, but when I try to reinstall it, it is again: error 104 ..

And I tried over 10 times ... and when installing the 2ndrive_setup.exe.zip is when it gets the error.

I've been using clubbox for 2 years and this is the first time something happens to me... T_T

i keep on getting the "error 104" message whenever i'm trying to dl a file. i've uninstalled and try to reinstall but i keep getting that message. anyone have the same problem?

EDIT:

guess i'm not the only one. is there any fix?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest v6daisuki@hotmail.de

Hi guys,

I've problems with uploading files on clubbox ^^

Do anyone know how I can upload more than one file at a time? Also my uploading rate is very low... sometimes it's over 100k/s but the most time it's 10-30k/s... what can I do T-T

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Guest LuIIaby

Hey. (:

Is there an age limit for clubbox? :o

I entered my birthday 951012 but they kept highlighting my birthday in Red.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest H2OBaby

Hi! Can anybody tell me what's wrong? I'm searching for SS501 files and I keep getting this message:

입력하신 `ss501`는 입력할 수 없는 단어이거나

저작권자의 요청에 따라 검색이 제한된 단어입니다.

I tried to translate it through Google and it said the word I'm trying to search is restricted. i also tried to search using their song titles and I get the same message. Is it just me? Or is there something wrong with my account?

Thanks in advance for the help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest g-dragon1988

i have a problem..when i click the file to 'download' the new window opens..and asks me to install the 'nowstarter2' ..and i install it..but the window stays blank..anyone knows what is happening?? i've been using clubbox for a long time and this never happened...thanks in advance^^

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I'm also having an error 104 but to emphasis I think it's my anti virus' fault (I'm using ESET NOD32 Antivirus) I don't download from CB often so when I do it always has to update but this time it won't. It get's all the way to 99% before NOD32 interferes and comes up with this:

fk8gg7.jpg

and then CB disappears. Even if I go from the CB.exe it appears for a second and goes off again.

I prntscrnd' my quarantine box for some more info:

2qs2kno.jpg

ftlx1l.jpg

I'm sorry I can't post the error, I have no Korean language pack installed or whatever it is you need for your computer to understand so it'll come up in either ???? or a language no one can decipher.

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest dabrain

hey, i have the same problem with the updater.

the thing is, clubbox checks everytime it starts up whether the client is up to date or not. this includes a check whether all files are installed or not. unfortunately the file "clubbox_buddysearch.exe" belongs to those files checked. since your AV software automatically rejects that file the update process can't complete.

in order to solve this, deactive your AV and finish the clubbox update process. after it is done it should ask you whether u accept the Terms of Agreement for the buddysearch program. just decline. Clubbox should still work. now turn on your AV again.

lemme know whether this helped

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dynastydragons02

I'm having the same problem some of the others are having. When I enter my info to join the cb, only my birthday is in red, but I put it in the right way yymmdd. Does anyone know why? Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lindy77

Hi, I am wondering has anyone used CB search function: http://search.clubbox.co.kr/. I have been able to search files by keying them in Kanji, but lately, it seems to accept only Romanised alphabets. Any explanation will be much appreciated. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Slowly i'm going nuts because of the Clubbox update. Everytime he shows me the 104 error while downloading the update for the 2nd drive.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled clubbox several times but it's not working. Can anyone tell me how you guys managed it?

Archived