Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest my.name.is.nine

umm.. i don't know if this has been asked, but when i go to someone's cb.. it asks for a password..

how do you join someone's clubbox to be able to dl their files?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucky_moon

umm.. i don't know if this has been asked, but when i go to someone's cb.. it asks for a password..

I think first u should have ID & PW to join the CB.

Guest koala2006

I had the same problem when I tried to download a file I had the download link for.

Anyone help on this?

Where do you get the password from?

Guest provrorsbarn

Im tying to sign up and Ive filled everything, but I always get an error with the dateofbirth...i filled it like this ex 881011 and the letters turn red on the left side. Ive tried diffrent dates and still the same thing.

Guest tarobun

Hi, does anyone know what this pop up means?

2dwgod4.jpg

Clubbox was fine for me yesterday but it updated today and this came up, but I'm not sure what the 2nd drive or the 500gb is for...

Thanks so much for the tutorial. I'm so glad that this forum provides such things!XD

Yeah, I'm also having problems with the 2nd drive thing. Am I supposed to download it on my computer to be able to download files on clubbox?

*Never mind what I said. After running the 2nd drive I was still able to download. The file downloaded to my C drive.*

Guest lordbordem

The 2nd drive thing is just a new online backup service that clubbox is running now

I just disabled it afterward, just untick the box next to "save the downloaded files to 2ndrive" at the bottom of the manager

In other news, all the green files are being replaced by clubbox's own version which appears to be a low quality WMV file.

Either way i've moved to kongdisk and other file sharing options but this really was the final nail in the coffin for me

I'm trying to dowonload something but a window pops up. I wanted to translate what it said but I couldn't copy and paste the text.

Here, is the image:

Untitled.jpg

Does it mean that this file is no longer available? Thanks in advance to anyone who replies to my question.

The 2nd drive thing is just a new online backup service that clubbox is running now

I just disabled it afterward, just untick the box next to "save the downloaded files to 2ndrive" at the bottom of the manager

In other news, all the green files are being replaced by clubbox's own version which appears to be a low quality WMV file.

Either way i've moved to kongdisk and other file sharing options but this really was the final nail in the coffin for me

the qlty of the wmv file doesn't bother me as much as the file sizes being 1GB. :x

hmm... is kongdisk as "easy" to use for foreigners as clubbox, or are there any other options (apart from bittorent) that we can check out?

Guest P ri ss `

hi, i have an urgent question, my clubbox used to work just fine.

and the last time i used it was about ... a week at most ?

and now it's showing [error: 104] when i tried to download a file, how do i go about doing this ?

you help will be very much appreciated !

Guest lordbordem

Yes the file sizes are an issue as well

As for Kongdisk, anyone can sign up to it, even a foriegner, as it doesn't require a Korean SSN,

however unlike Clubbox the whole service requires you to pay per mb of download. The Price is something like $14 per month unlimited or $10 for 4GB plus some bonuses

The other options unfortunately involve private trackers and other file sites, which require SSN's

And for the error 104

Your best bet is to uninstall and reinstall clubbox and try again. clubbox randomly gives out the 104 whenever there is a lag issue, javascript issue, language issue etc etc

i wrote my birth date down for membership but it still wont let me become a member ! help please ?

I have the same problem. Can anyone help with this problem?

EDIT:

Nevermind. I got it to work.

chewyoh: Try using Internet Explorer. I was using Firefox, and it didn't work. It worked with IE.

• 2 weeks later...

i juz started using windows 7 and my download is refusing to start. anyone else using cb with windows 7 and having a problem?

EDIT: nvm, solved it by turning off my firewall. sorry for the stupid qn. >.<

Guest Bi Se7en

i have a problem ..

when i click download it's showing [error: 102] ?

and i can't download ..

please help me ..

EDIT

I've uninstall and reinstall and it works now ..

Guest kyotoji

is there a change in the CB's download message box?

i cant find the DL button... basically no button at all.

i saw a sentence though - 해당 파일이 업로드 중이거나 출처 박스에서 삭제된 경우 다운로드가 불가능합니다.

does this mean the file is being deleted away? My korean is limited.

[p/s: O no... if this is the case, this interface really "sucks".]

Archived