Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest alluring^melody

Hello,

I am trying to download a drama from clubbox, and there's this pop-up that lists the two files and something about 1,000C, and then it takes the files off of my queue. What is this?

They're called green files. Basically, you have to pay before you're allowed to download. Refer to the previous page or here for a more detailed explanation. :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyotoji

seems like CB did another round of update of files again.

after updating the CB software, i noticed it seems to be uploading quite amount of traffic then the previous version.

Anyone have this problem?

My dl rate seems to have slowed down too.

just FYI, my dl rate has slowed down since - like 2 months ago. only can get max of 6KB/S sometimes. :angry::wacko::tears:

Guest abby2107

i have a question...

i have to turn off my computer, but i'm not finished downloading so i clicked pause...

when i turned on my computer i can't find the downloading file...

where can i find it????

pls help... thanks in advance... :)

Guest kyotoji

i have a question...

i have to turn off my computer, but i'm not finished downloading so i clicked pause...

where can i find it????

You need to go back to that same CB that u took the file from and then select it again.

The file will continue to download. But this is provided that the file with extension - .XX_NEO_ and .XX_CRCDATA_ are still in your designated downloaded folder.

(.XX refers to the type of file that you are downloading, for example, .avi, )

Guest lordbordem

anyone knows what is this:

http://side3.clubbox.co.kr:8042/app/event/tenten/index.cgi

this is from a small window that pops up when i logged in to CB. I clicked on the this window and it directs me to the above page.

This is some new promotion they are running where from 12am to 10am

1C = 10mb of quick download rather then the standard 1C = 3mb

Guest rainy75

i have a question...

where can i find it????

i usually hibernate instead of shutdown.

Guest zenmiyo

I was wondering about the 50k cap downloading speed too as my downloading has also slowed to 15k over the last few days. The only way I can get it up running to its potential is to use the mileage points for the quick-download coupons....alas, I have pretty much used all my points up now and will have to start building the points back up. So, its being able to download only two drama episodes in a 24hr period...boo hoo.

Guest lordbordem

I've finally figured out why free-download speeds were so woeful for most people lately.

I've mentioned the new promotion that clubbox was running about their 1C=10mb quick download offer.

Well they have kindly added in small text below that states that free download speeds will be reduced to below 20KB/s during the testing period, which is during the times of 12am to 10am Korean Time until 10.27.2009

So in other continents the times would have meant it was slow during the times when people most download overseas

Would have been nice of them to kinda make it a bit more obvious but that's business <_<

Guest zenmiyo

Thank you Lordbordem for the updating us on this. Seems like they went beyond that 12am-10am time span though because that darn 15k speed was maintained outside of that time span. I am in the U.S.A. and started downloading around 11:00am Korea time. I certainly hope the speeds will pick up again after this promotion....10/27/09 is just so far away...... Thanks again!

Is anyone else having problems downloading from Clubbox? It appears that it keeps asking me to pay to download a file, even if the file isn't "green-marked". It's been doing that all day. I've tried different files and different clubboxes, but so far no change.

It worked fine yesterday :-/

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but

just wondering

is pdbox any better in terms of issues like green files than clubbox??

Guest eclipsegts1

I was having a problem with clubbox.

I have used clubbox a long time ago, so I was trying to download with my old account, but for some reason it doesnt download right when you click that option to download.

I did all the steps correctly, chose the file and the pop up window appears and i click the normal download option, and nothing happens. I think it maybe that fact the the clubbox download program isnt recognizable on my computer, but that is an assumption on my part.

if you guys can help that would be awesome, thanks!

Guest lordbordem

I'll try and see if i can answer all of these in one go :P

Is anyone else having problems downloading from Clubbox? It appears that it keeps asking me to pay to download a file, even if the file isn't "green-marked". It's been doing that all day. I've tried different files and different clubboxes, but so far no change.

It worked fine yesterday :-/

The only green files that have the leaf icon are the files that are Green AND you can get through their voucher system

Standard Green files don't have any signs to show that they are green

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but

just wondering

is pdbox any better in terms of issues like green files than clubbox??

No

Practically the same

I was having a problem with clubbox.

I have used clubbox a long time ago, so I was trying to download with my old account, but for some reason it doesnt download right when you click that option to download.

I did all the steps correctly, chose the file and the pop up window appears and i click the normal download option, and nothing happens. I think it maybe that fact the the clubbox download program isnt recognizable on my computer, but that is an assumption on my part.

if you guys can help that would be awesome, thanks!

Try turn off the Windows Firewall

That has been know to prevent Clubbox from downloading in the past

I have been reading the FAQ but I can't find the answer to my question.

Does Clubbox work on Windows 7?

I've been using it in Windows 7 for several weeks now and it's fine

But i've had to turn off the Firewall for it to download

Guest eclipsegts1

Try turn off the Windows Firewall

That has been know to prevent Clubbox from downloading in the past

ive turned off my antivirus and windows firewall and nothing happened.

Guest siabyul

i don't get how to sign up ; i read the post but i guess it changed since then .

you need the joomindeungrok number & korean address . can someone help me sign up please ?

Guest lordbordem

ive turned off my antivirus and windows firewall and nothing happened.

Try the manual installer instead

http://clubbox.co.kr/clubboxupdate/update/ClubBoxSetup.exe

i don't get how to sign up ; i read the post but i guess it changed since then .

you need the joomindeungrok number & korean address . can someone help me sign up please ?

No i just checked it's still the same.

Just make sure you pick the foreign user option when you get to that screen

Can someone explain what happened to CB now?

We can't DL for free anymore?

I tried to DL from CB, but the file always showed up with a green leaf and told me to pay 500C??

While I DLed just fine a few days ago...

Is their policy changed?

Yes a lot of files are now green files and cost money.

There is a few that are still free but it is getting rare to find

I recommend you try using the many other options available like aigo-media or cashewmania

Archived