[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest atel

thanks cinnyangel for the clarification.

lol @ atel -- I was so thinkin' that too...don't forget the part where Gun Wook reaches for the strand of hair from Tae Ra's shirt.

^ haha you're right. lol

and here it is, from episode 1:

56115316.jpg

Some of you are talking about Tae Ra having had an affair with Geun Wook in the past? I didn't catch this at all? Were there any obvious indications of a possible affair between them? I honestly thought they first met at the yacht and Tae Ra was just genuinely disturbed by his presence and by the fact that he's trying to hit on Monet (or otherwise)? (Who wouldn't right? He's sexyhotbeast Kim Nam Gil <3)

^ i think that's me... late night ramblings and i've no real basis for that. i guess i just went with that because there's so much tension between them. Geunwook is a seducing machine.

Acting wise, the cast are doing a pretty good job, esp KNG, OYS and KJW. I agree with atel that while watching Ep 2, I started rooting for KJW's Tae Sung just just as muchfor Gun Wook. KNG's mesmerizing as Gun Wook, but KJW's portrayal of Tae Sung is impressive no less. I loved his portrayal of the torn soul shrouded by his family's distrust. The emptiness in his eyes/gaze whenever he appeared in a scene was just devastating and painful.

yup yup. plus he's got greatbonestructure. :lol:

and so far with Han Gain's acting, she hasn't shown up that much compared to the Hong sisters and her character is your usual typical hardworking gal kind of character... but we've got many more episodes to go and hopefully, if she's the lead female character she can deliver.

i also like the cinematography and the lighting. :)

^ really? i don't like the lighting, the skin looks uneven from time to time. but what i like is how they pay attention to the times when it's dark or night, afternoon... but let's see if the drama can keep it up until the end.

I definitely don't think Gun Wood ever met Tae Ra yet. It's just her personality clashing with his presence that made her suspiciously of him. But that's also exactly the reason why she will be drawn to him, now, and more so later.

^ agreed... it's the tension between the two that makes me thing, "damn, these two must have something going on." i think because oh yeonsoo's acting can bring out the acting in kim namgil so they step it up a notch for each other. i'm pretty impressed with jeong somin's acting too for her character. can't believe the Hong Family is trying to marry her off to another man (much older than her 20 years) for business reasons. that's kinda creepy, which Taesung pointed out at the birthday meal.

ETA: I do agree that it's quite twisted to have GW be the real TS... But then, maybe this drama is that dark drama, like the Japanese one - a million stars falling from the sky (even though I haven't seen that Japanese one yet, just read some spoilers). Haizz... in that case it'll be quite depressing :(. One saving grace though is that Gun Wook is supposed to be with Jae In in the end, and not with either sister?

^ i've seen A Million Stars Falling from the Sky, yeah i guess the motif is the same, but i dunno i like this one better.... there's more going on with it. also with that j-drama, i was a little turned off by how they made kimura's revengeful character look "cool". here GW you can tell is pretty bad. he's almost nearly put suspicion on Taesung about a suicide, and he's seducing all the Hong sisters (Taera, Mone, and even Taera's young daughter likes him).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest patchwork

just finish episode 1...

wow! i like this.... very intense. hope they keep up the phase...can't wait for next week episode... thanks to people who make it happen for us to watch with sub.

ugh know Kim's past work , i just have a feeling that he's gonna have a bad ending... personally i don't like the Kng Hgi pairing, she's yet to play her role well for me to change my opinion of her

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

OMG i fell in love with this drama in the 1st 10 mins!!! it was soo good and intriguing.

i love how no one in this story is actually "the good guy" their all in it for themselves. they all have selfish motives that want to accomplish.

and boy is Gun Wook turning out to be a playa w/ 3 girls and all. it makes his character even hotter lol! :)

my favorite couple pairing has to be Jae In and Gun Wook! even tho they had 2 actual moments together i like them already.

as far as the story line go it kind of in a way reminds me of "Temptation of an Angel" or "Temptation of Wife".

and I ALSO LOVE THE CINEMATOGRAPHY it feels like Im not watching a drama but rather a movie.

i hope it continues to be this goood!!! :)

Guest atel

You know how in this thread, there was a mention about desire, ambition, sensual stuff...

Well, looks like that is what the Director Lee Hyeongmin has in mind. Geonwook is supposed to be seductive. :ph34r:

Here's an interview him for movieweek. Translated it because there's other interesting stuff like him knowing right off the bat that Kim Jaewook is the one for his character, and why he approached Han Gain, etc... Hope people like it. =D

Credits (please give credits if take out, ^__^ ):

movieweek @ http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article.html?aid=23562

2010-05-25

By Jeong Sujin (정수진), freelance reporter

Translation by atel @ soompi

htm20100525163438020000.th.jpg

<Bad Guy>, Lee Hyeongmin Producer, “An intense story about desire and humiliation”

Your previous project was the movie, <Heaven’s Postman>, so it was thought that your next project would be another movie as well. The idea for <Bad Guy> came from the classic, <The Red and the Black (Le Rouge et le Noir)>. How did it come about?

To be honest, wouldn’t you say that the dramas I’ve worked on had pretty stories? But this is different. It’s a really gritty story about desire. Korean society is serious but I’ve always wanted to do a drama like this. You could say that it’s a similar story like <Couple’s Clinic Love and War> . I’m planning to tell a story about people’s desires, about people’s humiliation.

Like the title, the lead character and bad guy, Geonwook, is an important character. These days it seems the trend is that females are more drawn to bad guys rather than nice guys. What do you think makes a bad guy?

To be honest, <Sangdoo, Let’s Go To School> or <I’m Sorry, I Love you> etc., my works were all about bad guys. It was just that before I gave it a prettier portrayal. This time I want to express that in a more raw fashion. Of course, since I’m doing a drama for broadcast, there are some things that I need to follow to a certain extent. No matter how villainous the main character is, it would be difficult if the females don’t like him. That’s why the motif for the character is like Julien Sorel in <Le Rouge et le Noir>, who is talented in making use of his charms.

It seems there would be a key reason for casting Kim Namgil.

When I saw Kim Namgil’s acting as Bidam in <Queen Seondeok>, I liked that he could be cheesy (greasy) but not definable in one way. I thought that he can bring out an energetic appeal from being seemingly perceptive. Different from the previous lead actors in my works, Geonwook is a character that brings out being a bit more sexual (seductive). I thought that Kim Namgil would be good at portraying Geonwook that way. Perhaps, if it weren’t for Kim Namgil, the title for the drama would be something other than <Bad Guy> . I don’t want someone else as the <Bad Guy> other than Kim Namgil.

It was definitely surprising about the other lead actors. Casting a married woman, who still seems single, as a lead character for the usual melodrama; casting Kim Jaewook, who until now had a strong gender neutral image; and even Oh Yeonsoo as Taera, who is anticipated to have a shocking melodramatic scene with Geonwook…

In the case for Han Gain, I had a really good feeling after meeting her for the first time. She said to me, “Director, I want to become an actress.” I met her because I definitely wanted the actress Han Gain. I thought that we can help each other fill in the parts we are lacking in. The very moment I met Kim Jaewook, I knew right away that “He’s the one.” The people around me say to me, “Director, the people you always get strong feelings for always make it.” This time I got a strong feeling with Kim Jaewook. Oh Yeonsoo, you can always count on her. Just that while telling the drama’s theme, the emotions and feelings have to be sincerely expressed. I’m a little worried about that.

Do you think that the level of exposure [i.e. revealing shots, suggested/explicit bed scenes, etc.] would rather be a problem? There is anticipation from the viewer’s perspective.

Well, isn’t it obvious from the broadcast. Honestly, I can create a fully sensual atmosphere without drawing attention from the censors. I’m confident that I can film like that without involving any nudity, but I heard that even that can bring you under review for a drama.

It appears that unlike from your previous works, this drama will be one that will leave a rather different impression. You, yourself, must feel some pressure. What is the reason for working with that kind of pressure and telling this kind of theme at this time?

I think of this story as being immensely real. People don’t say it, but people already know it is that kind of theme. Possibly, depending how far I go with it, I would even get criticized for it. That’s because it’s an intense thing to provoke people’s desires and humiliations. It can be thought of as being dirty, or they can see it as their own stories. The people who have enjoyed my works up until now may even get surprised. The anticipation is great because I’ve always wanted to do this kind of story.

===

movieweek's interview with:

Kim Namgil --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=16005028

Han Gain --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15996039

Kim Jaewook --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15981725

Guest belva

Thank you so much for the translation! You're such an angel :wub:

Director Lee Hyeongmin is just so good. He totally brings out all the elements he wants to and in a very intense yet beautiful way. Not only are the casts fitting of their role, the music, the cinematography, the colors (darkness and brightness) is always perfect for the scene, I can't even take my eyes off screen for a sec.

Different from the previous lead actors in my works, Geonwook is a character that brings out being a bit more sexual (seductive). I thought that Kim Namgil would be good at portraying Geonwook that way. Perhaps, if it weren’t for Kim Namgil, the title for the drama would something other than <Bad Guy> . I don’t want someone else as the <Bad Guy> other than Kim Namgil.

I just love the director for this, it totally says how KNG the actor himself is so impt for portrayal of GW. So glad that KNG is well recognized by professionals.

my works were all about bad guys. It just was that before I gave it a prettier portrayal. This time I want to express that in a more raw fashion.

I'm digging this raw fashion better than the prettier ones, so much more attractive. It's always true for me that nice guy finishes last. So the bad-er the better :P

I'll be checking back for the interviews, thank you so much in advance :D

Guest yunnie

um, ok so i just watched the first two episodes. i'm quite confused.... so hong tae sung's ex-gf was really just a suicide? then what's with the opening scene where someone was walking towards her and she was backing off the roof? and what about that paper crane? somehow i think there's more to it....

Guest OMGee

I don't usually watch thrillers, but this one seems interesting - Kim Nam Gil is HOT and the plot is interesting.

Am I the only who think that KNG is like a playboy in this drama ? k k k.

Anyway, let's see what happens next.

pissed that Viikii is crapping out on me because it's the 'prime time' of viewers..

WTFFF!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Anyways, yeah, that's my reaction to not getting to finish episode 2, so you know that i am fricken hooked (like a fish)!!

[edit] GaIn lovers will hate me for this but i'll give it a go anyways.. i mean this is a forum!

Seriously, i don't know why the director casted GaIn for the role. She's so BLANK and can't act! (sorry, i'm ranting now). Sure he had this 'connection' with her while at the interview but seriously a connection doesn't mean she'll be GOOD at portraying the character....

But i am GLAD--for once--that her role (so far) is minimal. I really like the interactions between him and the two sisters. :D awesome stuff! I hope i see less and less of GaIn in the remainder of the show! :D

Thanks atel for the interviews.. i will also check back for the translations.

Guest winnter

i love reading everyone's thoughts on the drama. keeps me preoccupied while i painfully wait for next week's episodes. ^thanks a bunch for the translation atel (and to everyone else for all the updates!) :)

Haha am I the only one who thinks KNG and OYS have explosive chemistry whenever they share scenes together? :P I know GW is always seductive and sexy like that to Mo Nae but with Tae Ra there's a LOT of sexual tension lol :P

Ep2 is getting more and more interesting, especially with GW gets mistaken for the real HTS by JI. And I actually cried when I watched TS kneeling and crying at the place where his gf fell from the roof. :( It's so sad. I kinda like the girl, I wish she didn't die.

Dear...you are definitely not alone! DAMN! Do they sizzle on screen,noh? I think Oh Yeon Soo has a way of having hot chemistry with younger men!

But yeah...BAD GUY is definitely my CRACK! ANGST, RAW EMOTIONS, DARK AND JUST TEH WALKING SEX THAT IS KNG! HAIL YEAH!

Guest overdosetheaddiction

2) Kim Jae Wook & Han Ga In - they'd look adorable together

I'm also 100% torn between Kim Nam Gil & Kim Jae Wook cos i love them both here. So far Han Ga In has a super boring character. Hope they spice her up more in later eps.

Seriously, i don't know why the director casted GaIn for the role. She's so BLANK and can't act! (sorry, i'm ranting now). Sure he had this 'connection' with her while at the interview but seriously a connection doesn't mean she'll be GOOD at portraying the character....

*raises hands* ME TOO! i think kjw and hgi looked better together... i have this feeling that KNG is too smexysmoulderinghot for HGI. :)

jae in's (or maybe it's really jae in through han ga in) character is a little blah for a broken-lover turned social-climber. i'd appreciate some more boldness. the first 2 episodes made me feel as if she's gold digging like it's something she just thought of doing to occupy a lazy weekend.

^ really? i don't like the lighting, the skin looks uneven from time to time. but what i like is how they pay attention to the times when it's dark or night, afternoon... but let's see if the drama can keep it up until the end.

yup, i like the bokeh, and the camera angles... it reminds me of magazine editorials. ;) very stylish.

Guest atel

Here's Kim Jaewook's interview with movieweek.

The actual interview sequence is, Director Lee, Kim Namgil, Han Gain, and Kim Jaewook. I just started with Kim Jaewook because in promotions for Bad Guy he gets pretty much cut out (from what I noticed) when I feel like he's gonna be a important male lead character. Also, he doesn't have much name brand power/recognition like KNG or Han Gain. (yeah, support for the 2nd male lead as usual lol lol lol ) So um yeah... probably when I'm done doing the other two interviews, I'll post links in the correct sequence in the Director Lee interview one.

If there's one thing I got from doing this interview, maybe not apparent in the translation, was that the reporter and KJW weren't that formal with each other...maybe they were the same age or something. Anyways, here it is. Hope you can learn more about KJW.

+Please give credits if taking out.

Credits:

movieweek @ http://www.movieweek.co.kr/article/article...contcode=020302

2010-05-25

By Jeong Sujin (정수진), freelance reporter

Translation by atel @ soompi

htm20100525164254020000.th.jpg

<Bad Guy> Kim Jaewook, “A strong connection with Japan continues”

<Bad Guy> is a work that has the potential for huge success in various ways. Personally, your type of character, Taeseong, is one that we have all come to know clearly well; it is important that you be able draw out a fascinating personality different from the kind of third generation* conglomerate’s son we’ve seen. Did you put anything together for the Taeseong character?

Ha ha ha. Wouldn’t it be that all the characters have to be well portrayed that the drama and the character, Taeseong, within it be well portrayed as well? For me, instead of being concerned about how to portray the third generation conglomerate’s son, I’m thinking deeply about the person “Hong Taeseong.” Rather focusing on what he has externally, the things that are found internally, Hong Taeseong’s personal and family relations; I’m trying to portray his personal story. So if he will be seen as a third generation conglomerate’s son or not, I’m not sure. I guess the people who watch can decide.

What’s it like working with Kim Namgil?

He is a great seonbae, and a hyeong I can trust and follow. While filming in Japan, he has said a couple times that he thinks that I’m fortunate to have many friends who can help me. He said that it was a “relief to work with this kind of an actor.”

Watching the shoot on February 21st, all day long, you were running, and running, and running. It must have been pretty difficult. While shooting the Japan portion, can you recall any particular incident that happened?

That day we were primarily shooting episodes five and six. Taeseong was rather busy at that time. To be honest, I was disappointed that I couldn’t really practice ahead of time to better show Taeseong, as he is the son of a leading conglomerate in Korea, being skilled in tennis and golf. Also in Japan there were some chasing scenes. It was dead tiring running on marble floors in dress shoes. I fell about twice, hurting both of my knees. There was also a scene in which I was walking endlessly with Jaein in a snowfield. Since the snow was deep in that part of Japan, the legs would sink deeply all the way up to the knees. There were a lot of laughs.

In <Coffee Prince, the 1st branch>, you had the role of Seongi, who had come to Korea after living in Japan. This year you also filmed the joint Korea-Japan mobile drama <Pygmalion’s Love> by Director Kim Yuncheol. And for <Bad Guy> you came to Japan for filming. Somehow it seems that you have a strong connection with Japan.

It’s not like there are many Korean actors who are fluent in Japanese. I think that through the Korean Wave and more, Korean cultural contents have spread to various countries, making it easier for Korean actors to find more work in different areas within Asia. In many ways, I guess I do have connections with Japan. Just that, whenever I film in Japan, it does get a little tiresome when many people ask me to be the interpreter. Ha ha.

You are active in many ways as a model, actor, and musician. Do you plan to continue working like this in the future? If you were to pick just one activity, what would it be?

Being active in different things, I get this question a lot. But, honestly, I don’t know myself. Because there are things I want to do, I put in the effort to get there. I’m just glad that I got the opportunity to be involved those ways. Presently, I want to successfully finish filming <Bad Guy>. When I’m finished with this work, I want to be more actively involved in <Walrus> (the band Kim Jaewook belongs to).

*Looks like the counting is different in the Korean system. But kept it for the sake of the article. We know that Hong Taesung is President Hong’s son, legitimate or otherwise.

===============================

movieweek's interview with:

Director Kim Hyeongmin --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15980266

Kim Namgil --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=16005028

Han Gain --> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15996039

Thank you so much for posting everyone...:wub:

My cousin is part of this drama, so you probably heard my voice in episode 2 leaving a voice message (in English). They gave me only 4 tries to do it haha.

Wow...so it's your voice...that's so cool...I went back to listen to that part just now...you did a good job...hehe...

Btw...who is your cousin? hehe...just curious...:)

aw...!!!! thanks so much for the lyrics... i'm hooked in this drama bcoz of Kim Nam Gil and i'm freakin' crazy now bcoz i want to watch more!!! i'm hooked more bcoz of this song....

You're welcome...I also love that song...the title is Cactus Flower...looks beautiful but its thorns can really hurt ...hehe...

You know how in this thread, there was a mention about desire, ambition, sensual stuff...

Well, looks like that is what the Director Lee Hyeongmin has in mind. Geonwook is supposed to be seductive. :ph34r:

Here's an interview him for movieweek. Translated it because there's other interesting stuff like him knowing right off the bat that Kim Jaewook is the one for his character, and why he approached Han Gain, etc... Hope people like it. =D

===

Next up will be movieweek's interview with Kim Jaewook, then Han Gain, and last Kim Namgil.

Thank you so much atel for translating all the interviews & all the other goodies.:wub:..my favorite interview so far is the first one...the one with the director. Reading it...I can't wait to see how far he'll go with Bad Guy...hehe...

Here are some BTS pictures from paran:

12750274692010052815183.jpg

12746912492010052417541.jpg

12748396422010052611082.jpg

12747938002010052522240.jpg

12748314732010052608521.jpg

12747644862010052514160.jpg

12742745202010051922094.jpg

12742745202010051922094.jpg

bgv3.jpg

12742855052010052001122.jpg

12746729702010052412502.jpg

bgv1.jpg

bgv2.jpg

12747938002010052522241.jpg

Guest yolili

Ann-Yeong BG-ers! :D

Watching Ep 1 without subs & zilch Korean, I got MIGHTY confused with the plot/drama & many a times shouted at my computer screen asking 'Why is this drama like this??' :angry:

It was pretty frustrating I can tell ya & GW getting knocked down/kicked/punched/slashed/pushed off the railing/slapped/scratched (ermm, did I get that all down?) all in same Ep didn't help matters much either. Thankfully, Javabeans' recap saved me, haha :)

Yikes, right of the bat I disliked Eldest Sis, what a pompous, snooty, snobby person <_< Slapping GW without even asking her daughter & sis what was the deal & injuring his face in the process. GW should have sued her for that injury & also for her child's attempted murder :lol:

Seems to me that the 'real' Taesong isn't having fun being a son of the Hong family. Evil step-mom (OK, sorry maybe I shouldn't say 'Evil' coz she hasn't been shown to do anything remotely that thus far, but heck, she LOOKS the part no?) seems to enjoy needling him & giving the cold treatment in all those dinner scenes shown (and what's with wasting all those food & wine?? They eat a tiny bit & then get up & walk off! The poor chef/s probably thought the food wasn't on par or something).

And why is Taesong barred from entering Haeshin building?? And what's with the dad's maniacal laughter when he heard Taesong telling him something thru the PA system?? Weird family I say. I need subs to understand this part. WithS2 hwaiting!

The actress playing Mo Nae is cute! :) The character is a bit naive & a tad too trusting? The 'hide-in-toilet-cubicle' scene was quite hot though, B) And Jae-in, well, truthfully, the 1st scene of HGI crying & driving was a bit forced imo. It didn't feel real to me that's all. I'm NOT bashing HGI here, I've watched her in The Rookie & With Yu Hee & enjoyed them. Need to watch more to understand/get Jae-In. However, I do find her wide cheekbones a bit distracting :P, my eyes are always drawn to them while watching Jae-In, sorry.

Onwards to Ep 3 then!

Guest belva

@Luv

Thanks for the photos! KNG and HGI look so cute together in them :wub:

@chloe2610

Nice MVs, great editting there^^

I like the 1st one best, I think I'll end up rooting for GW and JI, but for now I'm enjoying how GW plays around with the Hong sisters =X

It was pretty frustrating I can tell ya & GW getting knocked down/kicked/punched/slashed/pushed off the railing/slapped/scratched (ermm, did I get that all down?) all in same Ep didn't help matters much either.

lols! Love reading your thoughts, I know GW got slashed a lot in the ep, but didn't realise there's so many other abuse as well.

Also, you can watch Ep 1 and 2 with subs at Viikii. Its in HQ and Ep 1 is in a single part! But it's a little overcrowded and takes some time to load there.

Here's link to Ep 1:

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/79862/0...-1.html#a677137

Guest lucky_moon

enjoy reading ur thoughts about the drama, yolili :)

Watching Ep 1 without subs & zilch Korean, I got MIGHTY confused with the plot/drama & many a times shouted at my computer screen asking 'Why is this drama like this??' :angry:

It gave me a headache too, lots of ambiguous things happening and feel like screaming " someone explain what's going on" :o

It was pretty frustrating I can tell ya & GW getting knocked down/kicked/punched/slashed/pushed off the railing/slapped/scratched (ermm, did I get that all down?) all in same Ep didn't help matters much either. Thankfully, Javabeans' recap saved me, haha :)

so true, treat a kid so badly like this after they find out about his true identity, really inhuman rich arrogant people!! <_<

Yikes, right of the bat I disliked Eldest Sis, what a pompous, snooty, snobby person <_< Slapping GW without even asking her daughter & sis what was the deal & injuring his face in the process. GW should have sued her for that injury & also for her child's attempted murder :lol:

Me TOO a snobbish spoiled rich woman :angry: , but that definitely explain something else which is it, it's not their first time to meet and they had a past either they were a lovers or something else will reveal later :rolleyes:

Seems to me that the 'real' Taesong isn't having fun being a son of the Hong family. Evil step-mom (OK, sorry maybe I shouldn't say 'Evil' coz she hasn't been shown to do anything remotely that thus far, but heck, she LOOKS the part no?) seems to enjoy needling him & giving the cold treatment in all those dinner scenes shown (and what's with wasting all those food & wine?? They eat a tiny bit & then get up & walk off! The poor chef/s probably thought the food wasn't on par or something).

not in the evil stage yet but she's in progress to be one :P definitely deserve to be a part of this wacko family, but his selfishness and self centered personality of not accepting the reality to be a part of the rich Hong family drives his GF to die " I suspect it's a suicide of course" ;)

And why is Taesong barred from entering Haeshin building?? And what's with the dad's maniacal laughter when he heard Taesong telling him something thru the PA system?? Weird family I say. I need subs to understand this part. WithS2 hwaiting!

maybe his abnormal behavior he behave in front of his family and also he's the illegitimate son and the company should be later inherited to the elder son, I'm assuming it's the mother plan to have it for her son only

The actress playing Mo Nae is cute! :) The character is a bit naive & a tad too trusting? The 'hide-in-toilet-cubicle' scene was quite hot though, B) And Jae-in, well, truthfully, the 1st scene of HGI crying & driving was a bit forced imo. It didn't feel real to me that's all. I'm NOT bashing HGI here, I've watched her in The Rookie & With Yu Hee & enjoyed them. Need to watch more to understand/get Jae-In. However, I do find her wide cheekbones a bit distracting :P, my eyes are always drawn to them while watching Jae-In, sorry.

MN is the only one in this Hong family I love, they will sell her off for more money to a rich partner, they don't get enough of money, she is still young .. Fighting MN to fight against your greedy family and choose the one u want.

I'd not comment about HGI yet I need to give her more chance and see her in the upcoming eps :)

Guest yunnie

hahaha, yes... and not to forget, he almost drowns too! but he didn't even go to the hospital? in the end it was the actress who was admitted to the hospital?! baffling. i sure was quite taken back by all that violence going on in the first episode... so dramatic, he was like a rag doll being flung here and there.