[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

Guest crazypilovee

i loved this drama!!! i thought the overall ending was appropriate, since it doesn't seem right for someone who's committed so many sins (even if it's somewhat justified) to live on happily ever after.. this is the normal ending about someone who's been plotting revenge all their lives in dramas, no?

but i hate how MoNe didn't even realize she killed him tho (i think?) and just lived like normal... even tho he did such bad things to her, shooting someone is still bad.. oh and the pinkberry mother... i don't get how she comes out unscathed in this drama. she should be in prison or go insane for the rest of her life, that's just punishmt haha...

i thought ga-in's acting was pretty good, it wasn't GREAT but it was realistic. and SGW had chemistry w/ her, well i think SGW had chemistry w/ all the girls there haha... he's so hottt

i feel bad for hong taesung too, that evil mother ruined his life too but he was still so nice to her.. he just wanted to be loved by a mother >.<

and tae-ra was really selfish for stealing her sis's bf, but i started to like her a bit towards the end.. she learned how to stand up for herself and was a pretty just woman overall...

i wish SGW had a better "farewell" scene w/ jae-in, and that she found out he died in the end tho... so she can accept the fate, get some closure and move on...

anyone know other dramas like this!? w/ a revenge plot that has an inevitably sad ending? haha ive watched a million stars falling from the sky and sorry i love you and loved those dramas too...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teukiie

just finished watching this! so good to see Namgil in a lead role (finally!)

there were some holes in the drama, and the ending was ... meh, but this made me fall in love with Namgil ((:

& Han Ga-in is GORGEOUS! I love the actress who plays Won-In! I love their moments together :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohji

This drama had so much potential but they butchered the ending! But I totally loved the fashion in the drama. Kim Jae wook was defiant and suave, Kim nam gil was fine and cunning while Han Ga In was so pretty. Those shoes she had were to die for! Omg, and the Mulberry bag! How can she afford those thing when she's not so well off. Wish they had time to film a better ending.

• 2 weeks later...

Like everyone said this is a good drama but bad ending...I am not an anti sad ending but to make it end like this makes me sick.

Kim Na Gil did really good job in this drama and he deserve an award....did he receive one for this drama?

I can feel his hurt, hatred, jealousy and sadness through his eyes.

For me he was not a bad guy because he only reveal the truth about Haeshin Group...the only bad thing that he do was play with the heart of his sisters.

Anyway, this drama is worth watching! :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Alex1430281835

I'm watching this now on Episode 10, its not bad its keeping me interested at least I'm still confused with some parts so i hope the later episodes will clear this all up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i just finished this drama yesterday and i started watching it the day before yesterday sweatingbullets.gif it's a really great drama, full of suspense. there were so many twists and i absolutely adored the relationship between Jae In & Gun Kook! there were so many scenes that were so touching tears.gif it had just the right amount of everything and i think it's a wonderful revenge drama. the Jae In & Gun Wook scenes were all so sweet, but i wish there were more kissing scenes phew.gif i wonder how the drama would've turned out if Kim Nam Gil didn't have to enlist so soon. It saddens me that the drama could've ended completely differently had Kim Nam Gil didn't have to report duty in the middle of production. However, I think the writers worked well with what the time they were given except for the last 5 minutes. Kim Nam Gil is such an amazing actor, his crying scenes were the best. Han Ga In is absolutely gorgeous and i think she portrayed her character spot on. Kim Jae Wook did a great job carrying out his emotions as well. 

i highly recommend this drama. it's one of my favorites and totally addicting. i finished it in two days and you'll fall in love with Ga In's & Nam Gil's characters. their relationship was so different from the typical kdramas, but it was so beautiful. i'm still really upset with how things ended but i'll just pretend everything ended happily and that Jae In & Gun Wook lived happily ever after. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Urahara_

Honestly I feel like the drama ended that way because they had to take a shortcut since Kim Nam Gil had to join the army... I would've liked to know how Mo Ne felt about knowing that Gun Wook was actually her real brother, and how Jae In felt about losing him for an Xth time... Somewhat like an aftermath right? The drama was good but I can't help but feel disappointed

Xcept for the Non-drama kisses. Boy those were hot.

Why does Kim Nam Gil have to die at the end of everything? I cried so hard while watching SeonDeok Yeowang...

Guest lovevirus.

I'm only on episode 3 but I'm loving every moment of it. I can go on forever about why this drama kick-butt but I think it wouldn't be anywhere it is now without the amazing Kim Nam Ji. His acting skill is beyond words. 

• 2 years later...
Guest elaheh10alex

I have just finished this drama after shark, and the question is why KNG keeps dying in his dramas?! :(((((
please stay alive just once, I'm tired of crying for you :'(