[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

I made 3 MV with the 2 first episodes because I found this new drama very attractive and promising.

Hope you like it and tell me what you think ;)

Thanks for the MVs...It feels so different watching the same scenes with different background music.

@Luv

Thanks for the photos! KNG and HGI look so cute together in them :wub:

You're welcome...here are some more pictures...hehe...

12748396422010052611082.jpg

12748396422010052611081.jpg

12751213492010052917233.jpg

12748396422010052611082.jpg

MN is the only one in this Hong family I love, they will sell her off for more money to a rich partner, they don't get enough of money, she is still young .. Fighting MN to fight against your greedy family and choose the one u want.

It seems to be the norm in Korea...maybe just Kdrama...parents want their kids to marry people with the same status.

Even in this drama, it was reinforced by the fact that Tae-ra married someone she doesn't love and Jae-in's only fault was being poor.

hahaha, yes... and not to forget, he almost drowns too! but he didn't even go to the hospital? in the end it was the actress who was admitted to the hospital?! baffling.

Hehe...you have to remember that the actress is the star and he's just a stunt man.

I'm sure it'll be the same everywhere.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MichelleHoneyCo

whoa!!!! bad guy is getting a lot of love huh!!!

what can i say? i watched this because of Kim Nam Gil... same reason that i patiently watched the long Queen Seon Duk....

the director said he is the best actor in Asia... if i'm not from the Philippines, and i don't know Coco Martin, i would definitely agree!!! But to me, he's really really good!!!!

Han Ga In... uhmmm... i caught a few episodes of Witch Yoo Hee when it was shown here in the Philippines.. i thought she's good or just maybe bcoz of the dubbing... i really don't know but she's cute!

The coffee prince guy.... can't write his name coz i'm not really sure.... is hot as well.... this is definitely far from his coffee prince role...

others are talking about Kim Nam Gil's chemistry with the two girls... Mo Ne and Tae Ra.... oh,,, that Gun Wook and Mo Ne toilet scene is intense... and those stares between Tae Ra and Gun Wook...

and oh! i'm in love with the sexy soundtrack too.... :D

Guest xrosee;

^ -- ditto on watching this strictly for KNG and watching queen seondeok for him again. judging by the preview for epi 3, it seems as if HGI's gonna get some more scenes where she gets to act a bit better, haha.

KNG for the win! <3 god, episode 2 was just ridiculous, how good he looked. i'm not a fan of cropped pants on men but he can mos def pull it off!

anybody else feel their heart breaking when you see a younger gunwook crying over his dog?????? =( =(

Guest cutie22

the director said he is the best actor in Asia... if i'm not from the Philippines, and i don't know Coco Martin, i would definitely agree!!! But to me, he's really really good!!!!

Hi Michelle,

I'm very curious where did you read that the "director said that KNG is the best actor in Asia"? I really wants to read it myself because he is the best actor to me

Thanks

Guest chowcow

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if anyone's asked this yet (I checked a few pages back but I might have missed it) ... does anyone know what song was playing in both episodes that was sung by a female artist? I've been trying to track down the song but to no avail. Thanks in advance!

Guest chowcow

idk the romanized name but here's the youtube link

김남길 나쁜남자 OST [설레임] Badboy MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5MHzxBeSs

Thank you, I guess they haven't released the soundtrack name yet - I tried googling it and nothing came up. I wonder if 설레임 is the title of the song, or a heading for the video clip, seems appropriate enough.

I started to watch the first 2 episodes and normally I'm not into melodrama, but more comedy/romance types. This drama is very promising and I can't wait to see what happens next. Stay tune everyone.

Guest kim_bum_so_eun

I wait day by day for the next episode of this drama. I am just so addicted with it. I wonder what will happen next...

I personally love the chemistry between KNG and HGI, yes they didn't have so much skinship yet but their eyes is really saying something.The way they look at each other, the way they pass each other... I always love the realationship in which both of the two have eyes contact, they don't need to do much skinship because the eyes says a lot, just like Soeul couple in BOF ( oh I love this couple >.<).I think KNG and HGI will be the same, with their love hide inside or something like that....

My english is not very good >.<

Guest yolili

... I know GW got slashed a lot in the ep, but didn't realise there's so many other abuse as well.

Also, you can watch Ep 1 and 2 with subs at Viikii. Its in HQ and Ep 1 is in a single part! ...

Hiya Belva!!

Haha, yup GW pretty much totally got abused in Ep 1 didn't he? I was wondering how can 1 person take all that abuse & still remain standing looking pretty smexxy & all ;) Him being a stunt man explains/helps a lot :lol:

Thanks for the links but Viikii doesn't like me these days & I got pretty frustrated watching that arrow icon thing going round n round n round without loading, <_< . Viikii is JUST TOO popular, so waiting patiently for subs from WithS2 :)

'It gave me a headache too, lots of ambiguous things happening and feel like screaming " someone explain what's going on"...'so true, treat a kid so badly like this after they find out about his true identity...but that definitely explain something else which is it, it's not their first time to meet and they had a past either they were a lovers or something else will reveal later....a part of this wacko family, but his selfishness and self centered personality of not accepting the reality to be a part of the rich Hong family drives his GF to die " I suspect it's a suicide of course" ;) ...'MN is the only one in this Hong family I love, they will sell her off for more money to a rich partner, they don't get enough of money, she is still young ..

Haha, cute girl, I enjoyed reading your analysis too! Sorry I had to cut bits of it. Seems we both got a big headache watching Ep 1 eh :lol:

Young GW must have been pretty confused & traumatized to be thrown out like that..just like 'rubbish' to the Hong family. Gahh. Pity the kid actor tho coz he must have been freezing cold in those wet clothes & heavy rain/water etc.. during that 'huddle-in-the-rain' scene :( He's a cute actor too, nice eyelashes haha :D

I didn't notice anything weird when TR 1st confronted GW in Ep 1. But after reading the earlier posts here, your analysis & Javabean's recap for Ep 2, it got me thinking. TR has shown herself to be a 'happy slappy' person so it's out of character that she didn't give GW a big slap for putting his hand/fingers so near her chest/cleavage to extract that tiny strand of hair :unsure: . I think it's pretty bold for a total stranger to do that & definitely warrants a tight slap & kickS to the groin! :lol: So yeah, all of TR's reactions to GW so far is pretty suspicious.

As for TaeSung, other than seeing he's pretty cold, at odds with parents & looks DARN good :P, need to watch further eps to 'get' him. Seeing how he hates his parents, I wonder whether we'll see him & GW joining forces to destroy Haeshin & more particularly dear mama & papa in the future. But then the title must be changed to 'Bad GuyS' :lol: Sorry, my mind is wandering.

As for MN, ah, poor girl is setting herself up for heartaches from GW :( Isn't her fiancee TOO old for her?? Aishh, like u wrote, all for money & fame.

hahaha, yes... and not to forget, he almost drowns too! but he didn't even go to the hospital? in the end it was the actress who was admitted to the hospital?! baffling. i sure was quite taken back by all that violence going on in the first episode... so dramatic, he was like a rag doll being flung here and there.

LOL yunnie! I totally forgot about that gripping & action-packed part of the Ep *slapspalmtohead* And that scene of him dropping into the ocean was beautifully done too, :lol: You're right, GW the rag-doll really received his quota of violence in Ep 1 and yet he can still remain looking all hot & smexxy! What a man! :D

..It seems to be the norm in Korea...maybe just Kdrama...parents want their kids to marry people with the same status.

Even in this drama, it was reinforced by the fact that Tae-ra married someone she doesn't love and Jae-in's only fault was being poor.

Ah, no wonder MN is engaged to that older dude. When he 1st made an appearance, I really thought he's her uncle or something :D

Luv, thank you for posting all those updates & pics of the cast/drama, much appreciated :)

Guest shabashindy

im in love with this drama.

kim nam gil, so friggen attractive.

can't wait till the next episode comes out :)

--topped page 13 :)

Guest najool

WOW

i love this drama i like the cast and ost

i hope that it helps me to forget chuno :(

I'm so excited for next episodes (L)

Guest pancakeunnie

As for who's the real Tae Sung... I personally think it's not Gun Wook, but Tae Sung? I don't know, it's just kinda of weird and sick for Gun Wook to hit on his 2 sisters, let alone get into bed with one of them. His revenge plot might not be driven by the fact that he'd lost his blood rights of the Hong Family, but merely because they let him suffer for so many years (abandoned him right after having taken him away from his adoptive parents, caused his adoptive parents' death indirectly...etc)?

um.....i dont know if anyone replied to u...but GW is not blood related to the hong family....they proved that in the short flashback of him at his bday party and the "dad" saw the paternity tests that GW was NOT his son...thats why he kicked him out and from what im gathering GW is plotting revenge because his real parents died on their way to pick him up. So because of the hong family he became an orphan because he was taken from his real parents to be later thrown out like rubbish by the hong family who claimed to be his real family

Guest kaedejun

um.....i dont know if anyone replied to u...but GW is not blood related to the hong family....they proved that in the short flashback of him at his bday party and the "dad" saw the paternity tests that GW was NOT his son...thats why he kicked him out and from what im gathering GW is plotting revenge because his real parents died on their way to pick him up. So because of the hong family he became an orphan because he was taken from his real parents to be later thrown out like rubbish by the hong family who claimed to be his real family

UNLESS! there's a huge conspiracy like some were saying (i read on dramabeans) that the mother switched out the DNA test and made gun wook seem like the fake son (maybe she was afraid of what the consequences would be?!?! who knows?). then GW would be the REAL son. and maybe GW knows that he's the real son, but has no real emotional connection to his half-sisters and so he doesn't care that he's hitting on them. besides, he's not really intending to marry them, but just use them for his revenge. :D hee~

Guest MichelleHoneyCo

i think a lot of viewers are confused with the accident in Gun Wook's dog and parents.... i personally think the accident didn't happen in the same place...

and that scene, little Gun Wook put the hearing aid in his dog's ear is just aw!!! my heart aches for the little boy....

i'm so excited for the next episode!!!!

Guest pancakeunnie

UNLESS! there's a huge conspiracy like some were saying (i read on dramabeans) that the mother switched out the DNA test and made gun wook seem like the fake son (maybe she was afraid of what the consequences would be?!?! who knows?). then GW would be the REAL son. and maybe GW knows that he's the real son, but has no real emotional connection to his half-sisters and so he doesn't care that he's hitting on them. besides, he's not really intending to marry them, but just use them for his revenge. :D hee~

i hate to burst the conspiracy bubble...but if u go on sbs's website for bad guy it states that there isnt blood ties to the hong family in the connections page for the characters.....

1517180f4c035bbc924d8a5.jpg

1. Don't laugh don't cry by 4 Men & Jang Hye Jin

http://www.mediafire.com/?yznnxxn1yqn

웃지마 웃으면 정든다는 그 말이

utjima useumyeon jeongdeundaneun geu mari

웃 지마 웃으면 정떨어진다는 그 말로

utjima useumyeon jeongtteoreojindaneun geu mallo

바뀐 그 날이 오늘이야 헤어지자 한 날

bakkwin geu nari oneuriya heeojija han nal

믿어지 지가 않아 믿을 수가 없어 나 어떡해

mideoji jiga anha mideul suga eobseo na eotteokhae

웃지마 웃으면 정든다는 그 말이

웃지마 웃으면 정떨어진다는 그 말로

바 뀐 그 날이 오늘이야 헤어지자 한 날

ba kkwin geu nari oneuriya heeojija han nal

니가 어떻게 내게 그럴 수 있는건지 납득이 잘 안돼

niga eotteoke naege geureol su inneungeonji napdeugi jal andwae

여전히 우린 사랑하잖아

yeojeonhi urin saranghajanha

여 전히 우린 닮아있잖아

yeo jeonhi urin darmaitjanha

도대체 무슨 말도 안되는 말만

dodaeche museun maldo andoeneun malman

계속 너는 하고 있고

gyesok neoneun hago itgo

그 사람 맞는지 그 사람이 내 앞에 있는 사람이

geu saram matneunji geu sarami nae ape inneun sarami

믿을 수가 없어 나 이해가 안돼

mideul suga eobseo na ihaega andwae

웃지마

utjima

웃 지마 웃으면 정든다는 그 말이

웃 지마 웃으면 정떨어진다는 그 말로

바뀐 그 날이 오늘이야 헤어지자 한 날

bakkwin geu nari oneuriya heeojija han nal

니가 어떻게 내게 그럴 수 있는건지 납득이 잘 안돼

niga eotteoke naege geureol su inneungeonji napdeugi jal andwae

여전히 우린 사랑하잖아

여전히 우린 닮아있잖아

yeojeonhi urin darmaitjanha

도대체 무슨 말도 안되는 말만

dodaeche museun maldo andoeneun malman

계 속 너는 하고 있고

gye sok neoneun hago itgo

믿을 수가 없어 나 이해가 안돼

제 발 가지마

je bal gajima

가지마

gajima

울 지만 말고

uljiman malgo

무슨일인지 내게 말해줘

museunirinji naege malhaejwo

가지마

gajima

너 가지마

neo gajima

울지만 말고 사실을 말해

uljiman malgo sasireul malhae

무 슨일인지 내게 말해줘

museunirinji naege malhaejwo

울지마

uljima

여 전히 우린 사랑하잖아

여전히 우린 닮아있잖아

yeojeonhi urin darmaitjanha

도 대체 무슨 말도 안되는 말만

do daeche museun maldo andoeneun malman

계속 너는 하고 있고

gyesok neoneun hago itgo

믿을 수가 없어 나 이해가 안돼

웃지마

utjima

울지마

uljima

가 지마

gajima

너 가지마

neo gajima

Guest Deokman_7272k

Guys I'm envious.... wish our Local network will negotiate in getting the this bad guy drama but that would be next year... : :(:unsure: