[Drama 2010] Bad Guy/Bad Boy 나쁜남자

Guest denzai

I have a totally different theory about the 2 Tae Sung(s). I think Gun Wook is the real Tae Sung, and the current Tae Sung is the Hong family's manager's son. From the look of it, the manager doesn't actually like the family very much, een though he has been obeying for years. It looks like he had some grudge against Gun Wook / the real Tae Sung as a child. The Hong family is definitely cruel, but they did order the manager to give medicine to the boy and give him back to his parents, but the manager didn't seem to care. Now, in episode 2 when the Hong president mistreated the current Tae Sung (the scene when Tae Sung came to office building), the manager looked upset. I think it's not coincident that the manager is the same guy when Tae Sung was a boy and now. It's the manager's own way to take revenge against the family? Make them mistreat their own real son while taking in his son instead.

Would make for a very complicated story.

ETA: I don't think the mother has any incentive to swap the boys. Neither of them is her son, anyway. She might have been jealous with the mistress, but she does care about raising the heir to the Group. So she does want the heir to be blood related, I'm sure. The only other person who could get involved is the Manager. And it seems like the family didn't treat the manager all that well, with all the "you never do anything right" and stuff, enough to show that the Manager might hold some grudge to do the swapping - at first he obeyed the order to find the right boy, then started his revenge with switching...

Just a theory, of course.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Song & MV from the soundtrack:

2240309979642.jpg

Link to download the MV:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m2jzzwxzyyr

Link to download the song:

http://www.mediafire.com/?00trmm5yfwt

1. 가시 꽃 by Jung Yeob

네 눈빛 속에 내가 보일 때

ne nunbit soge naega boil ttae

사랑한다 말해주고 싶어

saranghanda malhaejugo sipeo

네 손이 나를 스쳐 지나면

ne soni nareul seuchyeo jinamyeon

너를 품에 껴안고 싶어

neoreul pume kkyeoango sipeo

하 루하루 커져만 가는

ha ruharu keojyeoman ganeun

내 가시가 널 아프게 해서

nae gasiga neol apeuge haeseo

숨기려고 애를 써 봐도

sumgiryeogo aereul sseo bwado

네 앞에 서면 내 눈물 들켜버리지

ne ape seomyeon nae nunmul deulkyeobeoriji

아프게 너를 밀어 내 봐도

apeuge neoreul mireo nae bwado

언제나 넌 내 맘속 그 자린걸

eonjena neon nae mamsok geu jaringeol

멈출 수 없는 나의 사랑이

meomchul su eomneun naui sarangi

아직도 너를 보낼 수 없나봐

ajikdo neoreul bonael su eomnabwa

너 의 향기가 내게 남아서

neoui hyanggiga naege namaseo

아직 너를 잊을 수 없는걸

ajik neoreul ijeul su eomneungeol

너의 눈물이 아직 느껴져

neoui nunmuri ajik neukkyeojyeo

그렇게 내가 아파하나봐

geureoke naega apahanabwa

언 제나 난 니 주윌 맴돌지

eonjena nan ni juwil maemdolji

내 가시가 널 아프게 해서

nae gasiga neol apeuge haeseo

숨기려고 애를 써봐도

sumgiryeogo aereul sseobwado

네 앞에 서면 내 눈물 들켜버리지

ne ape seomyeon nae nunmul deulkyeobeoriji

아프게 너를 밀어 내 봐도

apeuge neoreul mireo nae bwado

언제나 넌 내 맘속 그 자린걸

멈출 수 없는 나의 사랑이

아직도 너를 보낼 수 없나봐

널 추억이라고 나를 속이며

neol chueogirago nareul sogimyeo

그렇게 잊고 싶었어

geureoke itgo sipeosseo

널 위해 모든 걸 해줄 수 있지만

neol wihae modeun geol haejul su itjiman

널 보내줄 수가 없어

neol bonaejul suga eobseo

그 리워 니가 너무 그리워

geuriwo niga neomu geuriwo

가질 수 없는 너를 사랑해

gajil su eomneun neoreul saranghae

아 프게 너를 밀어 내 봐도

a peuge neoreul mireo nae bwado

언제나 넌 내 맘속 그 자린걸

멈출 수 없는 나의 사랑이

아직도 너를 보낼 수 없나봐

Some selected scenes from the MV:

badguymv1.jpg

badguymv2.jpg

badguymv3.jpg

badguymv4.jpg

Guest belva

I have a totally different theory about the 2 Tae Sung(s). I think Gun Wook is the real Tae Sung, and the current Tae Sung is the Hong family's manager's son. From the look of it, the manager doesn't actually like the family very much, een though he has been obeying for years.

Wow I see your point. I was having bad vibes about the manager too! The camera did focus on him for a substantial amount of time that didn't allow me to just brush him off as just another 'extra'. It's like I know there's something going on in his head but just didn't think about what it could possibly be. Now what you said could be one of the reasons. But I wouldn't be happy about it.

Because it's just so so very wrong and twisted if GW (KNG) is related to the Hong sisters and yet make a move on them, and a bed scene at that (I'm pretty sure there will be one with TR (OYS), think I heard abt it from an interview with the cast)

But I have faith in this show and believe it will be able to deliver whatever crazy twist they might have and still satisfy the audience. Hope I won't be disappointed :)

I have a totally different theory about the 2 Tae Sung(s). I think Gun Wook is the real Tae Sung, and the current Tae Sung is the Hong family's manager's son. From the look of it, the manager doesn't actually like the family very much, een though he has been obeying for years. It looks like he had some grudge against Gun Wook / the real Tae Sung as a child. The Hong family is definitely cruel, but they did order the manager to give medicine to the boy and give him back to his parents, but the manager didn't seem to care. Now, in episode 2 when the Hong president mistreated the current Tae Sung (the scene when Tae Sung came to office building), the manager looked upset. I think it's not coincident that the manager is the same guy when Tae Sung was a boy and now. It's the manager's own way to take revenge against the family? Make them mistreat their own real son while taking in his son instead.

Would make for a very complicated story.

ETA: I don't think the mother has any incentive to swap the boys. Neither of them is her son, anyway. She might have been jealous with the mistress, but she does care about raising the heir to the Group. So she does want the heir to be blood related, I'm sure. The only other person who could get involved is the Manager. And it seems like the family didn't treat the manager all that well, with all the "you never do anything right" and stuff, enough to show that the Manager might hold some grudge to do the swapping - at first he obeyed the order to find the right boy, then started his revenge with switching...

Just a theory, of course.

I actually have the similar feeling as yours after watching ep2 thinking "Gun Wook is the real Tae Sung, and the current Tae Sung is the Hong family's manager's son;" however, I don't think the manager had any grudge against Gun Wook. He might swap the kids simply out of his own greed for the Hong's money. And regarding the "bed scene" mentioned in the press conference that belva referred to earlier, the exact words are ‘passionately romantic’ scenes (see: http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/2010/05...uy-press-confer ence-19th-may-interview/)....so as long as Gun Wook does not "cross the river," I guess it's.....acceptable? :huh:

Guest asianprincess

KNG is love <3

Regarding the 2 Tae Sungs, I'm curious as to why the 'real' Tae Sung had to be found. If they are the rightful parents, why did they have to look for their son in the first place? I'm a bit confused about that. Can anyone explain, or am I missing something here? In ep.2 Tae Sung did mention that he has a real mother, and I don't think he was referring to the mother he's with now...does that mean that the current mother isn't his real mother? So many mysteries. I'm enjoying this drama.

KNG is love <3

Regarding the 2 Tae Sungs, I'm curious as to why the 'real' Tae Sung had to be found. If they are the rightful parents, why did they have to look for their son in the first place? I'm a bit confused about that. Can anyone explain, or am I missing something here? In ep.2 Tae Sung did mention that he has a real mother, and I don't think he was referring to the mother he's with now...does that mean that the current mother isn't his real mother? So many mysteries. I'm enjoying this drama.

Oh that part is sort of explained already. Tae Sung is a "lovechild" of president Hong, meaning he's not the wife's son. But he's the only male descent of Haeshin group and thus would be the rightful heir. He was not a legal son, and was probably adopted by another family until the Hong family decided to take him back (probably when they realized they wouldn't have another son, and the wife came to term with it). Gun Wook was also an adopted child before he got taken into the family, and before he got kicked out yet again. In Ep 2, it seems like it's not common knowledge yet, as many employees don't seem to know the existence of Tae Sung - the illegal child. He will be the heir later, but I guess not yet, not officially yet.

Guest Bluesoju

Hey guys, I'm from Koreawikiproject.com

My cousin is part of this drama, so you probably heard my voice in episode 2 leaving a voice message (in English). They gave me only 4 tries to do it haha.

If anyone is interested, I can probably obtain the script in Korean, for those of you who are studying Korean, then make dual subtitles when withs2 releases their English subs.

And as someone mentioned, yes there are scenes in Japan, it's already been filmed, I think around episode 10 or so. Kind of funny that was already filmed when parts of episode one were filmed the night before it aired!

Guest charleen

Hi everyone !

I just started to watch Bad Guy yesterday, and I fell under its spell !!

I'm eager to see how this drama will turn out, but at the moment it is really promising: Interesting plot + good actors + beautiful OST + amazing filming (+ very hot actors ) .

Guest aatu

so far so goooooooooooooooood~~~

i can see where this is headed off but the three women thing going on makes it a little original and interesting

Guest onatoko

Ahhhh...waiting for more Kim Jae Wook scenes. I think I really like the idea of him and Han Ga In together. More more! Jae Wook really surprised me with his range of emotions- especially during his breakdown part. Oh man, the chiselled jawline...* _*

Guest MichelleHoneyCo

aw...!!!! thanks so much for the lyrics... i'm hooked in this drama bcoz of Kim Nam Gil and i'm freakin' crazy now bcoz i want to watch more!!! i'm hooked more bcoz of this song.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest atel

Hey guys, I'm from Koreawikiproject.com

My cousin is part of this drama, so you probably heard my voice in episode 2 leaving a voice message (in English). They gave me only 4 tries to do it haha.

If anyone is interested, I can probably obtain the script in Korean, for those of you who are studying Korean, then make dual subtitles when withs2 releases their English subs.

And as someone mentioned, yes there are scenes in Japan, it's already been filmed, I think around episode 10 or so. Kind of funny that was already filmed when parts of episode one were filmed the night before it aired!

^ WOW that is so cool! dude, it would be so cool if you can post the script... (i guess that's total ninja skills). well, i read korean so it would definitely help and for the subbers too!

Oh that part is sort of explained already. Tae Sung is a "lovechild" of president Hong, meaning he's not the wife's son. But he's the only male descent of Haeshin group and thus would be the rightful heir. He was not a legal son, and was probably adopted by another family until the Hong family decided to take him back (probably when they realized they wouldn't have another son, and the wife came to term with it). Gun Wook was also an adopted child before he got taken into the family, and before he got kicked out yet again. In Ep 2, it seems like it's not common knowledge yet, as many employees don't seem to know the existence of Tae Sung - the illegal child. He will be the heir later, but I guess not yet, not officially yet.

Sorta what I'm thinking...

Also, Geonwook (KNG) and Hong Taesung (KJW)... apparently there was a mix up in the DNA paternity test... That's why when they found out when Geonwook wasn't the real "Hong Taesung" they tossed him out and brought in the character who grew up to be KJW's character, at least that is what the viewers are led to infer. Of course, KJW is still kept hidden/unknown in the public eye in the current timeline, emphasizing the fact that he's illegitimate. That's why CEO/President Hong laughed "Haha, That's my son indeed" after Taesung's outburst over the company intercom that he's going to Japan. And we don't know the extent of the Hong Family's cruelty to Geonwook in the past for the present Geonwook to go this far into revenge.

Also, my guess is that Oh Yeonsoo's character, Hong Taera, had an affair with Geonwook. But I think it was when Geonwook was all grown up and she didn't know who he was/recognized his face kind of thing.

LOL I supported Kim Namgil in Great Queen Seondeok, but now that he's the main lead, my support goes to Kim Jaewook. B) (plushe'sgotgreatbonestructure)

gosh so far the only thing i want to say about this drama is i wish they had better lighting to go with their camera.

Also, this the first time I've seen a K-drama being so suggestive (sexually)...

from episode 1

56115316.jpg53323270.jpg

from episode 2

32541857.jpg

The writers are trying to play into the minds of female fans of KNG... :ph34r:

Guest asianprincess

thanks cinnyangel for the clarification.

lol @ atel -- I was so thinkin' that too...don't forget the part where Gun Wook reaches for the strand of hair from Tae Ra's shirt.

Guest kalchi

Haha am I the only one who thinks KNG and OYS have explosive chemistry whenever they share scenes together? :P I know GW is always seductive and sexy like that to Mo Nae but with Tae Ra there's a LOT of sexual tension lol :P

Ep2 is getting more and more interesting, especially with GW gets mistaken for the real HTS by JI. And I actually cried when I watched TS kneeling and crying at the place where his gf fell from the roof. :( It's so sad. I kinda like the girl, I wish she didn't die.

Guest ripgal

^ You are definitely NOT the only one. I actually liked the "tension" between Gun Wook and Tae Ra more than Gun Wook and Mo Nae's interactions. There's just this unsaid attraction between them which makes their scenes more intense and intriguing. It's like 2 imperfect and lonely souls drawn to each other. Gun Wook, the begrudged soul scheming to take revenge, against the lonely Tae Ra who's husband is always nowhere to be seen. I know Gun Wook will most probably end up with Jae In.. but right now, before we get to them for realz, I'm already on board the GW-TR ship hehehe..

Some of you are talking about Tae Ra having had an affair with Geun Wook in the past? I didn't catch this at all? Were there any obvious indications of a possible affair between them? I honestly thought they first met at the yacht and Tae Ra was just genuinely disturbed by his presence and by the fact that he's trying to hit on Monet (or otherwise)? (Who wouldn't right? He's sexyhotbeast Kim Nam Gil <3)

As for who's the real Tae Sung... I personally think it's not Gun Wook, but Tae Sung? I don't know, it's just kinda of weird and sick for Gun Wook to hit on his 2 sisters, let alone get into bed with one of them. His revenge plot might not be driven by the fact that he'd lost his blood rights of the Hong Family, but merely because they let him suffer for so many years (abandoned him right after having taken him away from his adoptive parents, caused his adoptive parents' death indirectly...etc)?

Acting wise, the cast are doing a pretty good job, esp KNG, OYS and KJW. I agree with atel that while watching Ep 2, I started rooting for KJW's Tae Sung just just as muchfor Gun Wook. KNG's mesmerizing as Gun Wook, but KJW's portrayal of Tae Sung is impressive no less. I loved his portrayal of the torn soul shrouded by his family's distrust. The emptiness in his eyes/gaze whenever he appeared in a scene was just devastating and painful.

If Jae In's the one person who can heal both men's heart, she's lucky. But it would be super duper difficult for me to choose who is more deserving of the girl. I'm 100% torn between the 2 guys, which usually doesn't happen to me because I always have the tendency to root for the main lead only. Just hope that the 2 men are able to get some consolation in the end.

Guest overdosetheaddiction

hi i'm from the philippines and me and my posse are done with watching the first 2 eppies.

gawd, i'm completely mesmerized. :D

like some of you i'm also torn between TS and GW... though there's so much more to discover about TS... the way he cried over his girlfriend and touched the ground where her body laid when it fell... that was just so heartbreaking.

i'm not a aboard any ship just yet. :) but i think i'm liking mo nae and geun wook's she's-swooning-and-he's-playing thing. :D but tae-ra... with what i've read here and from what i've watched, i'm totally intrigued. :)

i'm a little disappointed with han ga-in and kim nam-gil though... no spark just yet. :D

i also like the cinematography and the lighting. :)

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

i like kim nam gil with the youngest new actress. He looks better with her than Ga In

I definitely don't think Gun Wood ever met Tae Ra yet. It's just her personality clashing with his presence that made her suspiciously of him. But that's also exactly the reason why she will be drawn to him, now, and more so later.

Even if Gun Wook is the real Tae Sung, I don't think he or current Tae Sung would know that. Nobody could know that except for the person who helps do all the DNA tests - if that person ever switched the results. Right now, GW thinks he's not TS, but the Hong family still took everything away from him and treated him so cruelly. TS thinks he's the real TS, but is also rebellious against his family as an illegitimate child, a torn soul who can't quite accept his family.

For some reasons I feel like GW and TS should become friends. Now GW is against TS, but then I think he misunderstands TS, thinking TS is all happy with the rich family... Something about them is similar, their intensity, their rebellious behaviors...

ETA: I do agree that it's quite twisted to have GW be the real TS... But then, maybe this drama is that dark drama, like the Japanese one - a million stars falling from the sky (even though I haven't seen that Japanese one yet, just read some spoilers). Haizz... in that case it'll be quite depressing :(. One saving grace though is that Gun Wook is supposed to be with Jae In in the end, and not with either sister?

Rooting for 2 couples pairing in this show:

1) Kim Nam Gil & Oh Yun Soo - intriguing sexual tension and i love older woman younger guy relationships

2) Kim Jae Wook & Han Ga In - they'd look adorable together

I'm also 100% torn between Kim Nam Gil & Kim Jae Wook cos i love them both here. So far Han Ga In has a super boring character. Hope they spice her up more in later eps.