Guest denzai

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest denzai

May 24, 2010

Actress Han Ga-in returns after three year hiatus

Han Ga-in’s career does not follow the usual trajectory of a budding starlet.

At the tender age of 23, the doe-eyed beauty married “Yellow Handkerchief” co-star Yeon Jung-hoon, a move that broke the hearts of many male fans. Then after her turn as a prickly career woman in SBS’ “Yu-hee, the Witch” (2007), she opted for a three-year hiatus.

Han’s career path went against what most young actresses would have done, which would have been to build up a diverse repertoire of projects and draw more fans by staying single. Instead, she appeared in a steady string of television commercials, lighting up the screen with her bright and cheery smile as she patted her face with powder or admired a freshly laundered blanket.

Then news broke that the leading lady would be making her small screen comeback in SBS’ new Wednesday and Thursday night series “Bad Boy.”

Now a considerably more mature 28 year old, Han revealed why she jumped on board. “I started thinking ‘I should do a project now, I should do one now,’ a while back, actually,” she said at the drama’s press conference on May 19. “But there wasn’t anything available that I really wanted to do. So, while I was waiting, director Lee Hyung-min asked to meet up and talk, so I did.”

The talk spawned her casting into director Lee’s “Bad Boy,” a decision that was spurred by the synopsis and by news that co-stars would include “The Great Queen Seondeok” heartthrob Kim Nam-gil and “Coffee Prince” actor Kim Jae-wook. “I thought that there might be a bit of a difference between this character and ones that I have played in the past,” she added. “I had a good feeling about it and so for the first time in a long time I thought, ‘I would like to give this a try.’” “And now there’s a rumor running around that you regret it,” co-star Kim Nam-gil quipped.

To which an equally feisty Han retorted: “I hope comments like this are left out.” While regret does not seem to figure among the range of emotions Han is experiencing, nerves definitely do. “It has been so long, a total of three years, that I am so worried that I can’t sleep well these days,” she revealed.

Nary a telltale under-eye circle or sallow complexion made its mark on her flawless face, however, as the actress described her upcoming role. “I don’t think she is pretty,” she explained of her character. “She has such violent temper.”

Indeed, Han’s heroine, Moon Ja-in, runs more toward predatory than lovely damsel-in-distress. A Lily Bart-esque social climber, Moon is intent on landing herself a chaebol heir and has her sights set on Hong Tae-seong (Kim Jae-wook). Her unforeseen entanglement with vengeful knave Shim Geon-wook (Kim Nam-gil), however, may ruin her plans.

Han seems to harbor no reservations about her less-than-sweet role, and consequently of the departure from her television commercial image: “I am not worried about it. Actually I want to break that image because there is some difference between the image seen in commercials and the real me.”

“There is a big difference,” Kim interjected. 

Han laughed before adding: “Yes so I want to break that image. I think it’s fun that way and I think it will be refreshing and new to viewers.”

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

Guest denzai

WITHS2 will subbing this drama...

More Bts

984316d056c2823b3bf3cfa3.jpg

She's pretty too :D i think it's from her cyworld

53569861201005221803053518076277-3.jpg

53569861201005221803053518076277247.jpg

53569861201005221803053518076277-1.jpg

53569861201005221803053518076277-5.jpg

53569861201005221803053518076277-4.jpg

201005250008211.jpg

cr Baidu

Guest retsuno

I really want to watch this, it looks good especially since KNG is in it. I noticed him when he was in lover.

But i'm afraid it'll be too depressing and has sad ending (though it's too early to worried about that).

But maybe i'll read the recap first. And it's today!!

OST :rolleyes: :

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...153274549_1.jpg

P.S : can't wait for tomorrow!!! KNG is back! ♥

Nice cover, i like it! :D

And just random, i notice japanese actor act as cameo too...

Guest Deokman_7272k

May 24, 2010

Actress Han Ga-in returns after three year hiatus

Han Ga-in’s career does not follow the usual trajectory of a budding starlet.

At the tender age of 23, the doe-eyed beauty married “Yellow Handkerchief” co-star Yeon Jung-hoon, a move that broke the hearts of many male fans. Then after her turn as a prickly career woman in SBS’ “Yu-hee, the Witch” (2007), she opted for a three-year hiatus.

Han’s career path went against what most young actresses would have done, which would have been to build up a diverse repertoire of projects and draw more fans by staying single. Instead, she appeared in a steady string of television commercials, lighting up the screen with her bright and cheery smile as she patted her face with powder or admired a freshly laundered blanket.

Then news broke that the leading lady would be making her small screen comeback in SBS’ new Wednesday and Thursday night series “Bad Boy.”

Now a considerably more mature 28 year old, Han revealed why she jumped on board. “I started thinking ‘I should do a project now, I should do one now,’ a while back, actually,” she said at the drama’s press conference on May 19. “But there wasn’t anything available that I really wanted to do. So, while I was waiting, director Lee Hyung-min asked to meet up and talk, so I did.”

The talk spawned her casting into director Lee’s “Bad Boy,” a decision that was spurred by the synopsis and by news that co-stars would include “The Great Queen Seondeok” heartthrob Kim Nam-gil and “Coffee Prince” actor Kim Jae-wook. “I thought that there might be a bit of a difference between this character and ones that I have played in the past,” she added. “I had a good feeling about it and so for the first time in a long time I thought, ‘I would like to give this a try.’” “And now there’s a rumor running around that you regret it,” co-star Kim Nam-gil quipped.

To which an equally feisty Han retorted: “I hope comments like this are left out.” While regret does not seem to figure among the range of emotions Han is experiencing, nerves definitely do. “It has been so long, a total of three years, that I am so worried that I can’t sleep well these days,” she revealed.

Nary a telltale under-eye circle or sallow complexion made its mark on her flawless face, however, as the actress described her upcoming role. “I don’t think she is pretty,” she explained of her character. “She has such violent temper.”

Indeed, Han’s heroine, Moon Ja-in, runs more toward predatory than lovely damsel-in-distress. A Lily Bart-esque social climber, Moon is intent on landing herself a chaebol heir and has her sights set on Hong Tae-seong (Kim Jae-wook). Her unforeseen entanglement with vengeful knave Shim Geon-wook (Kim Nam-gil), however, may ruin her plans.

Han seems to harbor no reservations about her less-than-sweet role, and consequently of the departure from her television commercial image: “I am not worried about it. Actually I want to break that image because there is some difference between the image seen in commercials and the real me.”

“There is a big difference,” Kim interjected. 

Han laughed before adding: “Yes so I want to break that image. I think it’s fun that way and I think it will be refreshing and new to viewers.”

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

knowing this girl makes me more eager to watch bad guy, because before Lee Yo Won, she's one of those whose face I can't forget because of her beauty that I like, but sorry for myself, I don't think this one will be aired here in the Philippines in the near future....

Guest em.sie_1813

woah! wah! soompi really is strict.. be careful guys.

so that this thread won't shut down..

waahh.. the DRAMA is starting already.

bad. i miss the first 7 mins. awtz.

REALLY HGI has an angelic face.

even though she's married I like her chemistry with KNG...

after 3 yrs, she made a comeback! so excited.

I'm gonna tune in to this series.

:D

Guest declovey

i'm a newbie to kim nam gil. his acting in QSD is really good. so i decided to watch his next drama...

i really want to watch this drama...

does anybody know where i can download this drama?

or maybe is there any summarize of today's episode?

i know we can watch it via livestation.

but livestation failed me today.. sigh...

anyhelp would be appreciated, thanks!

Guest declovey

thanks semi-fly!!

but.. do we need to use torrent?

is it possible to have it at megaupload or mediafile or any other normal file sharing?

it seems like there is no way for me to download torrent file...

sorry for the trouble...

kamsa hamida ^^

Guest lucky_moon

thanks semi-fly!!

but.. do we need to use torrent?

is it possible to have it at megaupload or mediafile or any other normal file sharing?

it seems like there is no way for me to download torrent file...

sorry for the trouble...

kamsa hamida ^^

for now the faster way is torrent so either u download otherwise u can later wait 2 hours till it's upload it to MU :)