[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 素直になれなくて SUNAO NI NARENAK

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deceitful.reverie

Although it reminds me a bit of Love Shuffle, the first 2 episodes were pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to watching the next ones. Tamayama Tetsuji looked so hot (as always) too B), and Jaejoong looked so...pretty. lol

I think Love Shuffle was on a lighter note, more comical, they don't have too much life struggling, they were all rich and stuffs. I love Love Shuffle but I'm not too sure about this drama.

Oh yes, definitely. Love Shuffle is more lighthearted compared to this one. :)

At first I thought the blood in the very first scene in the first episode was Peach....but after watching the second episode, all the characters seem to have a growing motive to commit suicide. Omg LINDA IS GAY?! I hope he's bi..

I don't think he's gay, but if we find out later on that he is, this is really going to make me think that this drama's extremely similar to Love Shuffle. It's also quite predictable, actually, that Nakaji's gf is a married woman.

Guest ponkie

Ah! I won a bet, I knew that woman Nakaji with is married. What a sleazy thing to do. I kind of feel bad for him, though not so much. Poor Haru. Dr. is so girly. :D And Linda, poor guy. The thing he has to do for his twitter friends. These five people have so many problems. And what is with that creepy student?

Haru's mother and Nakaji's father(?) is having/had an affair? Holy crap. It's getting better.

Is this like Gossip Girl, Japanese edition?

Guest sp4078

Although it reminds me a bit of Love Shuffle, the first 2 episodes were pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to watching the next ones. Tamayama Tetsuji looked so hot (as always) too B), and Jaejoong looked so...pretty. lol

I think Love Shuffle was on a lighter note, more comical, they don't have too much life struggling, they were all rich and stuffs. I love Love Shuffle but I'm not too sure about this drama.

Guest cystaltears

At first I thought the blood in the very first scene in the first episode was Peach....but after watching the second episode, all the characters seem to have a growing motive to commit suicide. Omg LINDA IS GAY?! I hope he's bi..

The most hilarious thing about this is that since I also watch Personal Taste and read dramabeans recaps...when that scene with him and Nakaji happened I was totally "OMGZ Linda is THE GAAAAAAY!?!?!" rofl!

Guest choliese

^ thanks GOESS for the subs <3

I'm liking this drama so far, eps. 2 is definitely interesting!

They all have problems in life/workplace but at the end of the day have that friendship with each other

it's a pity Doctor will only have one-sided love =x

Guest PandaKiss

I love this drama! Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that it's kind of like Last Friends, haha.

Anyways, there's so much suspense. I can't wait!!

Guest cystaltears

From what I read about Linda on Japanese wikipedia:

he seems to suffer from 'Erectile Dysfunction'.

So it's not that he has no interest in women.

But yeah, if linda were gay, it would totally remind me of love shuffle as well.

I like the actors/actresses on sunanare more than love shuffle though...although the characters do resemble each other somehow.

ooooo! but why was he looking at Eita sooo.... "gay-ly" haha! I think love shuffle is more happy than sunao ni narenakute...

I love this drama! Glad I wasn't the only one that thought that it's kind of like Last Friends, haha.

Anyways, there's so much suspense. I can't wait!!

yea...I agree~ This drama feels a lot like Last friends...instead of the storyline I think it's maybe cuz of Eita and Ueno Juri <3 and all their conflicts..

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ yeah this drama definitely reminds me of Last Friends. Not only just the cast but the storyline and characters as well. I keep finding similarities between Ruka and Linda. Both of Eita's characters are a bit similar too. BUT im currently enjoying this series as well so im not complaining :)

Guest jae90ful

this drama is GREAT!!!

i love the storyline....kitagawa san is genius~~nakaji is such a playboy i wish doctor punch his face...linda is GAY!!!XX??lol...lol..THIS IS AWESOME ^_^...kyah~~

i havent watch ep2 and 3 yet but all the captions make me so excited esp my hubby scene *cough* doctor~~

the rain scene....gah i die for sho if i on haru's shoes....i just like xddxdd how she manage to cope up with doctor's stare...it just kill me....

super duper in love whenever doctor with his lovely sister....they such a cutie and playful

preview ep4

ITS INTENSE!!!!!!!!!NAKAJI AND DOCTOR FIGHT~~

im pretty sure i cant be patient....this is mad interesting

p/s can anyone posted rating for 3rd episode??

Just watched ep3 without subs. And I don't know Japanese!! Ugh!! So what did Nakaji's crazy girlfriend do to Haru? What did she tell Nakaji when she showed him the wound? What did Nakaji say to Haru in the convenient store and later in the rain?? I can't wait for the subbed version to come out. I can only guess what is going on and my guesses have gone wild... LOL

Archived