My opinion I dont like nakaji

he make me Crying #_#

and I want the dr to be with Haru

I can not wait to see the next ep

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sp4078

I really dislike the way this drama is going.

At this point, I lost interest in Haru&Nakaji, but I was never root for Dr since his character is annoying so; but I was actually kinda warm up for this couple since they open up to each other and it was very convincing.

So when Nakaji stopped Haru at the airport and told her he liked her. Excuse me, I hate Nakaji. In fact, I hate everybody. Everybody is so passive, everybody is stubborn. I can't even sympathize for them.

Some side stories are missing. I don't get Haru's mom and Nakaji's dad, they don't have any impact on either of them. Haru's brother is probably still dealing drugs, I guess, since that story is flat out ignored.

The writer screwed up her own drama.

Guest Serenity89

I can't believe Nakaji decided to confess to Haru right in front of Dr. What a jerk! But I guess they are the main characters after all. Dr's love for Haru was only one sided anyways. Every time someone asked her if she loved him, it seemed kind of force. Well, I hope the last episode is a head turner. I have very high expectations for it because the last few episodes was not what I expected it to be.

Guest Smelly Tofu

lol please don't tell me haru and nakaji are half bros-sis

If the plot end up like that then in the end there is no point

lol please don't tell me haru and nakaji are half bros-sis

If the plot end up like that then in the end there is no point

Yeah during all these episodes that has been running through my mind also.   Somehow just from the way Haru's mom

made that comment to Nakaji's dad saying "that secret was between them".  

How in the world are they going to wrap up so many issues in one final 45 minute episode???  Also, I really didn't get the point of the evil student and Haru's brother's storyline went no where.

Guest ll_angel86

I've just finished watching the entire drama. Quite disappointed with the ending. Shall not spoil it for those that have not finished so I shall just leave it at that...

Ignoring the last episode, I did enjoy the chemistry between the actors esp Nakaji and Haru.

Finished the drama just now too. I also have to say I'm a little disappointed.

I feel like the ending when Nakaji came back was very predictable and they should have showed like at least another short scene after that. And I feel bad for doctor lol seems like he just suddenly changed and forgot about his feelings for her or something.

Guest choliese

i was quite dissapointed with the ending too, with the rate dr-haru relationship is going i kinda expected them to stay together, but i guess it's the typical drama ending =/ afterall haru did have chemistry w/ nakaji.

Guest missweeny

Just finish watching the ep 9...

I really like this drama and all the characters....

They are awesome and the storyline is amazing....

Anyone know the song name and singer while Nakaji is searching Linda at the end of the ep 9...???

The Ting Tings - Great DJ (Acoustic Version)

there is also the normal version which also being used in the drama..

hope that helps.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supernike911

i wouldn't say this was the best drama i've seen, considering that the plot was too vague and i'm still too young to relate to what the characters are going thru. i'm pretty sure a LOT of ppl watched it coz of either jejung or eita or ueno juri (btw, LOVED her in nodame cantabile. this completely paled in comparison ><) i know i watched it for some doctor eyecandy. LOL xD

Archived