[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 素直になれなくて SUNAO NI NARENAK

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choliese

look forward to tonight's eps

i've mixed feelings about haru dating doctor, argh it's gonna be harder for him in the end

while haru only has feelings for nakaji all the way

i pitied Linda the most though, he helps others the most yet still suffers the most ;_;

Guest Serenity89

I just finished watching episode 6. I don't know about you guys, but this episode is the saddest one for me so far. Through each part, I felt really sorry for the Doctor. When Haru accepted his proposal to date, I got even more sad. Haru shouldn't have agreed if she didn't like him. It will only hurt him in the end. How can she continue on, since she's seen so happy like this. I like Linda's character the most. Even though he acts calm in front of everyone else, he must be really hurt on the inside because he can't express his feelings. I think Peach and Linda looks good together, too bad they are not going to be a couple.

The next episode seems really interesting,so I'll be looking forward to that.

Guest kari_angel17

Am I the only one annoyed at Haru and Doctor's relationship? It's not clear why Doctor likes (or loves?) Haru so much, and they barely have any scenes of them interacting or having a decent conversation like the scenes of Haru and Nakaji. It seems that Doctor barely knows/understands Haru like Nakaji does. Doctor is so far a really flat character to me, he's simply either pitiful or optimistic in his scenes, we don't really know much about him otherwise. I hope they reveal more about his background later on, or I guess he's just more of a secondary character then T_T

Guest sirizblack

Am I the only one annoyed at Haru and Doctor's relationship? It's not clear why Doctor likes (or loves?) Haru so much, and they barely have any scenes of them interacting or having a decent conversation like the scenes of Haru and Nakaji. It seems that Doctor barely knows/understands Haru like Nakaji does. Doctor is so far a really flat character to me, he's simply either pitiful or optimistic in his scenes, we don't really know much about him otherwise. I hope they reveal more about his background later on, or I guess he's just more of a secondary character then T_T

Nah, I think likewise ... It's a pitty his character isn't more strong, because that way he'd be a real threat to Nakaji, but alas, he is not. I so much hate when secondary characters are given 'weak' personalities in order for leads to shine ..*sigh*

That being said, I don't like Nakaji too much either, but I don't dislike him as other people do. If he wants to date a married woman, it's his business. If someone is faulty here, it's HER.

In fact, I don't like any of the characters too much.

Feel bad for Doctor too. The moment Haru agreed to be his girlfriend, he celebrated as if he won a lottery, instead of hugging her or something. His character felt pitiful indeed. But I think that's how it was written and JJ tried to act pitiful as well. His body language is stiff most of the time, and I hope that's how he is trying to portrait the character. I think if the writer wrote a cool character for him, he would be able to act accordingly too. Kind of remind me of Takuya Kimura in Long Vacation. He played a pitiful character as well, with stiff body language and awkward reactions. But in reality, who can be cooler than Takuya Kimura? :-) I think JJ has been trying very hard on this acting project.

About the love relationships, yeah, they are a little bit rushed, but J-dramas are usually shorter than K-dramas, so they probably didn't budget a lot of building up phase. I am ok with it. I enjoy watching the love lines very much, and told myself not to think too much about it, just enjoy the simple interactions... :-)

The fast relationship build up, I think we're forgetting that they have been Twittering a lot time before they've started meeting. So it's not out of the blue the Doctor started liking Haru, he probably fell in love with her on Twitter. Well at least they have this excuse. And time in drama is indeterminate anyway, you don't know if two or three week's passed in the drama since they've met.

Guest Rainie_Days

I just watched episode 6 with chinese subs because I was desperate (I usually watch with english subs but nvm can understand both).

I'm feeling sorry for Doctor! I'll be pitying him after Linda lol. I really liked the ending of that episode even though I know it's just producing complications in a way. I mean, Haru doesn't really tell Doctor of any of her feelings - she only feels comfortable revealing them to Nakaji - of her stresses and worries.

Hmm, and is Peach developing some kind feelings for Nakaji? I was a bit sad that I didn't get to see much of Linda's part but I suppose the main focus now is the Haru x Nakaji x Doctor situation.

Yeah. I don't think Haru is attracted to Doctor in anyway. Her admission of his feeling was purely based on the fact that Doctor ricked his life to save her and she was touched. Also Doctor has strong feelings toward her and she was weak at the point (due to rejection from Nakaji). Doctor got the right timing to get the girl for now. It's not healthy relationship and we all know it will end sooner or later since the two don't have that much in common to talk about, feel about etc. It's just a prep stone to step on before entering Haru + Nakaji destination. Well, I hope Doctor doesn't get hurt too much. All the characters in the group have certain innocence in them one way or another. I like all of them. :-)

Nakaji's ex-girlfriend: I can't believe she said those things to Nakaji!! Even though what she said was probably just cruel words to get a quick break-up. But I think there are certain truth in it. Stuff like she cannot leave her life style. I think she IS that kind of person. Nakaji had faith all this time for nothing.

Guest Elizabeth9095

Ok! So I finally finished episode 6

Jaejoong acting wasn’t very good at some parts, I hope he improves because he was doing fine, but the part with the Manze was embarrassing.

Haru, Haru… well, I understand her somehow. But she obviously isn’t compatible with Doctor, and she likes Nakaji a lot, so she should stop dating Doctor, she can’t even kiss him…

I feel sorry for all the characters. How is Eriko-san going to solve all the one-side love? Or she won’t at all?

What is the future of Peach? I don’t see what is gonna happen to the character. Linda I think we will see more of that character, about his family issues and things like that. I really like Linda.

Guest Kyramelodya

My sincere apologies if this has already been posted ^^''

[TRANS][100521] Interview 6 Park Minha - Partial Trans

parkmi10.jpg

parkmi11.jpg

parkmi12.jpg

Please do not edit the templates!

Ep.7:

So did Peach and Nakaji do it? It's driving me nuts! I don't like Peach any more. She is one of those easy women and I don't respect them. She knows at least vaguely how Nakaji and Haru feel for each other and she still does that? So selfish and such a bad friend. Now Doctor, why did you say something like that???? The writer is creating chaos here. Maybe the writer is trying to somehow push Nakaji and Haru together in a very twisted way. I don't know. The story plot is so messy!

Guest Serenity89

hmm, this is strange. Usually someone uploads the current episode on you tube by now. What happened? Did people start to lose interest after the 6th episode? Wow, I wonder what the rating is for episode 7 because it seems like a lot of people are unhappy with the way the story line is going. I haven't seen it yet, but it doesn't sounds so good.

I'm curious what Kitagawa-San has up her sleeves this time. The story line seems a little bit messy. So hopefully she can straighten it up a bit in the later episodes. I don't want to keep seeing Doctor following Haru and Haru to Nakaji because then they are just going around in circles. Doctor needs to do something drastic, even if it means that he becomes a psycho. Which, by the way, I think he's already one. As for Peach, I haven't heard her side of the story often but the pregnancy part. Did she lose her baby?

Yeah, hopefully the next episode is shocking because just a few more episodes and it's over right?

So many people have been posting about the casts twitters and apparently its real. Here's Doctor's twitter and the other characters can be found on his page. They should use these accounts as their personal ones after the drama is over. It would be so cool.

doctor.jpg

Source: [Twitter]

Captures by: hikarinome@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do Not Remove Credits

Peach is really... Looks like in ep.8 she is going to try to start relationship with Nakaji. The preview was short, but I guess Haru would reluctantly give Peach her blessing which angered Nakaji, hence the end of the preview: "Is it ok with you? Is it really ok with you!! " part.... I sighed a lot with Rinda in ep.7. He is such a decent guy. The way he asked Haru to check on Nakaji when he was worried about Nakaji was really touching. Rinda needs to find a nice boyfriend who cherishes him.

Guest kari_angel17

Peach is way too desperate, she clings on to any guy possible, first Rinda, and now Nakaji. I don't get Haru's intentions anymore, she likes Nakaji, seems to be in pain when hanging out with Doctor, yet she's actually learning some Korean phrases, what, out of guilt?? Doctor is getting creepy, already hinting at marriage with Haru. Nobody knows what's going on with Rinda either, and I don't think the others will ever find out he's gay/likes Nakaji.

Anybody read episode 8's synopsis? Haru inviting Doctor to her house to know more about herself.... does that really mean a bed scene? That's what other people are saying, but I find that hard to believe...

This show has only 11 episodes right? I hope everything's wrapped up by the end, I really want to know why Doctor moved to Japan! maybe he's gay too, but his family and friends don't approve and hence his weird obsession with Haru... hahaha... i have no idea.

Guest Avocadoxoxo

hi everyone thanks 4 the links ,

i really like this drama coz its really relate to real life and of coz for my boo jae ^^

Guest Kyramelodya

[TRANS][052410] The Secret Behind the Ring - Sunao ni Narenakute

121.jpg

217.jpg

Please do not edit these templates!

Guest choliese

Right now I feel like this drama is going nowhere, everyone seems to be going in circles and no one can make up their mind.

I'm guessing in eps.7 last part after Haru left and Dr & Nakaji got drunk, Dr already told everyone that he did 'adultery'?

I just hope he won't go crazy when we all know Haru will end up with Nakaji.

Linda is like a saint there lol keeping everyone on track and getting them jobs while sacrificing himself...

Guest Rainie_Days

I just finished watching episode 7...lol I'm slighting obsessed since I kept looking back to see if the subs were out yet or not.

Anyways, I have to admit, after this episode, I don't like Doctor much now. The things he said and the pace he is going at...I feel it's unfair to Haru. But at the same time, Haru was being unfair anyway, by accepting to be in a relationship with him. I disliked how he disagreed with Haru wanting to be a full-time teacher...I felt that that was leading us to think that Doctor's gonna be a bit of a control freak?

Rinda...we cannot dislike him! He's a loyal but tragic character. I still wonder if he will come all out but I'm guessing it will since episode 7 was already hinting Rinda being very caring towards Nakaji - perhaps not directly but it's getting pretty obvious.

As for the love triangle now turned square...yes it's just all going around in circles (ah, may as well just called it a love circle lol), well, I still really like the Haru and Nakaji relationship. I find their relationship together really special - they're able to be open to each other and have similar thoughts. As for Haru and Doctor...their relationship in my opinion is painful to watch because Haru clearly does not like Doctor.

Oh, and another thing I know...the reference of the pink gerberra and how Doctor said something like, "You're my pink gerberra" to Haru, is that hinting that she's his object? Maybe I'm over thinking this but I feel like it's a possibility.

Guest kari_angel17

Supposedly in that scene with Doctor and Rinda, after Doctor drinks the water he says in Korean "I want to go back." He must be talking about Korea right? And then he talks about the heart being free... and this is after Rinda said his love for Nakaji will never come true. This just makes me more suspicious that his character may be gay. lol, can't wait for this week's episode

Archived