[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 素直になれなくて SUNAO NI NARENAK

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to watch this drama. I'm so curious about Jae's acting. Well,at least I can see him often on tv.

Last time I watched eita n ueno 2gether was in nodame.

Hope this drama doin' great.

Guest Mace-Face

hmm... when is it suppose to be airing??? i really hope that is soon... hehe!!! :D... can't wait to see... thankies for sharing news about it... :)...

I can't wait... I mean it's been awhile since I wanted to watch a new J-Drama... the last recent one being Samurai High School and that one was sooooo good!

Hard to Say I Love You will start airing on Thursday ^_^

& Querbeet fansubs will be subbing it.. so I'll be able to watch episodes as they air each week (hopefully!)

I wanna watch KJJ's acting since I still haven't seen Heaven's Postman... but that's because a good quality sub isn't out and I don't wanna watch the one that someone filmed off of their tv.. >_<

Guest cystaltears

Querbeet subs usually take a while because they go for quality...I hope a soft subbing team will pick it up so at least I won't have to wait 3 weeks for every new episode...

Guest badstar

I don't know who Querbeet is. >< Coz I don't usually watch Japanese dramas.

But anyway, GOE;SS will be subbing it as well. We will release both soft and hardsubs. And don't worry, GOE;SS is known to having the highest quality subs in the TVXQ fandom.

For reference of the team: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Gods_of_the_East_Subbing_Squad or http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss

Subs will be released in all of the GOE;SS communities including soompi.

P.S. We actually don't mind if another subbing team is doing this. Good luck to both teams! :)

Guest Serenity89

I can't believe it's finally here! The wait was so worth it. Although the subs are not out yet, you can still understand the general idea of what's going in the first episode. Thanks GOESS for working hard on the subs! Everyone was so cute, even though there was some parts that were heartbreaking. I can't wait until next week!

Archived