[JAPAN DRAMA 2010] 素直になれなくて SUNAO NI NARENAK

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest barverley

Wow?!! I cant believe that the drama already started! I must watch soon! And on youtube too! ;) i love eita and ueno juri! ;)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Curly

Just watched it with subs (thx to goe;ss) and love it so far. It's kinda different from the japanese dramas I watched. Did someone realize that they used the theme song from the movie Love Actually in it? :x

Anyway can't wait for the second episode (:

Guest moochi2000

i think i found MY DRAMA

first of all i love the ENTIRE cast, except maybe juri's friend because i don't know enough about her

i FEEL SO SAD about the editor, and he's so goodlooking too

and finally the relationship i have been waiting so many jdramas for!!!!!!1

Guest cystaltears

My two favorite actors! EITA and UENO JURI! yay... the story line is a bit effy...I checked out the first episode, it's a bit slow...hopefully it'll pick up..they totally stole the opening sequence from Gossip Girl!

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Ueno Juri and Eita have so much chemistry together :D I hope they finally can be together in this drama since he never seems to get her character in anything else (Nodame, Last Friends, and kind of in Summer Time Machine Blues)

Guest barverley

its quite different for a jdrama from what i've watched before. i liked the first episode though i didn't understand one word of japanese they were saying. haha. but like what the others were saying, you kinda get the drift of what's going on and each of the character's situation. ;) i can't wait for the second episode!

Guest Cloud

i really like the stylistic direction of this drama. in some ways it's cheesy, but it's really forward-moving, and not slow, bright, vibrant, but also a bit creepy, and moody.

i can't wait to see more of jj, and hopefully hear him speak a little bit of korean here and there like in the first episode. just as a bonus. *sigh*

I love the main girl! she is adorable!!! :)

yeah, but watching this made me contemplate getting a twitter. of course i eventually won't, because i have no use for it. but it would be fun if i had a twitter and followed strangers whom i eventually met and they were all hot.

Guest sp4078

yeah, but watching this made me contemplate getting a twitter. of course i eventually won't, because i have no use for it. but it would be fun if i had a twitter and followed strangers whom i eventually met and they were all hot.

Dude, the chance your fellow twitters are all hot like them is smaller than the chance of being struck by lighting. There are all kind of weirdo up there. :lol:

I watch this drama for the casts. THe story is ... so so, I would totally drop if not for the eye candy.

Guest aahhee

omfg. I just watched the first episode..

anyone notice how juri's last drama and this one have a kind of..

foreshadow-y doom-ish undertone?

T_T

it gets me so tense when I'm watching it,

anyway

I'm loving the eita and juri interatction XD

totally rooting for these two characterssssssss.

can't wait for ep2.

Since it's 'Eita Appreciation Week' in my little world, I'm stoked the Eng subs came out soo fast for the first episode since J-drama subs don't come out anywhere nearly as fast as what we're use to watching K-dramas. BUT BOY WAS IT GOOD! Oh I love it! love it, love it, love it! lol

Many people disliked Last Friends, Eita's and Juri's last collaboration but I personally loved it as it explored the fragility of humanity with a group of 'damaged souls' (of varying degree) held together by a friendship that is their rock in the stormy sea. Sunao ni Narenakute takes a more light-hearted approach but loses none of its honesty. This is like a Last Friends...done Korean trendy drama style! JaeJoong will feel right at home lolz! Anyway, I haven't been excited with a Japanese drama for a while as last couple of seasons have been disappointing for me. Great to see Japan back to form!

What more can I say about Eita and Juri? Love them together!

Guest ninyaah

I'm so jealous because you guys watched it already. LOL. I wish my internet connection was faster because I really, really want to watch this drama. And my gosh, the subs are so fast! Thank you so much <3

Guest SleepiiDreamer

lmao! yeah, it'd be really great if our lives are like that right?

thanks for goe;ss for the soft subs =) jaejoong's acting really improved =]

Guest Evaaa

Since it's 'Eita Appreciation Week' in my little world, I'm stoked the Eng subs came out soo fast for the first episode since J-drama subs don't come out anywhere nearly as fast as what we're use to watching K-dramas. BUT BOY WAS IT GOOD! Oh I love it! love it, love it, love it! lol

Many people disliked Last Friends, Eita's and Juri's last collaboration but I personally loved it as it explored the fragility of humanity with a group of 'damaged souls' (of varying degree) held together by a friendship that is their rock in the stormy sea. Sunao ni Narenakute takes a more light-hearted approach but loses none of its honesty. This is like a Last Friends...done Korean trendy drama style! JaeJoong will feel right at home lolz! Anyway, I haven't been excited with a Japanese drama for a while as last couple of seasons have been disappointing for me. Great to see Japan back to form!

What more can I say about Eita and Juri? Love them together!

I totally agree with you about last friends i really liked it...i'm really liking this drama also i hope eita and juri actually end up together...but whats with the beginning? im kinda scared of whats gonna happen...

Because of jaejoong this drama got subbed in 2 days thats like a record for jdrama even tho i could care less if he's in it or not haha his character is cute yet pityful...

Guest Redwarrior

Just watched the first episode and I loved the way they started the drama :D (Very refreshing but then....HORROR!!) I wonder who's blood it was :(

Guest jer_sweety

I just want to ask, the next episode will be broadcast in April 22 the same time right?

I am looking forward for the next episode, I think jaejae will start his moves on Juri

in the next episodes... :D:D:D

Archived