Official Seohwa/용서/Yongseo Sweet Potato Couple Thread 1 ♥

hazelnutthursdays

Guest yongseo_forever

Haha. Just a before and after I've noticed.

The first time Yonghwa lost something of somewhat significance to them , the resolution letter or something along that line:

sh.jpg

Seohyun was somewhat nonchalant or expressionless .

Now, in the preview, Yonghwa seemed to have lost something important again and our dear seohyun's expression and reaction :

sh2.jpg

"I won't open the door for you" LOLL

Yonghwa seems to have increased his importance in seohyun's heart manifold huh ? keke

So much so that now Seohyun will get angry when he lost something that is significantly important to them.

I hope that they will kiss and make up (literally or not ) after the love quarrel . haha

I'm still in Go-chun over the wedding photo shoot ^^

They have become so much closer and couple-ish.

Guest rockinghorse

First things first -- thank you very much to juhee and Tetsuya for the uber-fast translations and subbing. Also, to everyone for the shared insights, screencaps, spazzfests. You guys are seriously awesome! And get well soon, Dduk and MountainMadman .

Where do I even start with this episode..

Watching this live last night felt like episode 27 to me all over again. There was so much anticipation building up in me that I didn’t realize I was holding in a breath a couple of times. My hands were even a little clammy as Yong was about to go in for the forehead kiss. I’m amazed at how far these two have come, particularly Seohyun who, although a little reluctantly, agreed to a real forehead kiss. (While it would have been nice if their kisses -- if they are kissing at all -- were private, I still couldn’t help but be giddy about what happened.)

On the subject of kisses, there’s this whole them-being-professionals-about-the-kisses-since-this-is-still-technically-a-show/job-but-there’s-the-ever-blurry-line-especially-counting-in-the-fact-that-Seohyun-agreed/admitted-to-a-kiss-from-and-to-Yong-when-she-strongly-refused-one-from-a-previous-photoshoot thing that’s going on in my head which I’m not even going to bother to sort out because I just choose to enjoy what I’m seeing. But yeah, I definitely feel like another wall between them has been broken by the kisses. Also, my heart just absolutely melted at Yong’s quick apology to Hyun after the forehead kiss; he’s such a gentleman that it breaks my heart. Also also also, I wish they didn’t cut to the pictures slideshow after Hyun pecked Yong on the cheek because he was grinning right after and I’d like to have seen his whole reaction. Darn.

P: Did you ever play together before?

SH: No~

I love the photographer’s reaction to them playing the recorder together. Like him, I’m astounded at how attuned they are with each other.

Post-photo shoot -- Oh Yong, you’re about as subtle as a gun in your urge to hug her (out of the cold or spending the whole day with Hyun and the abundance of skinship you had -- I don't know). Hahaha. I lost count of how many times he had his arm around her. But awwww at how his face fell a little when Hyun kept squealing to be released from the backhug. I love his genuine laugh/smile when he grabs the scarf in Hyun's hands, though; it's my favorite moment out of the whole episode. I wish I could show you a screencap, but alas, I don't know how to. :sweatingbullets:

Whoo. Long post is long. Before I sign this off, though, I have two questions that I hope you could help me out with:

1. Does MBC release official versions of the photos ( online) or are we to stay satisfied by the slideshows in the episode, because good god, those photos are too gorgeous. I wouldn’t mind a coffee table book out of them. Have they released them for the past couples?

2. What’s the song playing when Yong kisses Hyun?

Thank you and cheers, gogumas!

Guest curiousbabe

I've gotta question. Since yesterday's episode is such a daebak, did the viewer rate increase?

*random*

Guest angels.disguise

Post-photo shoot -- Oh Yong, you’re about as subtle as a gun in your urge to hug her (out of the cold or spending the whole day with Hyun and the abundance of skinship you had -- I don't know). Hahaha. I lost count of how many times he had his arm around her. But awwww at how his face fell a little when Hyun kept squealing to be released from the backhug. I love his genuine laugh/smile when he grabs the scarf in Hyun's hands, though; it's my favorite moment out of the whole episode. I wish I could show you a screencap, but alas, I don't know how. :sweatingbullets:

Whoo. Long post is long. Before I sign this off, though, I have two questions that I hope you could help me out with:

1. Does MBC release official versions of the photos ( online) or are we to stay satisfied by the slideshows in the episode, because good god, those photos are too gorgeous. I wouldn’t mind a coffee table book out of them. Have they released them for the past couples?

2. What’s the song playing when Yong kisses Hyun?

Thank you and cheers, gogumas!

Sorry for cutting your post short but I can answer your second question for you hehe.

The song is called Hocus Pocus by 투엘슨(2lson). It's such a befitting song for the moment (:

I’m speechless!  I really don’t know what to say about this episode except -I’m so happy!!!!  What was Seohyun’s statement about Yong when Yong met Ueno Juri? Over the moon!   Swinging the world by the tail, killin’ the blues…….!!!!!:D  

They were both so amazing, so close, so compliant to each other’s wishes and comfort.

Kudos for Yong for being Hyun’s ‘Black Knight’ again and defending her honor against the onslaught of Seulong’s and Na Young’s insidious and constant pushing to get this couple to kiss.  Any other young man would be, ‘Yeah, let’s kiss!’, but honorable Yong took the high road and defended his innocent princess from their attacks against her honor.

And then, his comrade-in-arms Jungshin Chingu spills the beans that it is Yong’s ‘first kiss’ also!   Did you see Jungshin’s laugh and Jonghyun’s look on his face like,’Dude!  I can’t believe you said that!’ and Yong was totally embarrassed!  But I think he meant ‘first kiss’ with his buin, not first kiss ever.  Didn’t Yong confess to a first kiss in junior high school?  I can’t believe Yong has never kissed a girl in his life!  If so, they are truly a match made in heaven – two innocents experiencing real ‘first love’ – together!

With Hyun princess floating on a cloud, the back-to-back pictures with the guitar were beautiful, and Hyun playfully holding her hand in different positions so Yong couldn’t get the ring on – cute and wonderful!  Again, Hyun playing in Yong choding’s world effortlessly.  And then, with both hands he gently lifts her to her feet – awwwww!:wub: 

The scene on the floor, they are both so beautiful, and when Yong asked her if he should kiss her for real and she gave him that little, shy nod of her head, I went – ‘OMG! She gave him the green light!’  The smile on Yong’s face was DAEBAK.  And she just closes her eyes and calmly waits for Yong’s kiss.  No fear, no distrust that Yong will try anything inappropriate, trust Yong!  I was so hoping he would give her a real, light kiss on her forehead, but he really didn’t even purse his lips into a kiss, he just kind of pressed his closed lips against her skin.  And then, and then Hyun says in the backroom interview, “I wish he had gotten closer” or something to that effect.  What a bold statement from our shy maknae!   Why couldn’t she have told him that during the photo shoot, aish!:wacko: 

The photos with the gogumas and the bicycle, I felt that both of them were the most comfortable with those photos, they both seemed to let their guard down and just enjoy the shoot and each other!  Yong’s arm over her shoulder, around her waist, etc.  Just wonderful!  

I especially like the shot where he has his arm around her back, but his other hand is holding hers, I think that is my favorite.

When he picked her up, there have been a few gogumas who have been wondering and thinking pervy thoughts about where Hyun’s body was in relation to Yong’s, well, let’s call it his ‘talleywacker’!blush.gif  Don’t we have better things to do?!   Well, no, we don’t!  I played that sequence in slow motion a few times, and yes, at first both her legs were between his legs, and then she moved her left leg outside his legs, but her right leg was RIGHT THERE!  And Yong’s arms were not around her butt (could have been a butt massage opportunity!) but a little lower on her legs, and his head was inches away from her pert little bosom…..OMG…what’s wrong with me!? sweatingbullets.gif 

The ‘Yong Choding’ shots, here again, we see Yong swallowing his manly pride to satisfy a wish from Hyun.   Really, what man would put himself through so many chances for humiliation?  Yong, you are truly a Genie for this girl!   Love must be driving your every thought.  I truly believe he would jump in front of a train, or catch a grenade for this girl.  I had a smile from ear-to-ear as our 2 immediately pick up their recorders and go into an impromptu duet together, just kind of ignoring everyone (the photographer & staff) and going off into their own little music fueled world.

And how many guys out there thought Hyun was cutexy in her little schoolgirl outfit with the short skirt, high black stockings and black high heels?!  I’ll bet Yong got some ‘pervy’ thoughts about his sexy looking wife at that point.

Hyun’s kiss – oh, so hot yet so cute.   And she didn’t decline.  Yong out trumps her older oppas in TRAX that she has known for years!  He should be strongly impressed with what she gave to him as a ‘thank you’ present there!

As always, when the two of them were finally released from the studio and they walked out the door, they both seemed still excited about their wedding photo shoot day together, but also relieved that they could spend some time together alone.  Indeed, this seems to be when they are most relaxed and happy, when they are alone together.   That walk through the park at the end I loved almost as much as the whole wedding photo shoot.   They just seemed to be so happy to be together, by themselves, with no outside pressure.

Yong’s back hug came out of nowhere, but was sweet and amazing and Hyun squealed when he did it, but didn’t seem too upset about it.  I didn’t understand her reply to his ‘you like it, your eyes are telling me so’ comment, but that was so bold of Yong, almost like he couldn’t contain himself anymore and just had to hug his sweet and beautiful wife.

I feel kind of sorry for Seohyun, though.  I really think ‘Yong choding’s’ teasing kind of ruined the impact of her surprise for him – the scarf – which she so laboriously learned how to make in the first place, then stitched together literally stitch-by-stitch.  And it was no small scarf, either!  It looked about 6 feet long, it must have taken a lot of time and effort for her to make, and with her busy schedule, I’ll bet she lost a lot of sleep trying to complete it.

She wanted to give it to him as a gift from her heart, in appreciation of all he has done for her.  And Yong kind of ruined the surprise by already knowing about it, and then somewhat belittleling her efforts to make it.  I thought what she did was absolutely awesome, and if I find out in the next episode that he lost it – I’ll have to fly to Korea and throttle him personally! 

Sometimes I think Yong carries the ‘choding’ and joking and sarcasm too far.   I know he uses it to make Hyun laugh and get confortable, but sometimes I think she wishes he would be serious with her once in awhile and just seriously and honestly appreciate her for her efforts when she does something for him like this.   Sometimes he just seriously needs to say that she is awesome, without a joking manner.  I think sometimes she is confused between the things he says jokingly and the way he really feels for her.

I know, a lot of people think that is their charm, that they are romantic, kinda goofy and funny at the same timel  Yes, to a degree, but the humor can often mask real feeling to the extent that the other person doesn’t know what is a joke and what is a real feeling.  

But beside, this small complaint, I would put the ‘wedding shoot’ episodes right up in my top three, number one being the ‘dual birthday’ trip with the goguma field, necklace, new rings and ‘Love Light’ and number 2 being the Japan trip.  This was absolutely spazzmotic!:w00t: 

@winbros - liked your Star Wars 'Obi-tokki' script! Yes,  I am old enough to remember it!  Oh yeah, I'm from the good ol' USA, Florida, to be exact!   

Guest MissBarbietch_0106

May i Present you,

THE CHODING COUPLE

bbb95141d989ef4df54f1c7de184b937_large.jpg

5d097a69940acc301fad65fab4fd41dc_large.jpg

and my fav of all : Yong-Puppy and Hyun-Bunny

e7b3a3ef52031a5acef8236a2bda5740_large.jpg

Shout out to JnJ, Maybe07, WallPaperFood, Hi to all of you..

And Once again, Thanks for All The Hardwork JUHEE, Bee_ichigo and Tetsuya (SONEmsSUBS), You are the great!! (to anyone whom i forget to mention, mianhe and Khamsahamnida).

And to Dduk and M3, Get well Soon!

Edit: Where's my manner?? Anyeonghasseo to Luvtokki Appa and WinBros Appa.. *bowing 90 degree*

Xoxo,

MissBarbietch

Guest d3j1k0

@ luvtokki ajusshhi...

OMO!! OPPA! Appa! Or Ajusshi!! I just wanted to say hi to a fellow Floridian neighbor (^o^)/

@ yongseorockin:

I strongly agree with your comment, "have more faith and courage in yourself." Very much like you and other gogumas out there, I was a bit disappointed at Yong for not taking the opportunity at hand, when it was being spoon-fed to him already SHEESH. However, I viewed the scenario as more of Yong just being the cautious guy he is. He is a gentleman who knows the difference between a privilege and an obligation; however it seemed like he was feeling a little too much pressure from both the studio AND friends that each task that they had to do came off as a "job" rather than something fun or just between the two of them. He finally felt that the world did not belong to just them, many can see what they will or are doing, and with that said, I have to value Yong's decision to just lightly "touch" Hyun's forehead with his lips. You can't believe how many comments I've read about how jealous some fans were about the episode, and by jealous I mean not just by the situation, but them being together and all happy. I was a bit baffled... How can people deny an innocent girl's (SeoHyun's) first love? I'm sorry but even I know my limits, and this is coming from a DBSK fanatic. I can't even stand seeing any of the members' movies or dramas with other actresses, however it is a reality that I have to face.

Guest Shane1430276559

Just want to ask.. did anyone of you notice Yonghwa's hand when he was removing the book.. from the first part.. 

It seems like he's hugging Seohyun wub.gif

110305snsdseohyunwgm243.th.jpg

When they are standing, Yonghwa helped Seohyun and the photographer saw itsweatingbullets.gif

110305snsdseohyunwgm143.th.jpg

I like Yonghwa's expression when he was putting the ring on Seohyun's finger.. it seems like his telling her that she belongs to him..phew.gif

110305snsdseohyunwgm143.th.jpg

*sorry.. I'm just a crazy YongSeo fan..happy.gif

hello my lovely gogumas....

Still in go-chun??? I'm still in gochun...

Seriously when watching yesterday episode, I can't stop smiling and almost screaming in the middle of the night. I love every minute of this episode and actually I want more... I love how seulong and nayoung ask our couple to do a kiss. You see yonghwa's expression right? Like aigooo why you bring that thing up. His expression is just cuuuteee... and seohyun's expression like "heh??", truly adorable.  Jungshinnie really know how to tease his hyung. kekeke.. I hope Jonghyun talk more often so I can see him more. Too bad that Minhyuk and SNSD unni can't come. If they came, it would be more daebak...

Okay the forehead kiss, a really awkward forehead kiss. But, I can't stop smiling when i watched it. Because Yonghwa's expression is just make me smile. He want to do it but he is shy and feeling uncomfortable because it would be seohyun "first kiss" from a guy (Please correct me if i'm wrong). Ah.. seohyun's forehead not a virgin anymore xDD. Do you notice that Yonghwa's lips trembling when he lay his lip on her forehead?? wub.gif

This is my most favorite scene, when yonghwa hand in seohyun waist and then he hug her. Ohhh... i love it love it love it. It give a sweet feeling and they look more comfortable (i think). And I also like when he lift her up. the pict came out good. kekeke... w00t.gif

The peck on the cheek scene. I do hope for a peck on the cheek but i think that the one who did it is yonghwa. So, i'm a bit surprise seohyun willing to do that scene. her expression really really cute... but yonghwa expression not really match.phew.gif

I always love watching them palying instrument together and When they play recorder (that's instrument is recorder right?please correct me) together, i'm just smiling and envy how this two can play like that together. They are indeed a singer and musicians

And the last I'm sooo loving natural back hug when they walk after photoshoot. Too bad that i can't clearly see seohyun's expression. But, I'm dissapointed that yonghwa tell seohyun that he knew seohyun knitting something. It will be best if he pretended that he didn't know anything.

The preview... it really cute. kekeke.. I'll be waiting for next week..

Because lot of you already compliment how gentleman is yong.. I won't do it. For me he always gentlemanvicx.gif

Ah.. yes I'm jealous toward seohyun because yonghwa hug and kiss her, but seeing how this two so well match and look good together

just throw away my jealousy. Is that make sense??? sweatingbullets.gif

And I made this. But, it's not good coz i'm just randomly put it. Hope you like 

FMV yongseo wedding

Lastly thanks for all the effort to do translate, fast sub, screencaps, fanart, fmv, share news and POV and many others things.

You know who you are and I give you big bear hug biggrin.gif

bee_ichigowub.gif

Guest winterkay

All I can say is WOW!!! hehe my favorite is the student photo theme i just love how they go in and started playing the flute then Seohyun giving Yonghwa a peck on the cheek. It was beyond AWESOME!!!

All I can say is that Hyun must care for Yong because I knit scarfs too and I only made them as gifts to my best friends and family. let me just say it is really TIME CONSUMING!! It takes A LOT of effort and patience and HELLA hours to complete one and the thread she used doesn't seem to be thick so its extra longer haha I just fall all in love with Yongseo more and more every week!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!! to all the wonderful subber and translator for helping me and other understand and fall in love with theses two. I seriously would die and cry if it wasn't for you guys putting in so much time and effort to help us. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Guest AngelVillian

English Subbed

Part 3 ---> Click

Like always, i'm not here to share the english subbed link :P

Here's a mini review on this part.

So, i was watching this part like crazy. (Replaying and replaying)

Especially when yong's back hug came out

So, hyun keep saying that she was cold and stuff.

Naturally, the thing that crosses our mind is she wants yong to hug her

But i was thinking, maybe hyun was thinking about 

how should she present the scarf she knitted for yong to him.

But to yong, who didn't know that she did knitted something for him.

Thought she wanted a back hug.

So he gave one (THANK GOD THAT HE DID. LOL! It kept me hyperventilation-ing for the whole afternoon yesterday)

Hyun didn't really rejected that skinship either.

hopefully i don't offend anyone, so i'll put it in a spoiler.

At the interview towards the end. Yonghwa said that he felt sorry towards seohyun about the scarf.

Well, i think that it's because of Yonghwa's choding behavior that melt Seohyun's heart little by little.

But this time round, it's also because of his choding behavior that made Seohyun alittle...embarrassed 

and frustrated as she present to yong the scarf.

But nevertheless, i could see that seohyun enjoys yonghwa by his side, as a oppa. As a husband.

Even if seohyun really has another boyfriend in the future (hopefully yong would be her first and last)

She'll remember that she gave her first kiss to yonghwa. Naturally :)

PREVIEW spazz.

God. I seriously can't stop guessing about what happened!

Hopefully yong just prepared a surprise for hyun so he lied to her that he lost the (scarf?) <--- most probably.

Because hyun spend her time knitting it little by little.

It takes alot of hard work.

But then again, in the interview towards the end of part 3.

Yonghwa said he wears it around everyday.

How could it be possible that he lost it right? o.O

Guest JeanetteCham

Hello Goguma Unnies / Oppas blush.gif  I was bored so I tried to edit a pic but i failed miserably -.- Plus, Since my palms have rashes, I needed to apply cream. So, Icoudn't control the mouse well :sweatingbullets:. So instead, I juz made this : 12072645.jpg

I really really tried my best at this -.- Although i juz squeezed 4pics of yongseo together, added a heart and the word goguma -.-"

I'll do more editing next time ( or probaly now?) And since I'm using <<Paint>>, It really sucks -.-

I used Microsoft Powerpoint to do all these, then copy and paste the whole thing to <<Paint>> Bye! :lol: (Anyways, Whut i'm talking about is just rubbish :sweatingbullets:)

Guest dan_glitz

Daebak episode from our daebak couple!!

I don’t know what other thing to spazz about. You guys havespazz it all for me. Every minute, every second, every eyeship, every skinship,every dialogue and every comments and everything of our Yongseo couple’sairtime.

Personally, MC Jake Kim is like my favourite MC right now. Heshowed the media how gogumas like us spazz, from rings-in-a-birthday-card daysto hand-link-hand-in-japan days to after-wedding-shoot-I’m-so-cold-backhugdays.

Wanted to put devil’s horns on him, but his expression tellsus all.

P.S Do we all look like this when we spazz?? 

2a7amqd.jpg

Guest soshisoshisoshi

okay, where to start now................. I just downloaded the video, and yes, DEFINITELY ALOT TO SPAZZ!!!

Ok, during the first part of the live stream on the fanclub chatbox, we were spazzing and spazzing, and guess what? my asthma was getting worse afterwards, and I couldn'f find any inhaler, so yeah, until the first part ended, I had to spend like 3 minutes breathing really heavily, because I didn't want to miss a single scene! (please do not follow this step! it's quite dangerous! once you cannot breate normally you should get an inhaler immediately!! :sweatingbullets:). Those of you who were spazzing on the chatbox, you know right? then I had to go to a pharmacy to buy an inhaler after part 1 ended....... sheesh, I'll make sure it won't happen again! :lol::lol:

okay, first of all, the wedding photos, especially the kisses (well, sort of :sweatingbullets:). THEY ARE AWESOME!!! Yonghwa was definitely SHY, because of the kiss scene...... He kept repeating that there is no need for a kiss scene, but in the end he did, and Seohyun did it too! (gosh I love the photographer, Mr. Lee Jae Ho). If I were Yonghwa, I would react like that, resisting on the outside, but SCREAMING inside!!! hehehe. it is IMPOSSIBLE for a guy to not like having a kiss scene, right? :D If you notice carefully, he tried to hide his face from Seohyun because he was smiling a little bit!

oh, luvtokki appa, "tallywacker"? that sounds so cool! btw it is my favourite pose of all, I know Yonghwa really enjoyed that pose, touching Hyun's *cough*butt*cough*...... okay carry on!

move on to the school uniform concept! Yong has finally found his LONG-LOST WORLD of CHODING!! I have to say, they are really cute in school uniforms, especially Hyun. How on earth she could change her appearance from "elegant Goddess" in wedding dress to a "Aegyo-cute girl" in a school uniform???? and Yonghwa, nothing more to say, you finally got that "pigtail".............. CHODING COUPLE INDEED!

that scarf! what a lovely wife! she made that by herself as a surprise present for Yong, just like when she personally bought the new couple ring. It's no simple job!!! My mom, whose hobby is knitting scarf, sweater, etc said to me that sometimes it takes more than 1 month to make a scarf. what I'm more surprised is, Seohyun made it in the midst of her CRAZY schedule going between Korea-Japan. If next week's episode shows that he lose the scarf, grrrrrr.....B). but someone mentioned here earlier (dunno who) that in the interview, Yonghwa said that "I wear it (the scarf) nowadays". does that mean it's not lost? argh confused!! guess we'll have to wait!

winbros! you are one CHODING!!! your story in Al-Go-Chun-Deran is sooo funny!

Guest loybing

AFTER ALL THE SPAZZING.PLEASE IN-GO PAEM, GOGUMAS keep voting for our couple

http://kids.daum.net/kids/do/fun/vote/poll/view?type=BATTLE&id=2600&minIdx=245&maxIdx=2600&cntPerPage=10&srchType&srchText&userId

I don't have much to say about Yesterdays Epic episode. it was breathtaking. i was all smiles and giggling as i watch the stream. i really love this couple.

@ M3 and Dduk Get well soon!

@ Bee_ichigo thanks for sharing your wonderful MV. I'm a subscriber of yours in YT.

Guest Tetsuya9

I'll repost back WGM E47 Eng Subbed since Part 3 has added

wgm47.jpg

110305 Seohyun @ We Got Married S2E47 English Subbed + Preview- Download

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Preview :

oh this is totally random, but after watching the latest ep for the nth time,

it suddenly popped in my mind that

hyun has been saying she's cold too, after their makeup+hairdo on the way to the trying on of dresses in the prev ep!

i would say she must have been so anxious to give her present,

which might explain why she was rather frustrated when yong "appeared like a kimchi" as she tried on dresses xD

she must be thinking "YAH! do you know what i have in that pink bag of mine for you?? can you at least pay some attention to my dresses!" w00t.gif

oh and can i say, i secretly thought hyun actually looks a little happy when photographer first proposed the peck-on-cheek request ^^

i thought her eyes were shining haha maybe it was after she saw yong's reaction that she started to "reject" it

continue spazzing everyone!

cant wait for next saturday, its the thing that gets me through the week ><

Guest ahelasumi

oh my god!!! i was screaming non stop while watching this episode! I hope my roomate doesn't wake up because of that scream. mianhe :sweatingbullets: .

They really2 look like husband and wife right now. There were sooo many scenes that touch my heart, I can't describe it, too many of them.

Just wanna share with all fellow gogumas, everytime I pray, I pray for YongSeo to be together.....for real and forever. Even sometimes I do think that I am putting my concern more on them compared to myself. how come ya? hehe :rolleyes:

Anyway, watching Yongseo every weeks really makes me feel better, happier and brighter. Hope they will be happy just like how we are happy right now after what they have showed us :wub:

Yongseo fighting! :lol:

Guest kasia3goguma

Precious pic from today's Inkigayo :D

1392t.jpg

ahn_annann - thank You a lot for Your screencaps!

Guest BigSmileAgain

I just think they played snow ^^ but PDnim cut it out (again).

ep47avi001564896.jpg

This Episode's so cute and I liked that Yonghwa said sorry to Seohyun after he kissed her at forehead..He's so gentleman, he also think about Seohyun because this is her first time...Everything is first time for Seohyun and It's all about Yonghwa... They have a lot memories together and I wish they will continue make it in the future. (",)