Jang Keun Suk 장근석

shiro401

Guest didienazrin

I have one question. In JKS movie, DoReMiFaSo got one part when he return the nametag to the girl. He mention that that "Don't cross over the rooftop" May I know what that sentence means?

It is just my guess, since i've been watching that over and over again. I think he meant for her not to get in trouble again since she always crosses the rooftop when either something bad happens (i.e. after being bullied by the gang) or have to work in the middle of the night. It shows that he cares for her, not to let her go through hardship. That's why she immediately get touched and asked him to be her boyfriend.

Guest perkywallflower

i miss my YB couple lol... JKS was so hot during the event and his suits were so bling (esp number 2). I love how his hair just evolved upward and his part 3 style was definitely my winner for the night :).

I'm especially glad he didn't go too crazy with his outfits for the event tonight, no matter how hot he is I don't think I could have watched him in a pleather fur combo lol for a whole night. Definitely looking forward to his MC-ing for the SBS awards (maybe PSH will pop up for a part again :D HYUNG-NIM!!!!)

Guest xiaomaii

Sukkie looked so awesome on Melon Music Awards.

He didn't fail me. :rolleyes:

I'm happy to see him with his Tae Kyung hair, I remember that's the one he likes the best, the one parted side. I like it too. Thanks guys for all the pics and videos. :)

Guest antinh85

Thank god he didn't dress all weird this time.

He looks so hot when he's all well dress..OMG He's so hot!!!!!!!!!!

PSH looks so pretty too. It's so weird because we're used to see her as a tomboy in YB. Now she's dressed all sexy, it's a reminder that she's such a pretty girl.

It is just my guess, since i've been watching that over and over again. I think he meant for her not to get in trouble again since she always crosses the rooftop when either something bad happens (i.e. after being bullied by the gang) or have to work in the middle of the night. It shows that he cares for her, not to let her go through hardship. That's why she immediately get touched and asked him to be her boyfriend.

Thanks didienazrin sooooooooooo much for ur explanation :D By the way may I know the meaning of the four or 5 card letter which she hang on the rooftop for him to see means?

Wow.. I notice from the photo the ring that JKS wearing is same as the one he worn during their last concert.

weeeeeee.....

Geun Suk was looking oh so fine last night. Although yes, I noticed how he became hyper and livelier when Shin Hye joing him MC-ing in the 2nd half. AAAAAHH~ I miss You're Beautiful more. Thank god we still have SBS Drama Awards to look forward to.

I was kinda anticipating a performance from Geun Suk since he`s done that when he MC-ed Mnet Summer Choice Awards. Oh well Promise somehow made up for it!!!! :D

Guest crazy_guava

thanks for sharing his photos! specially the unedited and clearer photos from his calendar... Since this thread jumps 2-3 pages every time I visit, I will share my blog for those who likes seeing all his pics (from calendar) in one go ^^

Oh~This is GeunSuk japan official fansite neh...Actually I wanna get those calendae there...TT TT

Annyeong~~

pongky and newlili i love those pics that you posted..He's such a good MC..

Geun Seuk - Shin Hye is such a cute couple..Love them so much!!!

Gahh, my heart beats so fast whenever i see Seukki's pic when he smiles..^_^

Ohh, btw found these scan pics (Seukki and A.N.Jell) from a malaysian magazine (I suppose)..

54060819.jpg

36778403.jpg

54354733.jpg

88531337.jpg

92309700.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest angeline_heart

Hello everyone ! This is my first time posting in this thread... ^^

I just couldn't resist anymore and I can still feel myself hyper over yesterday night, JGS and PSH are wayyyyy too cute to be together on stage....now I'm looking forward to SBS awards and I really hope they can get the Best Couple award. :D :D

Thanks so much for all the pics been posted here....:D

@ilwoo_aein

oh gosh!!! YG is Malaysian magazine! Thanks for sharing, I really have to hurry up and grab a copy....x)

Guest miniejungle

Can I join u? haiz even though I know that a 2nd season is like...impossible (1 in a million chance!), when the truth comes as black and white like this, I still feel a bit empty & sad :( Anyway, season 2 is just too good to be true.

All that makes me feel excited and looking forward to now is melon awards & SBS awards...Miss our couple so much!

so my fear is confirmed.. no season 2!! :( i wish they could do a special instead. surely special episode would be easier for them to write rite?

Msg left by keun suk on official site

http://www.jangkeunsuk.co.kr/from/from_con...2&intpage=1

translated by cecilia

Title: Jang Keun Suk Story!!

thank you Cecilia for the translation! he's supercute and lovely to his fans, as usual! (that makes me want to join it so bad!) i love how he carelessly uses "cri" - which is now his trademark, hahhah, :lol:

i tried to join but the page didn't load after i put in the information. is it still hanging or something?

Order You're Beautiful Director's Cut DVD

December 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

The production company has gone out of its way to make this available to overseas fans, but apparently order numbers are surprisingly low — I suspect it’s because information is hard to come by. (Also, the shopping site admittedly looks a little sketch, but I just ordered and it seems legit.)

dramabeans put this up to help the sales of YB d-cut DVD! yay!!! i have put in the order, but i'm surprised they said the order number is low! how can that be? i thought we reached 600-700 orders already???? peeps, please support them! this is something worth buying and keeping!!!

article from yesterday

just a brief translation:

Title: Who's the girl for Jang keunsuk? "Ideal girl worldcup" to be broadcasted on the 20th

it will be shown as a corner of the 'gag concert' on KBS on the 20th dec. the show starts at 10:25 pm korean time

will PSH be one of them????? :rolleyes: can't get enough of TK-MN!!! but i dont want to see him with other gals! <_<

"THE JANG FAMILY"

thanks for posting this! the family pics feels really warm and close. i'm glad he has such a good family!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2cqe7g9.jpg"] 2cqe7g9.jpg

^ when i saw this pic, i thought, is jgs dancing while psh is singing? pig rabbit song? :P:lol:

thanks newlili and pongpong for the pictures! they sent me straight back to YB time!!! *fangirling mode* hahahah... and that pic, his pose was exactly like in YB! how i miss the show!!!!

@pongky: PSH is a little bit shy right ? :)

I read at the beginning, Geun Suk asked Shin Hye :I'm still number 1 right ? hahaha

*squeal*... he's speaking as GS or as TK??? no matter what, i'm sure he's still number 1 for her!!!! :w00t:

omg!!!! they are both so charming together!!!!! Brought smile to my face seeing them again! JKS is really cute and very relax!

(btw, I think this is my 1st post in this thread. Hello to some familiar faces, Pong, cunto, minie ;) )

creamer mama, helloooo!!! so you're back! got time for me yet???? they do look good together yah?

haha...i know...but in my dreams it could happen...dang his fans are at it again...i mean i did see his ring and i have to say for a split second i did glance over shin hye's pics from today to see if she had a ring on too...im a guilty fangirl...his fans were like omg is that a couple ring...and they keep talking about some pic of shin hye from like a week or two ago where she had a ring too...anyone know about it...

i know i know, when i saw the other ring, i was like, did PSH wear something similar too???? so guilty but can't help checking that out!!!! ;)

I found park shinhye and Geun Sukkie MC part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkEi2_Sw6Ck"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkEi2_Sw6Ck

can someone please translate the conversation between the two? they are in YAB character and Shin Hye was talking about a secret and runs off lol

credit to ladoris513

thanks for part 3! i can;t understand a thing but managed to catch Sukkie saying "thank you cri" before he ran off the stage! :lol: sooooooo cute of them!

thanks for part 3! i can;t understand a thing but managed to catch Sukkie saying "thank you cri" before he ran off the stage! :lol: sooooooo cute of them!

Hihi May I know the "thank you cri" is which min?

minie sis, cunto and creamer sis, you're welcome! ilwoo_aein, cecilia, ^Laura^, 13sunshine, and all who posted goodies, thank youuuuuu!!!

Vid Compilation of JGS and PSH at the 2009 Melon Music Awards (9 minutes and 46 seconds)

credit dc jgs

This clip includes them presenting the Top 10 award to 8eight, 2ne1 (so happy to see the Sandara wave again!), and Davichi.