• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunny2014

• shiro401

• kata48

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://navicon.jp/news/36393/  http://navicon.jp/article/10159/ Jang Keun Suk met his fans at live viewing of the 4th episodes of "Daebak" on 5th of April 2016 https://mobile.twitter.com/nik

May 2020 장 Finished military service \^.^/ Name in English: Jang Keun Suk/Jang Geun Seok Name in Korean: 장근석 Name in Hanja: 張根硕 Date of Birth: August 4th, 1987 Height/Weight: 180.4cm / 62kg

Daebak! Jang Geun Suk is impressive in the historical drama "Jackpot" Each country has its story, but the Korean people know so well to tell us about theirs. I love Korean historical dramas and

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rainxbubble

oh my.

this boy sure is handsome.

i love him in hwang jin yi.

it's a shame, that he'll only be in the drama for a few eps. TT ___ TT

although, it is pretty cool how he was casted in a historical drama, with him being a young age. well not young, but younger than most actors, being around 24+ (since, historical dramas often require more acting skills, cause the actor/actress needs to envision and carry out the character while speaking, and fitting in with the historical time period)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rlyn_xen

I didn't find him too good-looking when he was in Lovers in Prague. But he's so adorable in Hwang JinYi!! ^^*

*sigh* I wish I have a little brother like him. NO. Cross that. I wish he's my little brother. ^^

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

he's seriously SUCH a good actor.

in Hwang Jin Ee, omg i fell in love. haha.

i cried so much when watching his

scenes. i don't think i've cried that much

over a drama/movie excpet for Taeguki.

this 오빠's going to be big :]

goshhhh hes SO cute and adorable and its hard to believe hes a month older than i aM!

i always thot i was older. ahaha

he has a baby face but such a charismatic deep voice.

its so attractive.

im so sad hes no longer in hwang jini.

i watched it mainly for him. hahaha (well not really. but he was a plus!)

Guest som4tang

omgosh..i love jang geun suk! he is so cute and a great actor. i can't wait for doremifasollatido to come out! he was a perfect choice for the main guy in the story. ^.^

Guest StylishAzNx07

he is sooo hot xDDD looks so much more hot than before...since hes matured a bit..

i hope he becomes a big star later on cuz he can act and i think hes gonna get relaly hot when he gets older...hes still young so yeah he'll mature...

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Jang Keun Suk 장근석