JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

i like cao cao! i never knew he was in the drama Hana-kimi lol. he looked so much like an overplayed gangster in the drama haha

What?! he was in Hanakimi? which character did he play?

Anyone knows if the killer mp3 without him DJ-ing is available? if so, could someone please PM it to me pls? thanks in advance.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

jj's voice is hella unique

I mean you hear a song of his on the radio and know it's him even if yo've never heard that song before

he has nice songs

Guest whohungjen?

i like cao cao! i never knew he was in the drama Hana-kimi lol. he looked so much like an overplayed gangster in the drama haha

the overplayed gangster was a getup. he was dressing up because he thought that way people would think he was younger. he actually plays a ... doctor? yea doctor, and is the older brother of the main character: he dressed up like that to go sneak in and visit her at school

newbie on this thread!

i've been a fan since doujiangyoutiao

but i never knew there was a thread o.o

i love The Killa. the concept is brilliant, and the mv is amazing.

does anybody have info on the banning of it or something?

Guest TaeYang

He's the one from S'pore (OMG I LOVE SINGAPORE. Went there once and didn't wanna leave lol) huh? I forgot how I found out about him.. I think I was watching CPop videos on YouTube and everyone was talking about JJ Lin so I looked him up.

My favorite songs by him are Ai Qing Yogurt, and Saranghaeyo. I actually have Saranghaeyo stuck in my head right now. For some reason I find those two songs sounding familiar.. ;l

I'm off to go watch the Killer MV that everyone is buzzing about. Haha.

Guest NO NAME?

^ I know. It's the same with me too. The song is so good! I can't wait to hear the rest of his new songs.

Is there any good english JJ Lin forums out there?

WOW. i didn't know there's a JJ lin thread in Soompi. if it didn't appear on the main page, i wouldn't have found it too. xD

i think Killer's good this time though. hehs, can't stop repeating it. (:

Guest sushii

omg..i didn't know there was a jj lin thread in soompi.hahah anyone excited about his new album "west side"? any thoughts and feelins on the mv and song killer?i love the song..but the mv is a bit on the different and creepy side.

Guest whohungjen?

Did anyone notice his abs in the MV. I have to pause on that part because wow, he's really toned.

lol ohemgee

my friend dana was like WTF his face is so little boy cute but you look at his body and WOW

Guest TaeYang

Wow.

The Killer MV was.. scary. LOL. It was interesting but I was really distracted from the music at first because I was so into the video.

But the song is awesome!

Guest NO NAME?

n3v3rxdupl1c4t3d: haha! Yeah, he has a really cute innocent looking face, but his body is really nice. Haha. Just 3 more days til his 5th album is released. Can't wait. Especially the 15 minute version of "Killer".

If anyone is interested, I found a JJ Lin forum:

http://www.jjfc.proboards44.com/index.cgi

It's a Singaporean forum, but anyone can join and it's in english too.

If any of you play the piano and would like to get the piano score for "The Killa", you can get it from this site:

http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/3621.htm

credits: CELESTE(: @ www.jun-jie.com + http://www.gangqinpu.com/html/3621.htm

Guest Tonyc402

Wow I really liked the song and MV of killer. The MV was really creative I think. If you've seen the extended version it actually freaked me out a bit basically at the ending.

Guest mzchinkyangel

Ahhh.... extended version of the mv eh?... heehhe must go see that!! but yeah i agree with you on how the plot was creative. i like how it's different from many MVs. and boy he looks so good in that MV!! ^^

Archived