感覺饑餓難耐

需要你填滿空白

鎖起來 起來 這美麗的悲哀

這是愛 就是愛 只要你一明白

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renjitehsmex

oooh. i didn't know there's a JJlin thread in soompi. apparently, he's my friend's cousin and I've only seen him once.

Guest apricot

He's your friend's cousin? Wow..I'm not really a big fan but I think his songs are quite catchy. It's nice to sing along with. I ALWAYS sing his song in kbox. Btw, his new single is hot!!! I love it!!! I've playing it on repeat. Haha..

Guest heretoc

Got to see him twice up close... due to interviews...haha (my job). He's a really cute person... if u guys understand mandarin then go this few online video to look at him...haha

http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070606dh...70606dhz_a.html

http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070606dh...70606dhz_b.html

http://www.mypaper.sg/myvodcast/20070606dh...70606dhz_c.html

PS: I was there at that time...haha~

Guest pharmer

just checked yes asia. His album is available for preorder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought his 5th album title was supposed to be "Black rider" id dunno why but in yes asia is called "West" something. Yes asia has his album scheduled out for June 29.07. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah his song Killer is very good. the mv is kinda creepy. I heard he took an even bigger role in producing this album this time around. I'm sure it'll go well.

I rarely buy cds/ especially chinese albums. but this one is a must! sooo excited.

Guest Rainie_Days

Omg.

I'm not very updated.

So how many singles has he got now after his Cao Cao album? :mellow: I must go hear Killer...

LOL I've only heard Love by him, featuring some other guy not so long ago.

Guest kristerraaa

ahh his MV i like it. i thought it was a little creepy the first time i saw it. but its growing on me.

i so buying his album (:

Guest SoupForNicole

i love JJ :]

i really like the song Ai Qing Yogurt, Jiu Shi Wo, and Lin Dou Jiang You Tiao

ahhhh!!! i <3 JJ

Guest heartdrops

Wheee I'm leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow. I am so hoping to get his new album while I'm there! *crosses fingers*

Guest ~>flytothestar<~

whoa im listening to his song right now!! i love him! :w00t: he doesnt even look 26!! he look around 19 haha :lol: go JJ Lin!

Guest Vino de Jerez

im from spore!! ahahha okay, i dont understand why so many ppl like him, i have that robotic album, i listened to it for a few times. thought it was nice, but when you listen to it for long, you might get sick of his voice, that was what happened.

Guest kkandy4mee

oh wow. i'm SO BEHIND on news about jj lin....aaaah~ *spazzes*

so he's coming out with a new album soon? SO EXCITING. i've been waiting for a new ...SOMETHING for sucha long time :D

Archived