[Drama 2010] Birdie, Buddy 버디버디

Guest yeohweping

kaedejun, thanks for the news flash.  How are the subs on DramaFever?  I am amazed that they are subbing dramas now.  :mellow:

not kaedejun, but I've seen the 1st 2 epis w/ e-subs from Dramafever and the subs are good. Now that EP 4 is out I can go ahead and watch EP 3-4.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not kaedejun, but I've seen the 1st 2 epis w/ e-subs from Dramafever and the subs are good. Now that EP 4 is out I can go ahead and watch EP 3-4.

Hi creidesca. Thanks for letting me know about the quality of the subs.... I'm off to watch epis 3-4 too.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

Birdie Buddy Episode 3 and 4 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

birdiebuddy.jpg

Birdie Buddy 1-4 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf...die-buddy-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Epi 3 was amazing.  I was cheering MS on and crying like I was watching a for real tournament.  Her moments of reflection on what she was doing to her family was touching because she is being selfish, but she's gifted.

And, then epi 4 comes around and knocks me off my feet.  ^_^

I see from the previews that John gets his former coach to train MS.  I like John's character.  He's so easy going and kind. 

It will be interesting to see if he opens up some kind of school for children on the land he acquired as payment for coaching HR.

This drama is worth the waiting period.

Epi 3 was amazing.  I was cheering MS on and crying like I was watching a for real tournament.  Her moments of reflection on what she was doing to her family was touching because she is being selfish, but she's gifted.

And, then epi 4 comes around and knocks me off my feet.  ^_^

I see from the previews that John gets his former coach to train MS.  I like John's character.  He's so easy going and kind. 

It will be interesting to see if he opens up some kind of school for children on the land he acquired as payment for coaching HR.

This drama is worth the waiting period.

I agree with you, episode 4 destroy all my expectation for MS to become pro easily. Those episode make me realize there still a long road to become a pro in golf, you can't become a pro just by your gift. Mi Soo, fighting~! ^o^

Guest starlight tears

i hope a lot people love this drama...it's such a good drama but lack of promotion after the

main broadcasting company refuse to show this wonderful drama!

Birdie Buddy fighting! :)

Guest kaedejun

kaedejun, thanks for the news flash.  How are the subs on DramaFever?  I am amazed that they are subbing dramas now.  :mellow:

good! check out ep 5! :D

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/765/1/Birdie_Buddy/

Guest Spellbound313

I just started watching this drama and dare I say it... yes I shall... I LOVE IT!!!! I like the pace and the fact that all the cards are laid out on the table. I can't believe this wasn't picked up earlier!!!

Archived